YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I recognize the Goodnites, but what else do you have there?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
grst said:
I recognize the Goodnites, but what else do you have there?
Some CVS pharmacy pull ups and some wellness nighttime pants

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and grst
I love those square designs, Nexxy! What are they :D?

My parents found out and they made me throw all my diapers away 😢 but I did have over 60 Tena diapers and 3 packs of wipes and cream and powder and nappy sacks to.

• Sad
Reactions: neophyte
Starlight12 said:
My parents found out and they made me throw all my diapers away 😢 but I did have over 60 Tena diapers and 3 packs of wipes and cream and powder and nappy sacks to.

Oh no :/ that was a considerably big stash, too..
Can't you move out? How did they even find your stash?

Starlight12 said:

Stand up to your parents, don't take that crap.

I don't have this problem, I'm married. And my kids can't fit into my diapers so i'm good.

Luckily you then

the best this I can tell ya Star is buy a Safe and hide your diapers in there

TexasToast11 said:
Yeah but I don’t
TexasToast11 said:
well there are lockers at the place I work I might bay a lock and keep them there

TyphaHare said:
Oh no :/ that was a considerably big stash, too..
Can't you move out? How did they even find your stash?
I bought way to much that’s how they found out but I will get more soon just not a very big stash and I can’t move I’m just too poor

Last edited:
Starlight12 said:
I bought way to much that’s how they found out but I will get more soon just not a very big stash
And I can’t move out to poor

grst said:
It’s been a long time since i posted my stash...and it has at least doubled since then. Recently moved to a new house that has a somewhat hidden room in the basement, behind the furnace, with a lock on the door. So i decided to move out of my storage unit and move my entire stash to this room in my basement. My wife knows about the diapers, but she doesn’t want anything to do with it and doesn’t want the kids to find out, so it is best to hide them. I’m so glad to have this room! It will be so much nicer than driving across town to the storage facility. It also gave me a chance to sort through and organize everything. I have: 37 unopened sleeves (from boxes), 20 unopened packs, and 12 storage totes full of loose diapers. Several thousand diapers in total. I guess I hadn’t realized how big my stash was! Although, I’ve spent almost 15 years acquiring and collecting all the different styles and varieties I have, so I really shouldn’t be surprised.
Wow that is a lot I wish I could have a stash like that

TexasToast11 said:
Sometimes not an option. I know if my parents found out and told me I needed to get rid of them, that's what I'd do. I'm 19 now (as of today actually) and it's clear to me that if I'm living at home and they're continuing to provide for me (the house in general, food, etc.) that I have to know my place and respect their wishes, otherwise I won't be allowed to stay and will have to make do on my own. (And my savings for university are slowly running out since tuition alone costs my $17000 a year)

Reactions: Fireheat
TexasToast11 said:
Safes are not really inconspicuous though, and really expensive from what I've seen. Also not very large. Personally I store most of my stash in a gym bag and a shipping box tucked under a pile of pillows in the back of my closet. Gym bags though less secure are a lot less expensive and definitely more inconspicuous. Would recommend.

But honestly @Starlight12 you should probably take it easy for a while and let your parents calm down (don't want to get caught again any time soon) and maybe try and discuss it with them and come to a compromise

Topex said:
Safes are not really inconspicuous though, and really expensive from what I've seen. Also not very large. Personally I store most of my stash in a gym bag and a shipping box tucked under a pile of pillows in the back of my closet. Gym bags though less secure are a lot less expensive and definitely more inconspicuous. Would recommend.

But honestly @Starlight12 you should probably take it easy for a while and let your parents calm down (don't want to get caught again any time soon) and maybe try and discuss it with them and come to a compromise

Agreed. Also, some gym bags are lock-able. There's two zippers or a loop at the end of a zipper line, so you can put a lock on the zipper/zippers.
Or you can get a gym bag, buy a metal loop and sew it on. It can of course be easy to just cut into the cloth to get into your secrets, but people are rarely that brazen as to do so.. kinda like some diaries are lock-able, but not many people are actually ready to cut and slice the locking system off to get to read that.

Topex said:

Yeah maybe I think about it but they are very unfair to me even though I’m 26 but when I do live by myself I tell them to go and do one.

Topex said:
Sometimes not an option. I know if my parents found out and told me I needed to get rid of them, that's what I'd do. I'm 19 now (as of today actually) and it's clear to me that if I'm living at home and they're continuing to provide for me (the house in general, food, etc.) that I have to know my place and respect their wishes, otherwise I won't be allowed to stay and will have to make do on my own. (And my savings for university are slowly running out since tuition alone costs my $17000 a year)
Oh that so said about your money problems and I’m sorry to but happy birthday I hope you have a great day.

Starlight12 said:

Are they all gone as in dumpster - land fill - I bit of a waste but never mind. Could have come on here and offered them to some one who needed them. Arr Hay ho! You will get more.

Reactions: Fireheat
Thank you and I will get more soon and yeah all put into landfill and yep a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back