Your regular Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What diapers do you always try to keep in stock?

For me it's PeekABUs, Little Paws, and as of recently Tykables Camelots

Every now and then I'll feel like ordering something new and different, but those are the top 3 I've decided will be mainstays

Paws for me win as best overall design (colors, cute diapered animals, fade when wet paw prints, I don't even mind the pattern on the sides), they are a very solid performer, and with a booster are even more so

PeekABUs and Camelots are just Ultimate performers and Camelots have Waddle Cut if you want something different from most other makers

The Print I like certain elements of, but I'm not 100% in love with it, but I love them primarily for the performance

I pretty much do 100% of my diaper orders from ABU or Tykables, and usually order Northshore boosters (decent performance, fair price, good service with fast shipping from NS and free packs of wipes are always useful)

Last edited:
Reactions: mark58
Northshore Supreme and ABU Simple

Reactions: Grayjedi89
My cheap self who still lives with her parents can only really manage Goodnites as the closest thing to an ABDL diaper, so those are my favorite. I have also tried a handful of other diapers though, including size 7 baby diapers, Pull Ups, and even an adult pull up. I hope to find some bigger tape diapers soon. If only I could order a pack of real ABDL diapers to try.

Weatheronthe8s said:
My cheap self who still lives with her parents can only really manage Goodnites as the closest thing to an ABDL diaper, so those are my favorite. I have also tried a handful of other diapers though, including size 7 baby diapers, Pull Ups, and even an adult pull up. I hope to find some bigger tape diapers soon. If only I could order a pack of real ABDL diapers to try.
When you get to trying real ABDL diapers, you could try a company like WearingClouds that sells many different brands of Diapers in various sizes

Putting together a full pack + Shipping is a bit expensive for the quantity, sure

But its worth it IMO because you could try brands not usually offered at the same place (outside of ABDL storefronts in major cities) and different sizes in what you are interested in to get sizing correct

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
BabyTyrant said:
When you get to trying real ABDL diapers, you could try a company like WearingClouds that sells many different brands of Diapers in various sizes

Putting together a full pack + Shipping is a bit expensive for the quantity, sure

But its worth it IMO because you could try brands not usually offered at the same place (outside of ABDL storefronts in major cities) and different sizes in what you are interested in to get sizing correct
That would be interesting. I may have to try that. I don't want to end up with a whole pack of diapers I don't like if I don't have to.

I use cloth diapers most of the time. I do have some 24/7 ConfiDry diapers I use when I go traveling long trips

Reactions: Lyric
Dang I'm skint.
-
GISW

BetterDry / Crinklz is the most stocked diaper we have on-hand at any given time.

We also always have a variety of Tykable diapers for nighttime use.

Last edited:
Crinklz. Love the way they perform and feel dry even when wet. Astronaut is probably my favorite print of theirs

Drylife Slip XPlus and Formacare X3 are my usual go-to these days.

Drylife Slip Super, Betterdry and Molicare Maxi for variety.

I’ll try any nappy at least once, though, and have tried just about all of them!

Last edited:
Nighttime
  • Rearz Alpaca
    • The wings are a bit wider and the diaper is a bit larger than other mediums, these are a decent overnight diaper
  • Rearz Barnyard
    • These are super comfortable, scented, reliable, and I like the hook and loop
  • Rearz or Forsite plain white diaper

Daytime

My daytime diaper is always changing, I like variety but here are my main daytimes.

• Crinklz
    • Not too bulky, soft/comfortable, cute
  • Better Dry, Rearz, Forsite plain white diaper
    • Plain white just like when I was a kid!
  • TENA Overnight
    • Granny pants but they are lost cost, these are very reliable, can hold 3 wettings, and the pull up makes it easy to put on and take off
  • Pampers Cruisers size 7
    • Low cost, adds to the ABDL/Little space, its fun to have to change your diaper every couple of hours just like a real baby!
  • Forsite Under The Sea
  • Rearz Barnyard

I would really like to get some Tykables Camelots or Puppers, but $50+ a pack is too much for me to justify.

I can fit into Goodnites L/XL but my balls get sore after a while, hoping there is more room in the new XL. Strange that Pampers diapers don't bother me.

Reactions: perlFerret
neophyte said:
Nighttime
  • Rearz Alpaca
    • The wings are a bit wider and the diaper is a bit larger than other mediums, these are a decent overnight diaper
  • Rearz Barnyard
    • These are super comfortable, scented, reliable, and I like the hook and loop
  • Rearz or Forsite plain white diaper

Daytime

My daytime diaper is always changing, I like variety but here are my main daytimes.

• Crinklz
    • Not too bulky, soft/comfortable, cute
  • Better Dry, Rearz, Forsite plain white diaper
    • Plain white just like when I was a kid!
  • TENA Overnight
    • Granny pants but they are lost cost, these are very reliable, can hold 3 wettings, and the pull up makes it easy to put on and take off
  • Pampers Cruisers size 7
    • Low cost, adds to the ABDL/Little space, its fun to have to change your diaper every couple of hours just like a real baby!
  • Forsite Under The Sea
  • Rearz Barnyard

I would really like to get some Tykables Camelots or Puppers, but $50+ a pack is too much for me to justify.

I can fit into Goodnites L/XL but my balls get sore after a while, hoping there is more room in the new XL. Strange that Pampers diapers don't bother me.
Yeah, $50 per pack would be too much, that's why I always order at least in half case quantities, usually costs $80-$100 or so for 40 diapers depending on which ones I get, but I feel like good diapers are worth at least that much and with heavy-duty diapers I can bab out for a full day with only a few changes

abu bunny hops 2-tayped version, and abena abri form m4s.

I came to love those diapers since i starred using all of the plastic backed stuff. I stillw ant to try like crinkles, betterdry, and some of the other ABU 2-taped stuff.

ABU Kiddos. They remind me of old school Luvs.

Peekabus, tykable little rascals, and crinklz are my most stocked.

Reactions: CVPepper and perlFerret
BetterDry

Reactions: mark58
My home and overnight wear varies considerably, but I wear either Nothshore Supreme Lite or Crinklz to work every day. So those I keep in stock in quantity.

Reactions: CVPepper
Goodnites are my regulars.
I also use Luvs or Pampers as inserts in my underwear.
I like how all these are discrete in size, and easy to throw away.

Very occasionally, do I wear adult size diaper, like Megamax.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
I always keep Tena diapers stocked in the closet. For premium diapers it's either Megamax or Crinklz. Sometimes I'll try a different brand.

Reactions: CVPepper
I'm not a heavy wetter, but my nighttime accidents can enter phases of LONG stretches. I always, always, always have Goodnites (both genders) and Luvs on hand, they all have their own unique application depending on the night. ABU Preschools are starting to gain some of my interest as they're supposed to be a lighter capacity diaper, just wish I could get samples through Amazon (for a locker pick up) and that the cloth version had hook & loop tabs instead of tapes. Would like to see a cloth SDK to join the plastic offering as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back