YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to see more people where they stash large amounts of diapers for ideas, i find that dressers never have much space or big drawers , when one has a closet without space for diapers as its all shirt, and the bottom is a cloth dresser but your other dressers not big enough i alwayts have in mind the only place is having a custom dresser built to the ceilling or under my bed :S

Just got a new order of ABDL diaper samples! My first time using anything other than medical diapers!
Tykables (Galactic, PlayDayz, Overnights), Crinklz, Safari and MyDiaper :D

Reactions: Gal357
Here's what's left of my stock that I bought quite a while ago:
Abu simple ultra medium x4
Abu sdk v2 medium x6
Rearz pink skulls medium x15
ID Slip Maxi small x24
And a pacifier I got with the rearz nappies ^^

As for the box that arrived yesterday 👀
2x
Forsite AM PM medium x2
Forsite AM PM large x2
LittleForBig pink nursery medium x2
Tranquility ATN small x2
Tranquility ATN medium x12
Tranquility ATN large x12
MoliNea boosters x28
Abena m4 medium x2 and large x2

Can't wait to try them all and see how each fits and performs ^^

Also funny thing, I live in an 40 Square meter apartment with almost no space, so for now I'm just stashing in all in two huge cardboard boxes beneath my pc desk 😋

• Wow
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, BigBlueBear and ElPulpo
I have like 5 Safari and 30 Princess Pinks :p I keep it in my closet :p in a big ass box lol

Reactions: Gal357 and BigBlueBear
I recently bought this extension to my wardrobe/shelf combination.
Upper left: leftover baby / todlder diapers (including antique plastic-backed ones), boosters, underlays
Upper right: My precious. Sunday and public holiday diapers, Forsite AMPM, BetterDry (favorite), DryLife.
Lower left: some less white ones for variety. Kolibri, Seguna, FormaCare, MyDiaper (failed experiment)
Lower right: workaday diapers. ID (old plastic ones), Attends CF for stealth at work, Beesana, Lille.
Just recounted that there are exactly 100 left that actually count in the upper right and lower sections.
stash.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sam, jspoter, Gal357 and 7 others
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
I have just bought a pack for the first time. It’s a pack of 14 and like the criminal mastermind that I am, I have hidden it under the bed 👍

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueBear, Midwest82, Emmagar and 1 other person
3 cases of abena m4, 1 case of confidry 24/7, 5 packs of northshore megamax,5 packs of tykables overnights, 5 packs of incontrol hybrid elite. 4 safari diapers, opens pack, one m4, one hybrid elite and one tykables

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and legojoker88
Jist had my order from nappies R us turn up. Got 2 samples of:
Pride by dotty diaper
Get nappied play days pink with plastic backing
My diaper black
My diaper coloured
Crinklz aquanaut
Crinklz
Tykables puppers
Tykables unicorns
Tykables little rawrs
Tykables galactic

Wanna try them all now 😂😂
Asked my wife to pick me one out and shes gone for a normal crinklz which ill be in later

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, BigBlueBear and Midwest82
Currently have peekabu's, puppers, Little Rascals, Prides, Abena, and a couple of Northshore Supremes. I also have three unicolor onesies and a pacifier.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, dlguy4life, BigBlueBear and 1 other person
I'm still pretty new at this and shipping on anything right now is slooooow so things are trickling in. I've already gone through my first sampler 2-pack of Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash and one of the Dotty Pony Pink two-pack sampler. I'm wearing one of the Little Dreamers from LittleForBig I got in a 10-pack that arrived today. I still have two Rearz Rebel and two Tykables Galactic I got earlier in the week.

I also bought an 18-count pack of Solimo pullups that I wear when I'm out and about. I love how snug they feel under my tigher jeans.

For storage, the Little Dreamers are still in their bag in the closet next to the case of 24x36 waterproof pads that I've been using for quite a while for water play and other things. The rest are in a plastic bin under the bed. Nothing really hidden, but not readily visible by anyone visiting, kind of like my lingerie or other more mature toys. :)

edit: my Rearz Safari adult training pants arrived today too. Once I've washed them to get rid of the perfume (migraine trigger!) I'll try them out. They're *adorable!!* says the wife.

Tabby

Last edited:
At the moment, it’s just about all PeekABUs here. I have a half case unopened, plus about 5 in an open pack.

Apart from that, it’s basically just a bunch of single diapers left over from older orders. A LittlePawz, a ABU Preschool Cloth-Backed, etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
these are just the cases and unopened packs we have in hand as of this morning
Diaper Pile 1 May 18 2020 .JPG
Diaper Pile 2 May 18 2020 .JPG
Diaper Pile 3 May 18 2020 .JPG

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Sam, jspoter, dlguy4life and 3 others
I just went diaper shopping
7 Packs tena ultra nightime
One wellness people said was good so I am trying
7 diapers tena comfort but the do not have a good absorption
4 diaper tena night time but one size bigger than usual I notice that make leak more
And a half box of pull ups but pull up does not absorve a lot

Reactions: Diaperlover40
4 cases dry 247, 3 cases abena 4s, 1 case teddy's, 1 case cloudee, 1 case totaldry xplus, mixed case tykables, unknown amount of adult pullups. Dear god they are packed between 2 closets upstairs and the diaper changing bookshelf beside the bed. Hurricane Harvey coming back? Don't worry, we will save the entire city from flooding.

Reactions: legojoker88
I have 3 packages of women’s depends and 1 bulk pack of assurance diapers.

I have been using diapers for fun on and off, for around 7 years, but have mostly used pull-ups I could buy in supermarkets until fairly recently. Pictured is my second ever case of diapers, which was delivered a couple of weeks ago, at which point I decided it was about time I dedicated a shelf in a cupboard to diapers. Here it is.

Attachments

• 20200521_222703.jpg
    20200521_222703.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: GermanDL and legojoker88
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
I don’t hide mine. My diapers and pads, panties and sissygasm Anero prostate toys and lubricants are all lined up on shelves. My partner washes my panties for me.

I live alone so I don't have to worry that much. My diapers currently reside under the a table where I throw my mail. The baby wipes I have (which serve practical use) sit on my toilet tank with the spares in a closet. Baby powder next to the baby wipe dispenser and the baby lotion I have on my table.

Reactions: Midwest82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back