YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've currently got 8 unopened packages (plus more loose ones) of Crinklz lined up in my master closet.

Probably about 300 diapers, keep them in my giant gun safe.

Cuten
SashaNicole said:
Fortunately my better half knows I indulge in nappies and frilly panties.
As a result under my bed I have a draw full of gorgeous satin rhumba panties that I have collected over the years and my nappies are kept on a shelf in a wardrobe.
Back in the day though living at home I used to hide my frilly panties behind a recess under a set of draws in my bedroom. My mum never found out!! Well I don’t think she did haha
Sasha
I have attached a pic of a few of my frilly panties laid out on my bed if anyone is interested
Cuteness!

The other day i started to get some more Goodnites, and some Megamax (Blue) but I stopped myself because my general stash is pretty big. Does anyone else do that?

I have two cases of Goodnites and 3 washable diapers. I also have 3 pairs of footed sleeps, two onesies, 3 adult pacis and 4 baby pacis, 6 sippy cups, 6 little plates and bowls, little straw cups and water bottles, and tons of stuffies and toys.

Only have two LittleForBig Little Fantasy diapers left. Will probably stock up more with those but also gonna try another brand.

DSC_3511_1080.jpg
I like big butts and I can not lie 😇
So even when I put on a disposable diaper, I add few layers of cloth diapers and plastic pants to make it look nice 🤩

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Janetsy77, jspoter, justalittleunicorn and 6 others
LucyABDL said:
View attachment 37881
I like big butts and I can not lie 😇
So even when I put on a disposable diaper, I add few layers of cloth diapers and plastic pants to make it look nice 🤩
That's a lovely stash. Some very cute things.

I currently have 2 packs of north shore lite (1 blue 1 green) and a pack of small dry 24/7, and a pair of Rearz Rebel training pants. I am so getting more of the training pants first chance I get, they add an amazing thickness.

I always have a stock of Northwhore Megamax on hand..... I've tried others and nothing lives up to megamax's...

Ic only but my stash usually consists of around 2 cases of betterdry and a case of crinklz. I also keep some northshore supreme lites around for times when i want more discretion and dont mind changing more frequently.

I go thru 4 to 6 diapers a day anf order mid month do my inventory on hand can range from a bag or so of each to nearly 200 diapers.

I recently tried rearz barnyard for night time and im blown away by them...going to add them into the rotation for night time

I used to have just one pack of diapers at any given time, but took advantage of Black Friday sales. So now I have....
  • 1 case of Goodnites - my casual go-to if I just feel like wearing diapers for a little bit, since they're easy to take on and off. Considering trying out Up&Ups next, since I've seen people say good things about them on here.
  • 10 bags of Bambinos - for when I'm going to be wearing and using a lot. I didn't quite register how much a "case" meant until the package arrived at the door. Luckily I had the closet space, and my boyfriend knew I was getting them.
  • 1 Happy Endings cloth diaper - I like it, but I don't like having to wash it all the time. Probably need to get in the habit of using it more for environmental and money reasons
  • 2 bags of Bambino's pull-ups - I didn't know they were terrible until I used one for the first time... should've read more reviews! But I found that you can easily separate the absorbent pad from the cover, and the pad makes an excellent insert for my cloth diaper or additional padding for the regular Bambinos, so not a complete disappointment
  • 1 Rearz training pants - got a size too small, so I rarely wear it.
  • 1 pair plastic pants
Then for my Little backpack:
  • 2 onesies from Onseies Downunder - love them so much
  • 3 pacifiers - I keep one in my backpack, one by the bed, and one in my desk drawer for if I need one while working from home
  • A little space journal
  • Sketch book
  • Crayons and colored pens
  • The book THE EPITOME OF LOVE by Henry Lyra - highly recommend this as a feel-good ABDL novella
  • My teddy bear

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Ive got 1 cushies and a few drynites left in a tool bag in loft. I’ve got a nearly full pack of dry life pe super slips in the boot of my car haven’t as chance to sneak them in yet! My favourite are Tena slip maxi active fit but wanted to try something different

