YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sAMSONITE204 said:
hey im thinking of wearing goodnites to school are they descrete do you know

They're very discreet if you keep your shirt tucked in and you don't use them. They don't hold a lot, so test before you use them in public and know what they will take.

This is my current stash at the moment. Two packs of Crinklz, a pack of Tena Ultima active fit and some Lille boosters to make them extra thick!

Reactions: GermanDL
In my stash i have Safari's, Crinklz, Space, Peekabu's, and amd slip maxi's.
It is stored in a cupboard that i made from old timber pallets a few years ago.3280632807

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL, TypicalFloof and perlFerret
I currently only have a handful of boys L/XL Goodnites, but arriving this week are a Rearz sample pack, Abena 4L, and some Northshore Supremes. Oh, and a Rearz cloth training underwear.

Currently I have:
6 Cases (240) My Diaper Ultra Night Peek-a-Boos
4 Footed Sleep suits
12 Baby Grows ( vests )
Numerous plastic Pants

Di
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
nappys (running out) safaris
2 plushys
2 paccis
1 Cookie Monster onzie
2 bottles of baby pouder
And a very comfy bed

i haz:

just opened case of BetterDry medium (current go to pad)
2 bags of Northshore MegaMax small (great for sleeping with #2 incontinence)
just opened case of Tranquility ATNs medium (don't seem to last ATN anymore 👿)
case of attends waistband medium (worn for discipline purposes only)
2 bags of attends poly briefs medium (worn for discipline purposes only)
10 bags of Lambi Senior (MX) medium (tapes are a bummer but softest ever--great for post-surgery wear)
1 bag of colored Northshore Supreme Lite samples
just opened case of Attends Belted Undergarments (i know, so not cool but :rolleyes: they sure come in handy)
odds and ends of failed trials and freebies
(==> i still miss the A+, R.I.P., and the poly backed briefs every drug store and supermarket used to sell, sigh)

most importantly, my backup krewe of onesies, i prefer (any suggestions for procurement/custom sewing and modification greatly appreciated)
sleeveless, plain white all cotton (or some poly) with generous snapped up diaper front for 12 hour daytime wear
colorful cotton or fleece partial jammies with generous snapped up diaper zone (front and back) for extended nighttime wear
dozens of plush lambs for my out-in-the-wilderness-all-by-myself support group

(stained mattress of course, looking for a nice new one)

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL
9 terry towel cloth , 3 prefolds coming , 60ish Betterdry , 15 Drylife , 5 plastic pants 3 white, 1 pink , 1 blue

I place an order twice a year with a medical supply company in England and buy enough pads and pull-ups to last six months. My wife is very supportive (medical issue) so they just live in the bottom of my wardrobe. I don't really have any AB stuff other than diapers, although I do have a huge collection of teddies.

59 better dry 85 dry life PE
2 N R U pocket diaper
9 terry towel squares plus 20 stuffers
4 plastic pants
And on the way from changing times diapers
3 prefolds and 4 contour cloth diapers

Did we lose our gallery? I doubt I saved everything... owell, restarting with a restock!

full

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jt1220 and GermanDL
I have 36 rears safaris that I hide some under my bed and the packages in my closet.

This is what I ordered. Have to wait till Friday before I will receive them as I am out here in the Mid-West part of the U.S.A.

Attachments

• My order 3-11-2019.PNG
    My order 3-11-2019.PNG
    55.3 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Deleted member 45172, GermanDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Mauiman said:
This is what I ordered. Have to wait till Friday before I will receive them as I am out here in the Mid-West part of the U.S.A.
I recommend trying the NorthShore MegaMax diapers they hold a lot more than the Crinklz.

AnimeDude892 said:
I recommend trying the NorthShore MegaMax diapers they hold a lot more than the Crinklz.

I will consider it, I am getting them as I want something cute for my daytime diaper. The Better Dry's are for my night time. I did try the MegaMax in a sample pack but they seemed a little smallish to me.

Ive got a half pack of bambino biancos, a pack of abena m4, crinklez, rearz lil monsters, Rawrs, northshore megamax, some supreme lite samples and 2 onesies. :) ive been wanting to try new diapers lately lol thats why so many different kinds.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Mauiman said:
I will consider it, I am getting them as I want something cute for my daytime diaper. The Better Dry's are for my night time. I did try the MegaMax in a sample pack but they seemed a little smallish to me.
Was the sample pack large? Also NorthShore said that the MegaMax is gonna have a XL size coming out this spring like sometime in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back