MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
How many of you have parents that know that you wear diapers? I am just wondering because mine do and so does some of my trusted friends. Both my mother and father know and don't really think much of it so long as I am not doing anything crazy.

My mother if I remember right even said she rather me do this than to be into drugs. She has mentioned sense I made it into my new apartment in Cape that I may not want them anymore. I doubt it. There is more to it than being lonely. It is a comfort thing.

D

Deleted member 15808

My mother found one in the trash a few years ago. She assumed it was related to drugs, but I convinced her it was for psychological comfort. It hasn't really been spoken of since, but I know she went through my stuff when I had some used ones in my closet :|

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
My mother found one in the trash a few years ago. She assumed it was related to drugs, but I convinced her it was for psychological comfort. It hasn't really been spoken of since, but I know she went through my stuff when I had some used ones in my closet :|

I've noticed on some of the threads. Why would you keep used diapers with you?

Crissyfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
my mom knows, since i have to wear at night or wet my bed :p

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've always kept it private. I've never told my family, and I have no desire too.

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
My parents don't know. I try to keep this hidden and private. Honestly I can't really say I have anyone in real life that I feel comfortable sharing this secret too. Sometimes I get depressed about it, but being able to talk to like minded people helps.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My parents know that I have a fetish of some kind due to a conversation where I vaguely explained why I didn't have a girlfriend. They seemed pretty cool with it, but were also completely uninterested in the details of what turns their son on. I love them.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My mom found my diapers many years ago and sent me to a psychiatrist. Neither of my parents are living so I guess they have to look from above to see me diapered.....sigh.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
How many of you have parents that know that you wear diapers? I am just wondering because mine do and so does some of my trusted friends. Both my mother and father know and don't really think much of it so long as I am not doing anything crazy.

My mother if I remember right even said she rather me do this than to be into drugs. She has mentioned sense I made it into my new apartment in Cape that I may not want them anymore. I doubt it. There is more to it than being lonely. It is a comfort thing.

Both my parents knew I wore diapers, before they both passed-away a few years ago. Dad understood and came to terms with my being an Adult Baby, due to the extreme childhood abuse inflicted upon me by Mom.

Mom, who was mentally-ill and psychotic hated my wearing of adult diapers, and raged @ me saying that they were only worn by adults in places like the Hogan-Berry Center for the Feeble-Minded in North Reading, MA where she worked before I was born.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I told my mom a long time ago when I was younger(like 12), but she blew it off as a passing phase that would be gone within the hour.

My dad found out when he caught me buying some pullups, and after I explained I was tb/ab and what it was and was not (wich took like 4min) he never asked again and probably has forgotten.

So basically I still have to go about daily life like no one knows and hide every thing.

Azie

Poofhoof Princess!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My parents know, because if I didn't, I would be leaving wet sheets at her door again. But they also know I like wearing for psychological reasons as well, and my mom even buys me something babyish, like a case, a pacifier, or a new plushie every year for my birthday and Christmas. She still nags that I need to go to a shrink every now and then, but I refuse to. I've been there, not gonna help anymore than it has.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I used to wet the bed when I was younger but eventually I grew out of it. However during my pre-teen years, I had experienced some pretty rough family issues with my parents which really stressed me out. I started browsing DPF around this time and started wetting myself, and had basically asked my Dad to buy me GoodNites (the ones that were pure white). My Mom heard about this and told me she didn't want me to become "one of those weirdos who like to wear diapers", of which I vehemently denied. I've made a few mistakes here and there since then. They are likely "somewhat aware" of my odd history of diapers but i've never told them out-right, nor do I ever intend to.

Unfortunately I seem to live many lives and am heavily compartmentalized in handling them. It's probably not healthy but it insulates me from any further rejection from my parents caused from potential sexuality and gender issues, i'd rather spare them since they made it so apparent that they don't want any knowledge or participation in my life in that capacity.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My mum and brother both know and are really accepting. It's treated the same way as any other personality trait really. I'm really lucky to have them! :smile:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I think I told my mom when I was coming off anesthesia after getting my wisdom teeth out. All she said was "you were saying some pretty weird stuff."

...Now I'm kind of afraid it's going to slip out when I have surgery in November and my wife is with me in the recovery room.

Last edited:

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My parents don't know. I try to keep this hidden and private. Honestly I can't really say I have anyone in real life that I feel comfortable sharing this secret too. Sometimes I get depressed about it, but being able to talk to like minded people helps.

Agreed. That's why I really love the teamspeak. It's wonderful to have the forums. But sometimes you just want to be able to talk with others. It really helps to be able to hears others speak.

Wellust

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My mother found out a few years ago. People here are very open sexually speaking so diaper fethishes or known generally by most people, didn't have to tell much more than that it was just that. Allthough most people probably don't know what it exactly is. I have no idea what she told my father, but I kind of said I didn't want him knowing so she should think of an excuse. Though he later once walked into my room when I was only wearing a diaper and t-shirt with ABDL imagery on a 24" screen. Talk about awkward, or knocking before entering (which he started doing after that :))

By that time I was going through a pretty harsh time, so perhaps she thought it was sort of a temporary valve or something. Even after she knew I never did anything different then keep hiding it. During "the talk" I kind of pushed her hard away (figure of speech of course, I wouldn't push my mom physically:)) saying she shouldn't have known, and shouldn't have digged into this after finding some things and left it alone. So I myself pretty much slammed the door for her to ask/talk about it or to understand it, so she never brought it up again. (I know harsh, puberty doesn't make people easy :))

She did made some attempts to bring it up again in other ways, by trying to leave an open door for me(hints), probably thinking I might want to talk about it sometime, but I didn;t. During all those years I always kept it secret and hid it quite good. On the other hand parents often know more than we think. Even when she knew, I just didn't want to confront anyone with it or be confronted with it.

Now a days I just have my stash in a transparant curver box beneath my desk , I'm not really going to hide it away completely, at most if she would see them she would think "ooh it wasn;t temporary" or something. But I still only wear when I'm home alone, or in the evenings when I plant myself in my room with a movie or something and don't have to leave the room anymore.

But because she knew what it was, she never really worried about it, because it's known to be harmless, sort of.

Fluffyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had the pleasure of an angry ex-girlfriend calling everyone in my family and messaging my friends on fb that I wore nappies. Was horrible at the time because it wasn't the only thing she was saying either. Most people passed it off as BS to which I was happy to go along with and mum n dad both think I stopped it after that. I still could kill that excuse for a human being.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
my parents know because of my incontinence issues but they're not aware of my abdl side and I rather keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.