YOUR Stash!

MK6

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have about 12 Northshore supreme lites, 2 or 3 Abenas, and 1.5 small packages of XL goodnites. I’m moving so I had to pack them while I could so my mom wouldn’t find out. I used to silently freak out whenever she came into my room while I wasn’t there. I plan to order a couple more boxes of Abenas when she’s at a wedding and I can sneak in a huge box. I’ve snuck in maybe 6 boxes since March 2020 and I’ve always been extremely lucky she either hasn’t gotten the boxes in herself or she just says “something came for you.” and leaves it at that and doesn’t ask any questions.

Last edited:

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Nice to be stocked back up again.... this is 2 rows deep..... I like to prepare

View attachment 54211
what is the blue white and green diaper in the stack next to MM tie die on the top shelf? I am going to get 2 cases tomorrow either pink and black or maybe pink and tie die. I wish you could mix and match with the same case price savings. Maybe I will get a pink case and mix the other case. I really love those diapers a lot though. Nothing better anywhere in the world.

MattDLJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
what is the blue white and green diaper in the stack next to MM tie die on the top shelf? I am going to get 2 cases tomorrow either pink and black or maybe pink and tie die. I wish you could mix and match with the same case price savings. Maybe I will get a pink case and mix the other case. I really love those diapers a lot though. Nothing better anywhere in the world.
ABU Littlepawz

kinkygaybottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The blue and green is ABU Little Pawz, very comfy, nice diapers, and the paw print in the middle is the wetness indicator, so the paws disappear.

Atotom912

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I currently and finally have possession of my free northshore samples of Four megamaxes (Small and Medium, even though I'm a medium), and two medium Supremes. My order of four medium kinkydreamzzz pamps are on their way as I type this out. I haven't worn one just yet since I'm waiting for the perfect time in order to have 100% privacy.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
The blue and green is ABU Little Pawz, very comfy, nice diapers, and the paw print in the middle is the wetness indicator, so the paws disappear.
Thanks for the reply they look interesting. I just not into AB print diapers. But I do see they have some all white at AB universe. I might just have to get a bag and try them. I just dropped 200 bucks at Northshore Friday.

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide

Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
I am "downsizing" so need to reduce my stash. I have 40 or so premium diapers--mostly printed plus other disposables and cloth diapers, onesies and plastic and PUL adult baby pants. Let me know if you are interested. You can use PayPal and I will ship UPS, USPS or FedEx.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I keep my stash in the hallway leading to what is referred to as the restroom, I call it my changing room.
My diapers are out in the open for all to see.
I make no effort to hide my diapers.

PamperedMarsupial

<3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Looks like birthday came early for me 🙀
lilstashpart2.png
Didn't know where to place my stash so I hid it in my wall cabinet. Got the following;
3 packs of Fabine Black
2 packs of Rearz Seduction Violet
2 packs of Tykables Camelots
2 packs of Northshore MegaMax Slip

Very happy! But I'm bit unsure which ones to try out first! :p Only ones I've tried are the Fabine ones, so the other 3 are entirely new to me! :3

Last edited:

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Looks like birthday came early for me 🙀
View attachment 54419
Didn't know where to place my stash so I hid it in my wall cabinet. Got the following;
3 packs of Fabine Black
2 packs of Rearz Seduction Violet
2 packs of Tykables Camelots
2 packs of Northshore MegaMax Slip

Very happy! But I'm bit unsure which ones to try out first! :p Only ones I've tried are the Fabine ones, so the other 3 are entirely new to me! :3
Wow let us know what you think of them. I only used the Mega Max out of those but they do not disappoint. I have 2 more cases on the way now

MK6

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
My box of overnight Tykables came in this afternoon. The mail man wanted to ask me something unrelated to the package and thankfully Tykables come in discreet boxes.

so now I have
an unopened 15 count bag of white Northshore supreme lites
About 12 blue NorthShore supreme lites
An unopened bag of 10 Tykables overnights
2 or 3 Abenas
1 full bag of girls XL goodnites
1 bag of girls goodnites with one gone
1.5 bags of boys Goodnites
A Rearz cloth diaper
A Rearz pocket diaper which I have no idea how to use
A black generic brand onesie
5 baby bottles
A little monsters Rearz AB bottle
2 packs of Northshore wipes
3 AB pacifiers
a pair of Rearz training pants are coming on Thursday.
everything is neatly and discreetly hidden away in moving boxes. My mom only saw the moving boxes and said “you sure have a lot of clothes!”

Last edited:

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
I keep my stash in the hallway leading to what is referred to as the restroom, I call it my changing room.
My diapers are out in the open for all to see.
I make no effort to hide my diapers.
I don't hide them at my house. If anyone opens the wrong door and opens the same closet across the bathroom they will find more than towels for sure. Over 100 mega max in there right now. of course the baby wipes and diaper pale in the restroom is a huge clue too. I have a big cabinet above my toilet and I also have a few there and my extra wipes and disposable chuck pads. I only use the blue chux pads for clean up of number 2. I lay it out over my seat and use it like a large towel to wipe the large chunks off. Someone else on this site gave that advise and it really cuts down on clean up effort. I also keep my Iodine swabs and straight catheters above it too. I not really hiding any of it but I don't invite many people over either. That's my life I am not a shamed but on the flip side I don't let many people in on it either.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
PeekABUs? What are those?

View attachment 54801
I personally not into baby print or the AB side of it myself but that's a nice size collection of diapers my friend. How many do you go through a day. I use about 3 mega max and sometimes a pullup too in a day. I guess sometimes more depending on my bowel or beer consumption. I gets expensive but the cheap ones cost just as much when you go through one every 2 or 3 hours. What are the ones with the plushy animals with big eyes. They look heavy duty. I was just wondering how long a stash like that last you?

ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What are the ones with the plushy animals with big eyes. They look heavy duty. I was just wondering how long a stash like that last you?
Those are the PeekABUs, I have about 14 cases of them. They have an advertised capacity of 6500ml and I go through about 1-1.5 of them a day, given I drink about 2L in said day.

This means that on average, an ABU case (80 diapers) lasts me about 2 months.

Since you said you don't like the baby print, the ABU simple ultras are pretty much the exact same diaper, just without graphics.

WillFord384

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Those are the PeekABUs, I have about 14 cases of them. They have an advertised capacity of 6500ml and I go through about 1-1.5 of them a day, given I drink about 2L in said day.

This means that on average, an ABU case (80 diapers) lasts me about 2 months.

Since you said you don't like the baby print, the ABU simple ultras are pretty much the exact same diaper, just without graphics.

I love the PeekABUs. I've only used a few and I don't remember my impressions of them performance-wise, but I smile every time I see that design.

RainbowQuorthon

I'm actually not as cool as Quorthon.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
Dang, I wish I still had the photo of all my diapers stacked up. I have two bins full and then some. Unfortunately I need the money, so I'll likely be selling like half of my stash to a good friend of mine. It's okay, I rarely wear anyway. :p