Your Profile Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
What is it, and what does it mean to you? Is it some random crap you pulled off the internet, or is it of special significance?

Mine is too small to read at thumbnail size, but it is basically Ilya Kovalchuk's head on Lenin's bod in front of the Soviet flag holding a hockey stick and wearing a crown (whew!), with a few KovalPhrases written on it.

What about you?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Mine is the latest online representation of my female self. (For lack of a better description.)

In that sense, it is special to me.

In another sense, it is some random crap off of photobucket.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
A South Park character creation I did. It's aiight I guess.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh, right. I was meaning to change that. It's just my old avatar. It's a traced and redrawn picture of Sora from Kingdom Hearts. No deep meaning to it.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Mine is a random pic of Soul from the anime Soul Eater (I think it was my avatar briefly at one point)

No real significance besides the fact I like the anime...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It's a naked picture of myself.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
imo Best image on the internet. Yes, you heard me, THE INTERNET

D

daria7483

Mine is, for those who don't know, a memorial ribbon for the day that a deranged student shot and killed 32 others at my alma mater. I didn't lose any friends, thank god, but it was still a very dark time for many and the aftermath is still playing out.

However, I have been thinking about changing it. Not because I want to forget, but I don't want people associating me with the tragedy before they know anything else about me. I don't know what I'd put in its place though. When I was on teenbabynet, my avatar was Stewie Griffin leaning over to show off his diaper with the caption "you know you want me." But that's not really me either.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Well mine is self explainitory.. lol Its me wearing my goalie mask. =D It has saved me from losing some brain cells as well as teeth a good number of times. lol

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Well mine is self explainitory.. lol Its me wearing my goalie mask. =D It has saved me from losing some brain cells as well as teeth a good number of times. lol
Goalie masks FTW. I have one, too, and I am wearing it in a couple of my gallery uploads.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Im in the process of designing my own. I have a friend that will airbrush it for me. So once its done, i will post some pics :)

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Tony Almeida FTW! He's so awesome, only ten times better than Jack. (Sorry Jack...) By the way, for those of you unaware, he's from 24.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mine is, for those who don't know, a memorial ribbon for the day that a deranged student shot and killed 32 others at my alma mater. I didn't lose any friends, thank god, but it was still a very dark time for many and the aftermath is still playing out.

However, I have been thinking about changing it. Not because I want to forget, but I don't want people associating me with the tragedy before they know anything else about me. I don't know what I'd put in its place though. When I was on teenbabynet, my avatar was Stewie Griffin leaning over to show off his diaper with the caption "you know you want me." But that's not really me either.
Mine is me, and my plushie family
Guys, it's your profile picture, not your avatar. Your profile picture is the picture in your profile that's near your name. This is where the avatar thread is.

D

daria7483

Guys, it's your profile picture, not your avatar. Your profile picture is the picture in your profile that's near your name. This is where the avatar thread is.
Oh, details, details. Like I even know what my profile picture is? *goes to check* So yeah, my profile picture represents the emptiness and blankness of my soul.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Mine is a racoon. I wonder why?:D

Role
Incontinent
My profile pic is an old one of me as a toddler. I was around 18 to 24 months old, (I'd have to dig it out again to look at the date to be sure how old I was exactly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.