YOUR Stash!

casualdiaper

Gaming in a Diaper
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other, Private
I live alone so I don't have to worry that much. My diapers currently reside under the a table where I throw my mail. The baby wipes I have (which serve practical use) sit on my toilet tank with the spares in a closet. Baby powder next to the baby wipe dispenser and the baby lotion I have on my table.

BabyKing86

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I just purchased a half case of abu 4tape BunnyHopps, Cushies, DinoRawrz, and PeekAbus. I also have a few 2 tape BunnyHopps stored. I have a small collection of diapers I've worn. So far I got two bunnyhopps(one of each design), a cushy, a space, and an M4 and L4.

pamperbud20

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
My stash consist of:

5 Johnson &Johnson Powder bottles

4 containers of baby wipes

6 bottles of baby lotion and ointment

60 tykable puppers diapers

31 Abu super dry kids diaper

22 bambino Classico

10 bambino teddy diapers

42 abena m4s

28 rearz safari

16 Abu little paws

8 Abu space diapers

10 molicare super plus

18 tena maxi

17 better dry diapers

17 crinkle astronauts

12 Abu cushies

16 bambino magnifico

35 tykables little rawrz

15 tykables cammers

15 tykables little rascals

I know that’s a lot of diapers but I’m incontinent as well and go through a bit.

Vegapigeon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm still trying different diapers so I'm sure it'll change in the future. I still live at home so I do have to take precautions. I haven't tried tykables or crinklz yet but I've tried rearz, abu, and *shudders* depends. My current stash is filled with about 28 rearz barnyards, 1 rearz dinosaur that I'm saving for a special occasion, 22 peekabus, and 18 abu space. I also have a pack of baby wipes and A&D ointment with them. My pacifier is wherever I feel like hiding it. I don't have to hide my blankets, stuffed animals, or toys since I never grew out of them so no one thinks anything of them. I like to keep at least 30 diapers stocked but the more the merrier. I have a couple duffel bags that I keep most of them in, which I have in my closest. We have an out of sight, out of mind mentality when it comes to these sorts of things, so they're not going to go through the bags. I do have to order my diapers to be delivered when no one else is home though, since a large box is going to cause them to ask questions.

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
As far as diapers, I currently have 1 pack each - in varying quantities remaining - of Rearz Violet Seduction, Rearz Dinosaur Elite, InControl Inspire, PeekABUs, ABU Cushies, ABU Simple, ABU Dinorawrz, Dotty Diaper Super Boompas, Forsite Under the Sea, Forsite Mary Jane, NorthShore Supreme Purple, NorthShore Supreme Lite, Crinklz Aquanauts, and two packs each of Abena M4 and Tranquility ATN.

I ordered a box of Tykables a while ago but they contacted me to let me know that 3 of the 4 packs I ordered were out of stock. :(

Kyma

I LUV my DIAPERS
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Running pretty low on rearz elite hybrid, have some medical, about to restock, any suggestions?
Can’t beat the price from incontrol right now, 60 a case delivered, and an amazing diaper. My go to diaper!

Kivo

Contributor
Role
Private
The amount some of you own is staggering for me. :D
I'm currently just "working" with a newly bought package of Tena Slip Maxi, with some 21 diapers left.

BabySkye75

Shy Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
5 ABU little paws in the top drawer, 1 peekabu second drawer
5 Bunny hops top shelf of closet
7 Peekabu top shelf of closet
3 packs Huggies wipes top shelf of closet ( always have an open pack near the bed )

Don’t have to hide anything here ...

fakename

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I found last year's Huggies overnight pullups (with Cinderella) on a shelf in a quiet Rexall, and had to buy them. I'm not a fan of the new designs.

DiscreetDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
30 each of Rearz Safari, Dino Elite, and Incontrol

25 Little Pawz

25 Peek ABU

A 40 case from ABU that has 30 Cushies and 10 more PeekABU (They didn't have anymore Space in Large 😞)

This will soon change since I have another package from Rearz with a case of their Alpaca

Steve2000

Diapered 24/7 due to urinary incontinence
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent, Other
Due to my parents passing away, I don't have to hide my diapers plus I have a girlfriend who appreciates what has happened to me and that I am IC and have to wear diapers. Mainly, I wear pull-ups and have a stash of them

DandyAndy

Diaper lover that occasionaly wets bed 'naturally'
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Pretty small stash. I have a pack of junk store brand briefs. About 5-6 Rearz Rebel. A pack of Goodnites, and a pack of Amazon Brand pullups that suck. Generally use the goodnites every night in case I wet the bed which happens, otherwise the Rearz when wanting to indulge my DL side

Autiesaurus

Elsa and Anna's Baby Sister
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
At the moment I've got packs of: bunny hopps; lil monsters; lil squirts splash; Tena tranquility; Northshore airpremiums; Rely; and Preschool cloth backed. It's the largest stash I've ever had at one time.

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Got a little hodge-podge of diapers in my stash currently. This stash includes a good amount of ABU LittlePawz, and a few of each of the following: PeekABU, ABU BunnyHopps, Crinklz Aquanaut, Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash, Rearz Barnyard, Rearz Safari, and Rearz Alpaca.