YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered 3 cases, 2 cases of bambino Karnevalee, 1 case of Overnights Diapers from tykables

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Midwest82
I just purchased a half case of abu 4tape BunnyHopps, Cushies, DinoRawrz, and PeekAbus. I also have a few 2 tape BunnyHopps stored. I have a small collection of diapers I've worn. So far I got two bunnyhopps(one of each design), a cushy, a space, and an M4 and L4.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51008 and Midwest82
My stash consist of:

5 Johnson &Johnson Powder bottles

4 containers of baby wipes

6 bottles of baby lotion and ointment

60 tykable puppers diapers

31 Abu super dry kids diaper

22 bambino Classico

10 bambino teddy diapers

42 abena m4s

28 rearz safari

16 Abu little paws

8 Abu space diapers

10 molicare super plus

18 tena maxi

17 better dry diapers

17 crinkle astronauts

12 Abu cushies

16 bambino magnifico

35 tykables little rawrz

15 tykables cammers

15 tykables little rascals

I know that’s a lot of diapers but I’m incontinent as well and go through a bit.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I'm still trying different diapers so I'm sure it'll change in the future. I still live at home so I do have to take precautions. I haven't tried tykables or crinklz yet but I've tried rearz, abu, and *shudders* depends. My current stash is filled with about 28 rearz barnyards, 1 rearz dinosaur that I'm saving for a special occasion, 22 peekabus, and 18 abu space. I also have a pack of baby wipes and A&D ointment with them. My pacifier is wherever I feel like hiding it. I don't have to hide my blankets, stuffed animals, or toys since I never grew out of them so no one thinks anything of them. I like to keep at least 30 diapers stocked but the more the merrier. I have a couple duffel bags that I keep most of them in, which I have in my closest. We have an out of sight, out of mind mentality when it comes to these sorts of things, so they're not going to go through the bags. I do have to order my diapers to be delivered when no one else is home though, since a large box is going to cause them to ask questions.

As far as diapers, I currently have 1 pack each - in varying quantities remaining - of Rearz Violet Seduction, Rearz Dinosaur Elite, InControl Inspire, PeekABUs, ABU Cushies, ABU Simple, ABU Dinorawrz, Dotty Diaper Super Boompas, Forsite Under the Sea, Forsite Mary Jane, NorthShore Supreme Purple, NorthShore Supreme Lite, Crinklz Aquanauts, and two packs each of Abena M4 and Tranquility ATN.

I ordered a box of Tykables a while ago but they contacted me to let me know that 3 of the 4 packs I ordered were out of stock. :(

Been out of the scene for a while but I just got these delivered today.

1592387505344.png

Reactions: DonPablos, jspoter, GermanDL and 4 others
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
Running pretty low on rearz elite hybrid, have some medical, about to restock, any suggestions?

Reactions: legojoker88
DL4L1992 said:
Running pretty low on rearz elite hybrid, have some medical, about to restock, any suggestions?
Can’t beat the price from incontrol right now, 60 a case delivered, and an amazing diaper. My go to diaper!

Reactions: pamperbud20
Most of the open packs we have ... I change 60 - 70 diapers per week, sometimes more.
Diaper Pile June 19 2020 .JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Sam, Autiesaurus, jspoter and 3 others
The amount some of you own is staggering for me. :D
I'm currently just "working" with a newly bought package of Tena Slip Maxi, with some 21 diapers left.

Reactions: GermanDL
5 ABU little paws in the top drawer, 1 peekabu second drawer
5 Bunny hops top shelf of closet
7 Peekabu top shelf of closet
3 packs Huggies wipes top shelf of closet ( always have an open pack near the bed )

Don’t have to hide anything here ...

I found last year's Huggies overnight pullups (with Cinderella) on a shelf in a quiet Rexall, and had to buy them. I'm not a fan of the new designs.

30 each of Rearz Safari, Dino Elite, and Incontrol

25 Little Pawz

25 Peek ABU

A 40 case from ABU that has 30 Cushies and 10 more PeekABU (They didn't have anymore Space in Large 😞)

This will soon change since I have another package from Rearz with a case of their Alpaca

• Wow
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, legojoker88 and Deleted member 51008
Due to my parents passing away, I don't have to hide my diapers plus I have a girlfriend who appreciates what has happened to me and that I am IC and have to wear diapers. Mainly, I wear pull-ups and have a stash of them

Reactions: legojoker88 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Pretty small stash. I have a pack of junk store brand briefs. About 5-6 Rearz Rebel. A pack of Goodnites, and a pack of Amazon Brand pullups that suck. Generally use the goodnites every night in case I wet the bed which happens, otherwise the Rearz when wanting to indulge my DL side

Long time lurker, first post. Just Goodnites boys L/XL. I love the designs and the fact they feel like a pull up.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and DandyAndy
At the moment I've got packs of: bunny hopps; lil monsters; lil squirts splash; Tena tranquility; Northshore airpremiums; Rely; and Preschool cloth backed. It's the largest stash I've ever had at one time.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, RedPandaDL, Deleted member 51008 and 1 other person
My stash is about empty, however took advantage of the Rearz sale today. 1 case of Inspire, and 1 case of the Inspire Hybrid. Dunno where I am going to store them but I will find room. I wanted to buy more as the cases were reasonable prices but figured 80+ diapers is more than enough.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, pamperbud20 and legojoker88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back