• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

YOUR Stash!

stlwearing

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
At one point in December I had almost 400 but down to about 43 now. Always looking for new things to try.

DonPablos

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I stash in the back of the garage in big grey toolboxes.. Lately bought 15 packs in a deal... had a big problem stacking those ;-) . The boxes ate now in front of an open rack where I stashed the packs I could not fit into the boxes. Need to put the packs I have double in the attic, won’t be needing them soon, I have a stack for more than a year now ...

GermanDL

Poopypants Pirate
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
My stash is very low,
3 Crinklz
3 Peek ABU
6 Preschool
7Bunny Hopps

too good my next Pack of 15 Crinklz are already on there way ^^

Emmagar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I keep mine in the walk in closet. But I just preordered the new Rearz llama diapers (I ordered a case). Then I also order a regular 30 pack of some carnival ones from bambino diapers. Bambino is my go to brand because they are super cute and very absorbent. The carnival ones say they can old 5000 ml of fluid (yay me).
Right now I have Bambino Magnifico diapers which are so fun.
I love having options.

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
never knew or heard bambinos had another diaper haha just had to check those out, there is so many to try and ived yet to get

Petew33

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I have a mix of abu and i love the ones called peak a boo 4 tab i was suprised to get two lolly pops and stickers now im sticking with abu. I have at least 5 onsies i ned to get a pacie miss having one i lost my last one 😞

Last edited: