• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

YOUR Stash!

totters

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My stash is about empty, however took advantage of the Rearz sale today. 1 case of Inspire, and 1 case of the Inspire Hybrid. Dunno where I am going to store them but I will find room. I wanted to buy more as the cases were reasonable prices but figured 80+ diapers is more than enough.

Fullpants

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
4 packs prevail air max 1 pack of north shore mega max navy blue, a packq of Abena, 2 packs. Stacked in a bamboo (bookcase.?) next to the bathroom. Close by and easy access. I used to be embarrassed but I need diapers. I jusypt woke up with a wet an loaded diaper. I’ll get to change in an hour or so. i lost my sense of smell a while ago. Some me coild be smoking and I wouln’t n

Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm so excited! I just got a pack of Crinklz and some more first-time samples: Baryard, Puppers, Magnifico. I also have two onesies to play around in, one with a super cute pattern and one more discrete. And finally got myself an adult-sized binky! Can't wait to try it all out.

Dllover15

LDSDIAPERLOVER15
Role
Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I either hide my diapers under my dresser, in my closet and in an old radio, one that uses vacuum tunes instead of transistors. That radio is small, so only a few will fit...

Steve2000

Diapered 24/7 due to being incontinent
Contributor
Role
I have officially started gaining interest in AB/DL diapers thanks to Crinklz diapers

Peepeegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well I 45 of a kind of store diaper ( that means not good) but I do have 38 boosters so that helps
2 tena overnight pull ups
3 tena ultra pull-ups
1 tena ultra slip
42 tena ultra slip overnight
13 abena m4

Sam

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Not a permanent resident of where I am now, so not aiming for longterm mega-stash...here's my current mini pocket collection:

Huggies Pull-Ups for girls 4T-5T
Seventh Generation Training Pants
A few leftover Tena Briefs

highly doubt that I'll be buying adult diapers again as I found out there are baby/toddler diaper that fits me :love:...unless I gain weight in the future:whistle:
IMG_7264.jpgIMG_7265.jpg

Conrad32

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
2 ABU Little Pawz
18 Always Discreet Underwear
18 Pull-Ups Cool & Learn Girls (9 of each color)
15 Honest Company Training Pants (unicorns)
29 Goodnites L/XL Girls (Owl and Butterfly patterns)
16 Pampers Easy Ups Girls (Hello Kitty)
37 Well Beginnings Training Pants (Rainbow Dash)
4 Well Beginnings Girls "Goodnites"

My bed frame has four large drawers on the long sides; two on each side. One pair is against the wall, but I'm able to open the drawers just enough to fit a hand in and stash the diapers.

Most are in these drawers while the rest are still in their packages hidden deep in the other drawers 'cause they're full.

Peesalot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have 2 brands of pull-ups I wear. One is less expensive and has a smaller capacity and is also more prone to separating under a heavy load of pee. I order them 80 pair (a case) at a time. The other pull-ups I order by the case (72 pair), as well. Right now, I have just opened the first package of each brand within the past week. I keep them all in the guest bedroom closet where I keep my clothes. Out master bedroom closet is filled with my wife's clothes. If we were to have overnight guests, I move them into our master bedroom closet as well as a nightstand by our bed. No need for others to see what I use. When my supply gets to where I've opened the last package of either brand, I order another case. I wear, on average, 3 pair/day; so, these 152 diapers will last about a month and a half.

SrDiapCaged

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Much easier for me to just simply state that my bedroom closet is 3/4 full of diapers & pullups with the shelf stack from from end to end and to the top of the ceiling....🤣(y)🤣(y)

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not a permanent resident of where I am now, so not aiming for longterm mega-stash...here's my current mini pocket collection:

Huggies Pull-Ups for girls 4T-5T
Seventh Generation Training Pants
A few leftover Tena Briefs

highly doubt that I'll be buying adult diapers again as I found out there are baby/toddler diaper that fits me :love:...unless I gain weight in the future:whistle:
View attachment 43246View attachment 43247
That's so cool that you can still fit in baby/toddler diapers. I'm happy that Goodnites fits me well.

Reactions: Sam

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
I need to replenish my stash by the middle of this week.
I just wear to Rite Aid Pharmacy House Brand adult dydees.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
Disposables:
~388 (5+ cases) of Confidry 24/7 Medium
~135 Northshore Megamax Medium
~45 ABU Preschool

Cloth:
24 2 ply 44" flats with baby cloth boosters
12 4 ply 44" flats
~20 plastic pants
~12 onesies

Don't really wear anymore, but still in the attic and saving for when/if supplies dry up:
~60 ATN
~280 Total Dry
~800 First Quality
~600 Prevail

Last edited:

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
My stash/supply as of today.
I had to replenish my diapers/pull-ups supply this morning.
0814201452.jpg