YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Molicare Super Pluses. They're Sparky's...but I feel good having a few pillows in my bag. :D *feels important and special...not speshul...special!*

4 Secure X-Plus', 13 Abena Abri-Form X Plus, 12 Attends Extended Wear, 4 Abena Pull ups, Lots of boosters (Abena abri-let maxi and normal), 3 Pampers Cruisers size 7, 1 Pampers Underjams, 10 Walgreens Comfort Stretch 4T/5T Pull Ups, 10 Walgreens Comfort Stretch size 6 diapers.

-Gus

My Stash...

I have 1/2 pack of depends.
2/3 pack of Depend Boosters.
1 Secure X-Plus
1 Bambino Classico and Bianco.
3/4 pack of Goodnites Boxers (horrible fit but use pad for stuffing. I love how the pad is plastic backed).
A mix of different generations of Goodnites Underwear.
8 Abena x-plus.
12 3 ply Gerber Cloth Diapers
9 Assurance Underpads.
1/2 pack of Pampers Extra Protection size 5
3 Pampers Babydry Size 6
1 Pampers size 7 Cruisers

1 NUK 3
1 NUK 5
1 enema bag
Suppositories
1 High backed Leakmaster
Also a collection of empty diaper bags that I can't throw away lol!

Middle drawer in the main dresser. Right now about 18 Depend fitted breifs. The drawer is also home to my wife's folded jeans and stuff.

Ive got a few bags of bambinos
Some of the ABU extra thick overnights
And I have like 15 of the new ABU SDK

Theyre hiding in my closet in one of those 3 high plastic drawers behind my laundry hamper

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Oh and also a bunch of bambino quadro pads.

1/3 max baby diaper from relatives at the min i have 1 medium pullup 'girls' dont fit though

ugh 3 Depends Fitted
a pack of their pullups from mom (don't ask)
And just ordered a pair of Abena X plus but can't quite say they're in my stash as of now

I just keep them in a cabinet in my room. I have about half a pack of goodnites left. Used up all my underjams.

I have about 4 goodnites inside my bed.

i have
11 depends max. sm/med
5 depend for men pull ups sm/med
1 cvs pull upsml/med
4 white diapers dont know what brand sm/med
6 curity sleep pants pull ups xl
1 k mart sleep pant xl

Goodnites and depends, in the attic and closet split supplys in both in case of one being found with 2 pacifiers In a drawer

Okay so I went on a diaper shopping spree, and wow I think I finally have enough to last me till next time I have the opportunity to shop, summer.

A pack of Goodnites boxer shorts
A pack of Tranquility ATN
A sample of Abri-form
& a AIO fitted cloth diaper

I have 14 ultra-absorbant depends(all I can get). I keep them in my suitcase, it is a great place to keep them when you live with your parents.

My stash is funny, as it's not really hidden.

Sure I keep my clothes, bottles and pacifiers in the drawrs as leaving it around I'd just end up losing them (Especially with all my unwashed clothes just laying about)

I have Doctor Who bed sheets which will soon turn into Pokemon or Ben 10. Ben 10 bathrobe hanging on the back of my door, toys everywhere, plushies at the foot of my bed, and then whenever I have diapers, the diaper bag is right in the middle of my room next to the drawrs.

I live with my Grandparents (Who are currently away in Finland) and Uncle. I don't care much if they find out, I walk around in my sleeper anyways. My Mum on the other hand, is who I need to be careful of, she doesn't like it and I hate lectures, so I hide some of it when she comes down - which is why I haven't bought diapers recently.

:bunny:Just got 3 more cases of Kendall Wings and 5 new Pull-up Salk Sani-Pants plastic pants.:bunny:

38 Pampers Baby-Dry size 6 recently bought
6 other Baby-Drys from last July, different.
7 Huggies Snug & Dry size 6.

Everything is my toolbox! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back