YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stash is 26 Boys XL Goodnites stuffed behind a vent pipe in my closet. (Im still living at my parents home)

4A9BF882-2F6B-4D3D-A68F-0130F6315DCF.jpeg
Just organized the diapee closet! My leftover Rearz/Tykables and a nice stock of Bambino Bellisimo and Classico V2s cause I wanted something cute and not huge capacity/super thick. I have only a couple ABU diapees that are still sitting in my suitcase too 😅🙈

• Love
Reactions: Bbjames, Jimbolo, puddlefeet and 8 others
My stash currently. Does not include all the little gear and vintage diapers/training collection I have 😅

Attachments

• 838C933B-794E-4FD3-B780-95A327EDF20B.jpeg
    838C933B-794E-4FD3-B780-95A327EDF20B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • 48C3817A-968C-460F-B14A-053E62D3C5F2.jpeg
    48C3817A-968C-460F-B14A-053E62D3C5F2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
Reactions: joemama414
After ditching my entire stash and ABDL clothing bar for two onesies and my favourite two pairs of socks, I've finally got some diapers back in my place. After I had COVID, my sister become unwell and I ended up spending a lot of time flitting between towns, helping to look after our Dad who is now housebound, and my sister (and her dog). As a result, I've not been able to place orders for delivery on Saturdays for weeks, and so I've been effectively non-ABDL for the last couple of months. I had considered not restocking, but I have missed having diapers to get into when I get home from work, and I am very much enjoying my first night back in Tykables for several weeks.

My new stash begins with 2x packs of Huggies Dry Nites pyjama pants ('Frozen' design) and 2x Tykables packs (Unicorns and Galactic).

Reactions: TreeLad
Part of my stash. All cloth diapers and some of my many pairs of plastic pants. Also diaper shirts, onesies, rhumba pants, plastic sheets to protect bed, etc. Rompers, skirtall, footed PJs hang in my closet.
EB789AC3-2379-4EA7-A72B-3F1085ABCFA3.jpeg

Last edited:
these days Rearz is taking up most of my stash lol
20220822_162121-01.jpeg

Reactions: AndyPandy
My stash

Attachments

• stash.jpg
    stash.jpg
    965.3 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Bbjames, Deleted member 56273 and dlguy4life
My main stash, including my reusables. The are also 6 to 8 packs under my bed and 6 full carboardboxes in my cellar. Let's say I really fear the idea of going o.o.d. - much like a mage fears going o.o.m.
My body is casting water spells like crazy and feel much better sitting on a litteral mountain of diapers. 🙃

Cheers

Attachments

• 20220903_162826.jpg
    20220903_162826.jpg
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220903_154045.jpg
    20220903_154045.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • 20220903_154005.jpg
    20220903_154005.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 20220903_153849.jpg
    20220903_153849.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20220903_153520.jpg
    20220903_153520.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: prostaticsurivor and abdl86
LifeInPlastic said:
My main stash, including my reusables. The are also 6 to 8 packs under my bed and 6 full carboardboxes in my cellar. Let's say I really fear the idea of going o.o.d. - much like a mage fears going o.o.m.
My body is casting water spells like crazy and feel much better sitting on a litteral mountain of diapers. 🙃

Cheers
Always nice to have allot of diapers. But what type of diapers to you have below your bed and in the cellar?

abdl86 said:
Always nice to have allot of diapers. But what type of diapers to you have below your bed and in the cellar?
Attends M10, Tena Maxi, Seni Quattro, BetterDry, FormaCare Xplus and even more MoliCare Maxi. ^^

Cheers

Edit: Oh, and I forgot the NorthShore Megamax.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdl86
LifeInPlastic said:
Attends M10, Tena Maxi, Seni Quattro, BetterDry, FormaCare Xplus and even more MoliCare Maxi. ^^

Cheers
well stock i see.

My current diaper stack.

ABDL Diaper

Kiddo junior plus
Kiddo little sailor
Razor safari
Crinklz aquanaut x2
Cuddlz printed
Lil squirts splash
Little rascals x2
Tykables overnights
Crinklz Baccaneer x2

Medical Diapers

Attends slip regular
Attends slip regular plus
Tena slip active fit plus
Tena slip active fit Maxi x3
Tena slip active fit Ultima x3
Formacare x plus
Forsite under the sea
Megamax blue
Forsite AM:pM
Abri Form X-plus x2

Open Package

Abri Form X-plus air plus
Tena Pants Super
Snuggies waddler overnight (old Tykables)
Indoslip Maxi
Abu peekabu
Abu Cushies
Id slip super
Attends slip regular
Attends slip regular plus
Rears Dinosaur

Boosters

Tykables dubbler
Abena Abri let Maxi x9
Id Maxi plus
Seni Maxi

Reactions: prostaticsurivor and bobbilly
Everything I have right now is ABU since I was able to get discounted packs (and a little pawz onesie + some hats cause why not) at a convention. Sadly they didn't have Little Kings so just patiently awaiting a restock to add to my collection....
2 packs of AlphaGatorZ and 1 pack of Little Pawz. I might have some pack of bad store brand slip ons somewhere but I don't officially count those. Hoping to add a case of Abri-Form M4s next time I get paid!

DprdC said:
I had a stash of like, 5 Goodnites and 5 Underjams. However I recently binge-purged my stash (and thank god I did) when my parents surprisingly remodeled my room.
Tell them not to do that!

34 rearz little monsters, 2 sampler pack of rearz alpaca, and 20 pink felicity pull ups
Should last me a month lol!14A8CFD5-875C-4D8D-BD78-CFAA289B4BBE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: moobabs, Rozey, abdl86 and 1 other person
LilPuppyBoy said:
34 rearz little monsters, 2 sampler pack of rearz alpaca, and 20 pink felicity pull ups
Should last me a month lol!View attachment 87052
Looks like a staged Christmas photo lol - I approve!

Last edited:
Reactions: WarmAndSquishy
checkingoutall said:
When I had to hide them, I use to hide them in the drop ceiling of my basement. Now I don't have to hide them so I have one whole dresser drawer full of diapers and supplies.
Love it

littlepupty said:
Everything I have right now is ABU since I was able to get discounted packs (and a little pawz onesie + some hats cause why not) at a convention. Sadly they didn't have Little Kings so just patiently awaiting a restock to add to my collection....
2 packs of AlphaGatorZ and 1 pack of Little Pawz. I might have some pack of bad store brand slip ons somewhere but I don't officially count those. Hoping to add a case of Abri-Form M4s next time I get paid!
Added a case of L4's since I was right at the cusp of the M4's sizing, 1 pack of Walgreens Certainty brand briefs, and just ordered one pack of Classicos and one pack of Belissimos! And then a Catstronaut bottle to get to the free shipping mark and cause I didn't have one yet :p

ABU Cushies x9
Rearz Critter Caboose x11
not much for now but planning on buying more once I can afford to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back