YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restocked my stash with a case of 40 Little Rascals.

Currently 27 medium sized Simple Ultras, with 2 packs of Little Rascals and 2 samples of Tykables Overnights on the way with DPD

30 Crinklz and 105 better dry

This weekend build up of a new wardrobe, because my stock is slowly increasing and there was not enough space already :)
Finally done, and I took an oportunity to do also count on the stock.
So currently it looks like this. 70% of the stock are for my little, 30% for me.
Total stocked - 1298pcs :) But there is still some space left ;)

Reactions: GermanDL
I have one case of ABU space and 3 packages of 48 assurance diapers in my closet. All my supplies are in my dresser. I have IC I just like a cute diaper to sleep in.

Just ordered my first 80pk - I decided to try some more of ABU’s repertoire, so to speak, and ordered a variety pack. It’s my first time trying several of these, so I’m pretty excited to experiment with each and see how they feel.

I have about 5 cloth Terry toweling diapers and
10 medical disposal diapers need to restock

My stash

dipstash2.jpg

My stash is every changing. This is it currently, with two more cases of Rearz on the way.

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL and Curiousbab
13 medium betterdry, 2 m4, 1 small megamax, 1 medium megamax, 14 northshore supreme mediums, 11 medium molicare super plus, 2 northshore air plus.

Now that I have a stash:
8 - Depends Protection with Tabs (my first diaper, back in October)
18 - Walgreens brand (wanted to try something different during my experimental phase)
8 - Rearz Safari (my first ABDL diaper)
12 - Abena M4
11 - Rearz Rebel

My favorite so far? The Rebel - it seems to fit me the best of this bunch and the design is fun.

5 Original Tena Slip Maxi
1 Bambino Bellissimo
2 Tykables Overnights
2 Rearz Violet Seduction
1 ABU LittlePawz

Reactions: JWolf
26 Simple Ultras
3 NRU Little Rascals
Though an order has been placed with NRU with the following incoming
a pack of Tykables Overnights
a pack of Little Rascals
and a pack of Tena Slip Ultima

I just found three really old Abena L4 plastic backed diapers in a storage compartment of my wife's old suv (behind the spare tire). These are the ones from before Gary sold xpmedical, and even before Abena first started cheapening them up with pinhole leaks, bad tapes, clumping padding, etc. So woohoo, my stock now has thee vintage abena diapers!

I just took inventory of my supplies.

In blue tote in closet: 7x NorthShore MegaMax, 10x Bambino Quadro boosters, 21x Assurance fitted briefs (for very short duration events like dental sedation).
In dresser drawers: 2x NorthShore MegaMax, 1x Dry 24/7; 1x Bambino Teddy, 2x NorthShore Supreme.

HeronimusM said:
i'm currently at 1500 Absorin Ultra diapers, 8 pvc pants 10 onesies and not enough room to store

Woww
Thats a LOT from one type. Even from several types to have 1500 would be quite a big selection.
Heronimus, did you don’t want to diversify your stock?

- - - Updated - - -

djwiktor said:
This weekend build up of a new wardrobe, because my stock is slowly increasing and there was not enough space already :)
Finally done, and I took an oportunity to do also count on the stock.
So currently it looks like this. 70% of the stock are for my little, 30% for me.
Total stocked - 1298pcs :) But there is still some space left ;)

I like this wardrobe :)

Right now I'm at...

32 XL Bambino Bellissimo
20 Bambino Super X-Plus
3 Fabine Blue Teddys
72 Better Drys
23 Tena Maxi
4 Abena L2
17 Abena L4
28 ID Maxi
22 ID Super Plus
61 DryLife

and a partridge in a pear tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four rearz safari, a pacifier, a sippy cup and a onesie.

I don't wear too often and living with my folks I don't really have space for a huge stash anyway!
That said, I'm very jealous of some of you guys and am planning to get more clothes soon

I have 3/4 a case of Northshore Maxi's and a case of Better Dry. I have about 2 packs of Tranquility ATN's and 2 packs of Tranquility slims. I also have some Teddys and others for play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back