YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to update!

A package or two of Entrust Plus Briefs
2 Paci's
1 collar
1 bottle
The Paci's, bottle, and collar are all hidden near my bed. The diapers are hidden inside my closet.

my stash consists of 36 molicare super plus, 10 abena x pluses, 3 bags of walgreen diapers, 4 pampers size 7, 6 underjams, and a case of abena x pluses on the way.
so a total of 152 diapers

My current stash includes 5 Abena Extra's, 2 Medline Adult Briefs, 12 cloth baby diapers as stuffers, 3 Huggies Supreme size 6, 1 depends booster. 2 Pacifiers and a pair of Sani Pant plastic pants.

All are stored safely hidden in my two tower speakers in my room, just unscrew the main big woofer and there is plenty of room to put my current stash in, though when I receive my package of Molicare Super Plus they will take up the room in one whole speaker and maybe some of the other. Though probably by then I will have used most of my current stash depending on how long fedex takes, been wearing 24/7, so they can be used up pretty fast.

I really do wish to be incontient though as I know my friends would not care if it was a medical problem. I would just then carry a diaper bag and change when needed without fear. Instead I stay in them longer as I can't risk them find out, if I have to go by know it will leak I go to the bathroom and just pull it out of the diaper enough so I can pee in the toliet.

It is just to dangerous for them to find out when I go change and then be questioned, it would be a breach of trust to lie to them and could badly hurt the friendship either way if I lie or tell them the truth. Even if they are good friends they just may not understand and be disgusted by it, friendship doesn't mean that you have to like every aspect of that person. I am sure there is things my friends don't tell me as I would disagree and would ruin the fun and good things that I like about them.

The only time someone really needs to know everything about you is when you are in a relationship with them. Being intimate with someone means they will find out at some point about something you didn't tell them and if they don't accept it then you will break up or may stay together even though they resent you for your fetish.

Ya so enough of the O/T, sorry about the rambling...

dlashlee said:
I really do wish to be incontient though as I know my friends would not care if it was a medical problem. I would just then carry a diaper bag and change when needed without fear.

Why not just tell them it's a medical condition then?

Well, my husband buys them so I wear what he buys but my favorite are bambinos... and we have them all over... the over flow goes in a spare bed room, he has a trunk in his closet that we pull from daily, we week the wipes and powder under the sink in our bathroom and the wipe warmer is on my side of the bed in a nightstand drawer.

My stock is always rotating, but I usually have about three bags at any given time. I keep the ones I'm currently using in a neat Nautica diaper stacker. The rest I keep on a shelf in my closet. No one ever goes in there except me, and I'm not too paranoid about hiding them.

My stash is pretty decent at the moment. I actually thought I was running out of depends fitted max so I bought another bag today to have around and when I got home, I found I already had an unopened bag that I'd forgotten about. Whatever, they'll go to good use. Anyway here's what I've got: 2 Abena x-pluses, 1 X-treme fit brief, a couple of cvs briefs, one attends extended wear, a few boys goodnites, a bag and a half of dry 24/7, 2 bags of depend fitted max protection, a few rite aid overnight pullups, about 50 guards, a bag of belted undergarments, a handful of depend boost pads and I think that's it. It's great to live alone, I can have as many as I want.

Hi everyone. Right now I have 2.8 packages of Bambinos, which I wear overnight. Sooo comfy in bed with them :cloud9:

I also have 3 packs of Secure Plus briefs. They have this super soft lining and they hold a good amount too!

i just bought my second package of diapers ever so now I have 19 depends :) (im wearin one right now so I dont still have a full package). I also have about 3 underjam samples, 2 goodnites boxers samples, and a few baby diapers.

I also have about 10 paci's (I kinda got a lot when i started liking them.) and 3 bottles :)

No diapers right now :)eek:!) but I'll be getting some tomorrow. As well as a new pacifier.
But I do have...
-Footed PJs
-Loads of stuffies
-A bottle
-A few old toys of mine

Wheely said:
Right now I have 2.8 packages of Bambinos

So you have 22.4 Bambinos? Did you get hungry and eat 0.6 of one or something? :D

I have about 40 rite-aid underwears super plus absorbancy and about 20 wallgreens certainty fitted briefs. And let me tell you. I never expected them to be so great for only 10$. Id have to say they are better than depends.

Hmmm....let's see. In my closet, I have 5 thicker flannel diapers with prints, 8regular flannel diapers mostly with prints, 18 flannel contoured inserts (for doubling), 8 pairs of plastic pants (various kinds), 15 Abena Air-plus X-Plus disposables and aprox. 75 Abena Extra disposables. I wear the flannels and plastic pants mostly at night and the disposables during the day.
Spaz

Got 2 bags of ATNs. ^.^

My stash of diapees :D

I also have a backpack full, and a drawer. I have a tiny room so hiding all these is a bit difficult!

JonBB said:

I also have a backpack full, and a drawer. I have a tiny room so hiding all these is a bit difficult!

Very nice! :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:

Kovalchuk said:
Very nice! :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:

Thanks! :)

JonBB said:

Hehe...size small - you must be a small baby! *ruffles hair*

Peachy

I have:

1 Depend fitted max
70 Large Abena X-pluses (It's a real struggle to hide all of these, lol)
And 12 Kendall Lille Pull-ups

All hidden in various backpacks, and under a loose floorboard ;)

Zeit said:
I have 1 diaper left of my last purchase. It's hiding somewhere in my closet :O

I haven't even been home long enough to use any in the last month but the moment I do... Time to go buy more :(

Hey owner of the post above. Isn't that Naota from FLCL in your avatar?

Anyways I have about 30 something odd diaaper left hidden in my room. I wear them under sweats even when my roomate is around. I think he Knows.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back