PiccinoJJ said:
I used to have just one pack of diapers at any given time, but took advantage of Black Friday sales. So now I have....
  • 1 case of Goodnites - my casual go-to if I just feel like wearing diapers for a little bit, since they're easy to take on and off. Considering trying out Up&Ups next, since I've seen people say good things about them on here.
  • 10 bags of Bambinos - for when I'm going to be wearing and using a lot. I didn't quite register how much a "case" meant until the package arrived at the door. Luckily I had the closet space, and my boyfriend knew I was getting them.
  • 1 Happy Endings cloth diaper - I like it, but I don't like having to wash it all the time. Probably need to get in the habit of using it more for environmental and money reasons
  • 2 bags of Bambino's pull-ups - I didn't know they were terrible until I used one for the first time... should've read more reviews! But I found that you can easily separate the absorbent pad from the cover, and the pad makes an excellent insert for my cloth diaper or additional padding for the regular Bambinos, so not a complete disappointment
  • 1 Rearz training pants - got a size too small, so I rarely wear it.
  • 1 pair plastic pants
Then for my Little backpack:
  • 2 onesies from Onseies Downunder - love them so much
  • 3 pacifiers - I keep one in my backpack, one by the bed, and one in my desk drawer for if I need one while working from home
  • A little space journal
  • Sketch book
  • Crayons and colored pens
  • The book THE EPITOME OF LOVE by Henry Lyra - highly recommend this as a feel-good ABDL novella
  • My teddy bear
Oooh I need a little backpack. That would be good.

Reactions: PiccinoJJ
NooNoo said:
Oooh I need a little backpack. That would be good.
It's the best. I can grab it whenever I'm in the mood and everything is there. Mine is Spider-Man, and the kindergarten backpacks come with a TON of space, perfect for diapers and wipes and everything else you need.

Reactions: NooNoo
I've recently started wearing pretty much daily and currently have my biggest stash of all time.

- 140ish mixed ABU diapers: Little paws, simple, space, kiddo, cushies, and barerbum.

- Bag of abena m4's

- Bag of rearz boosters.

- 4 x leakmaster contour2 gauze diapers.

- 3 times Super Undies ( now threaded armor) snap sided AIO/ training pants, with inserts.

-6 pair plastic pants

- 3 abdl paci's

- 1 babypants Dino Onsie, 1 abu space onsie, 1 fleece footie sleeper, generic owl print pajama set.

- 1 Yellow terry adult sized bib.

- various colorful tees and bedsocks. Really want some more "in- between " daily wear clothes. My regular wardrobe is fairly monochromatic black and grey. Want to add some softer colors, more childlike cuts, feel more littleish when I am out and about. Its kind of hard for me to change my regular dressing system. I've been quite OCD along with other spectrum/ depression/ anxiety issues over the years and I quite intentionally simplified my regular wardrobe to avoid distress in decision making. Adding variables to it may prove troublesome... but perhaps I am ready to try.

- 1 proper, large sized diaper bag which I use as my at home caddie. 1 baby blue, soft sided Adidas gym bag which is for weekends, overnights and travel. 1 extra large hanging toiletry kit bag which has a mini stash of changing suppiles and 3 disposable diapers, this lives in the car for emergencies.

- Wipes, Destitin, Johnsons baby oil ( the SMELL!!), Vaseline, pins, changing pad.

- Several plugs and "toys". Full set pink leather anklet and wrist cuffs. Though not typical ABDL stash, I only use them when I wear so for me... part of MY ABDL stash.

- 1 sippy cup, no bottle...need to rectify that.

- I just bough some baby fresh scented laundry pellets from Dreft and cannot wait until my next load to try them out.

- shoes, need shoes , have not found quite the right ones.

Reactions: LittlePrince and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I have 2 boxes diapers I am not sure where to put them; I got 2 and a half packs of Rearz Barnyard and I'm not sure what's in the other box I haven't opened it yet; daddy bought them for me and it's a surprise. Until I figure out where I want to put them I don't want to open it yet.

Reactions: NooNoo
I moved my stash from the drawer under our bed to a big plastic bin stored in our closet. It's a little more awkward to get to the diapers I want but I tend to just wear Pampers lately and they're easily accessed. The bottom layer is just backups from boxes anyways.
I ordered some UK Pampers size 8 today and I'm looking forward to comparing them: Baby Dry 8 vs Cruisers 7 vs Baby Dry 6.
My stash has:
2x Easy-Ups 4t-5t 2014 Dora version
1x Goodnites Girls XL, the new ones with the cupcakes and the less-elastic sides
1x Pampers Baby Dry size 6
2x Pampers Cruisers size 7
5x loose spares from old packs - Hello Kitty Easy-Ups 4t-5t, a Huggies Overnight, etc
1x Goodnites Girls XL, the old version with the owls. I wore one recently and it fits so loosely...
1x Goodnites Girls S/M, totally regret buying these, they're just stuffers now (when I remember to use them)
Some baby powder, a clean cloth for application and a rubber glove so my hand doesn't get all powdery
Tape extenders made from a Pampers Cruisers 7, my second set.

stash 1a.jpgstash 2a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sam, jspoter, GermanDL and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back