YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 Molicare Super Plus, 14 Abena M4, and 10 Super Seni Quattro. It's too many, honestly.

In my closet I have:
Abri form L4 and half a pack of Dry 24/7
And 2/3 case of Northshore care Supreme Large.

I have around 60 babylove junior nappies in my closet and inside my nappy stacker.

Just added a pack of Abena M4 plastic back, Tena Classic and Tranquility Smart Core from Diaperbuys.com They offer low prices and free quick, discreet shipping on all orders (not just case orders) and a good selection of brands

Well I have a case of Attends waistbands one bag of molicare a bag of tranquility atn's 8 wellness briefs 2 dry24/7 diapers and a couple of Attends regular briefs all hid under the stairs in the basement !!! Hehehe

I get 4 packages of attends and 4 packages of boosters every month. I can increase or decrease with a phone call or email.

- - - Updated - - -

That's operated by the same company but for the general public. My diapers are from the insurance part which only covers the basic diapers which medicaid covers.

Not too much for me right now.

102 Dry 24/7's
1 Abena M4
1 Northshore Supreme

55 Molicare Super Plus.

I just got a full case but ran out of space in the old place.
Now, they are unceremoniously stuffed under the bed.

two bags of depends for men half used after a year i wish i had decent diapers right now

7 bags Abena M4 classic
1 bag Nothshore supreme light
4 packs Northshore large boosters

All kinds. Depend, tena, attends.

Right now I only have molicare in my stash but I should have my abri form m4's today. For the longest time I would hide my diapers in a large blue container in the back of my closest or under my bed but now that im older and my mom respects my privacy I just keep them in my dresser.

As of right now..
1 Cuddlz all over print
2 Dry 24/7
1 1/2 bags of Abena Abri Form. :) a lot better than I had before.
I live with my roommate who doesn't go in my room. So they are in my closet.

ATM, 10 packs of the plastic-backed Tena Maxi
9 packs of Snuggies Waddlers Overnight
Half a pack of Rearz Spoiled
Half a pack of Comfycare M10
Half a pack of the cloth-packed Tena Maxi

All in the cupboard in my spare room.

I use cloth diapers with plastic pants.i keep most of my diapers in one room with door open.just off my living room.anyone coming in the front door can look in.i have a baby changing table piled high with cloth diapers ,adult and toddler prefolds.adult flats,toddler flats,laundry wet bags for my diaper pails.a dresser full of vintage curity diapers.mickey clock an curtains to the windows.diaper pails as well as rash ointment and powder in my bathroom.diaper laundry soap in laundry area.

boys and girls goodnites and tru fit pads for extra absorbancy

7 molicares in the closet, 6 attends to be worn, 5 abena abri form x plus with a star, 4 feet of duct tape, 3 onesies, 2 pairs of plastic pants, and a partridge in a pear tree with a northshore supreme on me

Hi, at present I probably have about a years supply of nappies (all plastic backed)

6 cases of Tena Maxi
2 cases of Tena Super
1 and half cases of Molilcare Super Plus
2 cases of Abena M4
3 cases of Abena M3
3 cases of Abena M2
2 cases of Abena L2 and L4
5 cases of Attends Euro vintage
2 cases of vintage Attends Classic (USA)
2 cases of Attends Waistband
2 cases of ID Slip Super
1 case of Depend
1 case of Dry 24/7

2 cases of Super Dry Kids
2 cases of Cushies
1 case of Crinklz

Booster pads, plastic pants too. Probably some more nappies I've forgotten to list

i hide mine in a box in the attic.

I've got about 90 Dry 24/7's (4 bags and a bit loose) and 3 bags of Northshore Air Supremes. I also have about 70 Large Boosters.

I just keep them in my closet so my cats can't attack them and claw them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back