YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY my order came in! This would be three years worth of diapers for me :)
I'm really poor, but I saved for years for this. I had to occasionally eat from my savings, but I was able to save up enough to order big. This is important for me to do, since buying one pack per month if I have the money becomes much more expensive in the long run.
But anyway! I haven't tried Fabines ever before! Nor Dotty The Pony diapers!
From companies I like already, but haven't yet tried out are the Lil' Monsters and Skull and crossbones diapers from Rearz, MyDiaper Ultra, Bambino Cloudee (What a wonderful, CUTE design!!!) and Tykables Waddlers.
I absolutely love Crinklz and those I got four packs, same with BareBums. Tykables and Bambinos are also something I want to have at hand, they are just so good!

Oh, and those Molicares are also new :9 I was interested to test out what kind of a medical diaper has a two-tape system. They are pretty comfy, but feel and look more like belt diapers, so not too hot on them. They perform well, though and I'm happy enough to getting them.
ID Expert are my out-and-about diapers for IC problems, but I don't need too much anymore so I got one pack just in case. I just noticed they have "new shape!" and I can see the shape has changed from the previous... these were my absolute best fitting diapers, but I guess they won't be anymore :---)))) gosh darn.. I'll post about them later when I get to try them out.

Attachments

• HAUL_edited.jpg
    HAUL_edited.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Reactions: GermanDL, 49beachdipe and DiaperedBedwetter1998
My stash is behind the closet of WHOLE my family, thanks god my parents don't notice that. There i have a pack of diapers, adult pacifier, and soon there will be an onesie.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and Fireheat
Wow that’s great but don’t take it too fast and have fun with it.

My stash isn't too huge right now.

~30 Crinklz
~3 NorthShore Supreme Lites in blue
~6 Lion Guard Pull-Ups
~2 Always Discreet Pull Ups
~30 Assurance tape on diapers

I keep them all in my closet
Hidden away in a plastic bin.

I would like to order more Supreme Lites but in white

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, 49beachdipe, TyphaHare and 1 other person
Sheepies said:
My stash isn't too huge right now.

~30 Crinklz
~3 NorthShore Supreme Lites in blue
~6 Lion Guard Pull-Ups
~2 Always Discreet Pull Ups
~30 Assurance tape on diapers

I keep them all in my closet
Hidden away in a plastic bin.

I would like to order more Supreme Lites but in white

I like your stash

Also, I wish I could get lion guard pull-ups where I live :(
I wonder how much it would cost to buy some of them in EU..

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Sheepies
TyphaHare said:
I like your stash

Also, I wish I could get lion guard pull-ups where I live :(
I wonder how much it would cost to buy some of them in EU..
I'm not really sure. Hard to say honestly because the Lion Guard Pull ups have been discontinued for a while

Ohhh no, missed my chance x)

My stash consists of my very first full case order from ABU and a couple packs of Seni Super Quatro. I keep a drawer stocked up, and keep the rest in the guest room closet. Not trying to hide them unless company is over. Unfortunately the ABUs size large are definitely way to big, but I'll manage till the next order.

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL, JWolf, 49beachdipe and 3 others
I need to replenish, currently I have one pack of tranquility atn, a few molicares left, a pack of rearz, and a few store brand individual diapers stuffed in my huge diaper wardrobe.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 49beachdipe
grst said:
It’s been a long time since i posted my stash...and it has at least doubled since then. Recently moved to a new house that has a somewhat hidden room in the basement, behind the furnace, with a lock on the door. So i decided to move out of my storage unit and move my entire stash to this room in my basement. My wife knows about the diapers, but she doesn’t want anything to do with it and doesn’t want the kids to find out, so it is best to hide them. I’m so glad to have this room! It will be so much nicer than driving across town to the storage facility. It also gave me a chance to sort through and organize everything. I have: 37 unopened sleeves (from boxes), 20 unopened packs, and 12 storage totes full of loose diapers. Several thousand diapers in total. I guess I hadn’t realized how big my stash was! Although, I’ve spent almost 15 years acquiring and collecting all the different styles and varieties I have, so I really shouldn’t be surprised.
That is a wonderful dipee collection!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and dlguy4life
I love my stash!

I have pink and blue onesies and pink and blue sleepsuits with the zip on the back. Also my soft and cuddly bear pyjamas. Some tights for if it gets cold. Then plenty of diapers with my pul pants and a cute bib. Then. other stuff in the cupboard mostly bedding and spares. :)

IMG_9740.jpgIMG_9741.jpgIMG_9742.jpgIMG_9743.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL, 49beachdipe and DiaperedBedwetter1998
SgtOddball said:
DSC_0000_BURST20190210124709289.JPG

Small, but adequate.
What kind (brand) of case is that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 49beachdipe
I have 14 abena l4 and a case of attends overnites

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Thank you. Sadly, didn't find it on Amazon US only on Amazon UK and it's a bit more pricey than I thought it would be.

Tried the Part Number and the ASIN on the US site. Oh well, maybe I can find one similar.

Thank you again!

Kovy said:
What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?

I have at present 3 types of diaper:
  • Depend Protection with Tabs (plastic backed) - I have 8 packages (8x20=160) of these. I found a very good sale price on these, and based on how often I wear them, will last a very long time.
  • Depend fitflex - I have 8 individual pull-ups left. I mostly just wear these when it’s very warm and I want to wear at work. I would like to get more of them as they are good for wearing during the summer when it’s hot.
  • Abena M4 - I have only 7 of these left. I very infrequently wear these, as they are expensive enough to justify only wearing them if I intend to wear and wet them for most of the day. Since I wear so few, when I run out I’m undecided if I’ll get more of these.
Additionally, there are other diapers I want to get soon.
  • Tranquility ATN - I’ve had these before and really liked them. I’ve run out, and just haven’t replenished yet, but one day I will. I’ll probably buy at least 4 packs when I do.
  • An undecided ABDL diaper - I haven’t decided which, but I’m drawn to the printed diapers. Particularly when home alone for the day, I like to lounge in just diapers and a tee shirt, and a printed diaper fits this vibe well.
As far as where I keep them: they’re all stacked in my walk-in closet behind the door. I’m married, and my husband knows and supports/encourages my diaper wearing, but I don’t want them immediately visible, so that is where I keep them. You have to physically enter the room and shut the door to see them, so that’s about my right level of out of sight but also somewhat out in the open.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I got a Mex bag of things. I most of my stash from the good well I work at

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back