YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nejay said:
so you have 22.4 bambinos? Did you get hungry and eat 0.6 of one or something? :d

lmao

3 cloth (2 flannel, 1 birdseye)
1 bag of Depends with a few gone (CVS is just across the street)
various plastic diaper covers including 1 camo print and 1 superman

Right now its 2 each of the following:

Tena Slip Plus, Tena Pants Plus, Abri-Flex Extra, Tena Slip Maxi och Abri-Form X-Plus.

Just got my first diaper order home so i took samples of different types to see wich id like best.

From what ive read youre probably right, but i guess il try my way forward awell.

i have about 20 or 30 diapers of mixed brands such as goodnites assurence and cvs i do not have to hide them but when i did i hid them in the gun holder on the back of my vintage 20's head board of my bed

7 Priva snap on briefs
6 pairs of plastic pants
30 Prefold cloth toddler diapers
12 disposable adult diapers (various brands)
2 Pair white compression shorts to wear over and help conceal the diapers and plastic pants

Pojo said:
Why not just tell them it's a medical condition then?

hehehe pojo thats my excuse to my best friend and hes got proof that i am incontinent or thinks i am *winks*

yay my moms coming home right now with a pack of huggies size 6 they have like 80 diapers per ill try to upload a pick when i organize my stash =P

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep a pack of Attends 10 Super Plus Slips in my suitcase at home. Nobody looks in there, only when we go on holidays. I move them to my dresser then.

I keep a couple in an old book bag :| lol

I have 1 pack of tena briefs (diaper style) and 3 from another back in a messenger bag haha the full pack is in my closet under some clothes LOL I wish I could just have a dresser for all my stuff though ( would like to have a variety of diapers on hand)

I keep about 10 in a tote next to my bed with all my other baby needs (powder, diaper rash ointment, wipes.) I have a pacifier on a holder clipped to my pillow along with a floppy stuffed boy bunny. (My girlfriend keeps her girl bunny on her pillow). I have six duffle/locker bags with about 24 diapers in each in my closet and about 37 packs of diapers in boxes in the closet of my spare bedroom. I also have about 250-300 various liners/boosters (dignity, depends, poise). In addition, I have 3 new pais of salk sani-pants plastic pants (1 pull one on, two snap). I keep a duffle in the trunk of the car for trips (even driving into town) stocked with all my diaper baby things (powder, pacifier, diaper rash crean, wipes diapers, liners, plastic pants).

:bunny:Made some major additions to my stash in the last 2 months:

Salk sani-pant pull-up plastic pants
90 (old school) 3 tape plastic depend briefs
150 Secure plus briefs
264 briefs Kendall briefs :bunny:

Last edited:
i hide mine under my mattress

Right now I have 3 boxes of Tena slip maxi and 4 boxes of Abri-Form X Plus air.

DiapersAreCool said:
i hide mine under my mattress

Time for a

KovalWarning!

Move them ASAP. Very, very risky!

A bag and a half of Abena Supers, two snap-on Kins all-in-ones, four pairs of terry lined vinyl pants (from Magic Medical; a four pack of $36), three reusable chair pads, three Abena Abri-Fix Soft Cotton Fixing Pants (diaper cover), pampers baby wipes, Johnson and Johnson's baby powder, some store brand poweder, AD ointment, AD ointment with zinc oxide (specifically for diaper rash), and a Nuk5 arriving in the mail any day now (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back