Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
This weekend, we had the first snow of this winter season. That brings up the problem of having to dress appropriately to keep yourself warm when it's cold outside. Ideally, the temperature in your bed room (or when you go to bed) should be lower than the normal room temperature, so the question is: What do you wear to bed in winter time?

As for me, I usually wear a sweater and sweatpants around the house anyway, and in winter, I just don't take them off when I go to bed. Every now and again, I also wear a footed sleeper to bed, but that doesn't happen too often.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wear footie pj's to bed if I don't have to wake up early...Otherwise just what I always wear to bed, which is just underwear and a shirt...With plenty of blankets :3

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Usually underwear, but quite often nothing at all. I sleep hot, and so my duvet is usually more than enough - even in the winter, I find wearing anything to bed too hot. It annoys me somewhat, because I'd like to someday get a footed sleeper, and it'd be kinda useless if it was to hot to sleep in it.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I've been pretty warm, despite it being cold... I usually leave my window open a little bit.

I always sleep in underwear, because I find sleeping naked uncomfortable.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A thin t-shirt and partially thick shorts all both keep me very warm and I sometimes sweat so I take off the shorts if I do

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I like it cold, but I have flannel sheets, so the footie pj's are an option. I really like them and I do wear them more in the winter, but boxers and a t-shirt are o.k. too

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Footed PJ's once it's cold enough. Some nights I'm too warm to wear them but most nights I do.

Only problem is in the morning I'm so comfortable I don't want to get out of bed :/

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear my footed sleepers from Jumpin Jammers this time of year to bed. I of course have my diapers on underneath too. It can get pretty cold on these winter Midwestern nights.:smile:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Just normal pyjamas (usually long). They are made of a really stretchy fabric and feel great - pity that I haven't got some footed ones but not a possibility with the parents around. I love it when it gets cold enough for me to wear my long pyjamas without melting (that means bloody freezin in UK terms been as I tend to feel too hot, even at cool temperatures). I love how they feel but often wearing them will make me feel uncomfortable in a different way, because of the temperature.

In fact I love the cold in general. For one I don't feel it and get to wind up people who do. Another, I get to wear my long sleeved stuff and only feel hot, as opposed to uncomfortably so.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Normally just a t shirt and shorts really. I like the room to be pretty cold, but in the winter I like a nice warm bed so I have my electric blanket. I usually switch it on about an hour before I go to bed so that it's nice and warm, though I'll usually turn the blanket down to a low setting once I get comfortable as I don't like it to be too hot. I'm picky, I have to sleep at an optimal temperature.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wear a footed sleeper just about everynight, except in the warmer months I wear a light weight unionsuit, they only thing that differs for me is the amount of blankets covering me.

I find it very difficult to sleep without being completly covered, I love and have worn sleepers since I was a little kid, and have no reason to change now.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In the winter I wear a T-shirt and sweats. I like the sweats because they cover a multitude of sins....

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
In the summer, I usually wear a t-shirt and shorts (or a T-shirt and diapers only when I have them). In winter, depending on how much our Heater is going, I wear a Tee shirt (always) and either sweatpants or just a diaper, or a diaper with sweatpants over them.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I just wear my normal pajamas with a t-shirt underneath, as I always do except in summer when I sleep naked or with a t-shirt only. If it gets colder I just increase the number of blankets on the bed, or use a duvet.

Status
Not open for further replies.