Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
plz share Your Potty training Expierence and thooughts on it
i know there is a similar thread but its a lil off topic so her is one
just for you to share your exp. and thoughts

Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
you mean potty-brainwashing right?

i really didnt have a "potty training experience" it was more like "ooh, your 2 and a half? heres some underware, pee your pants and i spank you." needless to say i was dry in a week.

thats kinda how my very early childhood was only i wasnt always dry
specially nights

wow just had a random thought
imo i think everyone should be diapered until they are of legal age
so they are babied and got to school and learn
think about it
that could probly crack down on crimes

how many gangbangers do u know in diapers
how many drug dealers do u see in diapers
do u see girls that wear diapers pregnant

(i know what your thinking)
(but u dont know what im thinking)
(think about bedwetters)
most bedwetters/daywetters i know (that wear 24/7)
are pretty innocent
they dont go pick fights on school or bully ppl
cuz they are too worried tryin to keep their secret

just give it a thought

i dont know it just poped in my head

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Private
Huh? What's going on here? Use the edit function if you want to add more to your post. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I honestly think my potty training experience was very rushed. From what I've been told, I was out of diapers by the time I was 2, or if not, then only a little bit after. And to some degree I think it's contributed to my DL-side... that feeling I get where I never got the chance to enjoy diapers as much as other kids who were in them for much longer.

But I guess I've only got myself to blame! I was also told I didn't like wearing them at all and just wanted to be out of them. That I was "eager" to be potty-trained. >_< Oh geez, so much has changed since then.

Last edited:

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
To answer your question, if I quote my mom, it'll be better...One day I actually asked her and she said: "Your sister was easy to potty train, but you! You were stubborn!"...Apparently it took a long time when I was little to stay dry in the day even...Once I was though (I don't know...somewhere between 2 1/2 and 3 I guess...) I was pretty good from my own experience.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was potty trained at 18 months really easily, and have no recollection of it.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
i totally forgot about the edit button
i was kinda in a hurry cuz my mom was pullin in the drive way
sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I was potty trained at about 2 years and 8-9months old. Thats when I was started, and I wuld say I had no day accident by time I was three, and stop bedwetting at about 4 1/2 years old. I also like Lukie think my potty training was rushed, even though I was trained at a pretty average age, it was done really quickly. I do not remember any pulls ups, or potty books or little kid potty. Mine was more of forced thing, because my siste was being born and they did not want two kids in diapers, I am still angry at them about that to this day to a cerain degree. If you want to know more about my potty training I actually posted it in Asuka's potty training thread.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other

...Anyways, according to my parents I was REALLY reluctant to give up diapers..

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
wait is this potty training as in getting me off of diapers because i dont remember it just because it was like 12 years ago.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i didnt know which to choose but since i was a bedwetter for such an extended period i chose the thrd.. i honestly dont remember my experience with toilet training... although i was notorious for having 'accidents' all the way throuh prmary school (elementry school for those who are unfamilar with the term) although that was because i:
(A) didnt like the public bathrooms (felt exposed n the standing urinal)
(B) didnt want to leave what i was doing and so sometmes held it until i just went... these were generaly of equal cause.. but once year 7 came round... it ended like 'that' then again it didnt help that i had a weakened bladder (thus a bedwetter for an unusually long time, up tll around 8th grade/ year 8)

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can't quite say that I remember anything about my toilet-training. In fact, I hardly remember anything before I was about six or seven years old; it's really rather...foggy. I can assume, however, that I was trained between the time I was two and four years old, as I do remember small portions of my past, though very vaguely. It's definitely not a subject I would want to bring up with my parents, being that they're already fairly suspicious of me and my infantilism (long story).

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i wasn't toilet trained in the daytime until around age 3 1/2. my parents said i was really really stubborn about it. they'd try to get me to go in the toilet but i wouldn't poop until they put a diaper on me.

and i wore diapers at night until i was like 5 1/2. it wasn't really bedwetting per se -- i just wasn't toilet trained. my parents had read all these child-rearing books about how they shouldn't pressure me, and they should just wait until i was ready. but by the time i was in kindergarten and still wearing diapers to bed they were just like "all right, enough is enough."

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I know I wore diapers at night past my 4th birthday. I partially attribute it to the fact that my parents kept me in my baby crib until that age. The crib was adjustable, so they could raise and lower the floor. I'm not sure whether or not my dad had taken off the side of the crib to allow me to get out, but I doubt he had. At any rate, I still can't sleep through a night without peeing, and having to climb out of a crib to use the bathroom and climb back in was probably too exhausting, so I just kept on using the diapers ...convenience, you know! :tongueout: So my parents dragged me to a doctor who suggested some sneaky reward system (a new toy for X dry nights). Darn psychology - it worked! But eventually, I got a proper bed, because my parents needed the crib for my first brother. Maybe that helped?!

Peachy

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Ok/Normal.

I was potty trained at 2 years 5 months. Apparently I never wet the bed after that, my parents would put me in a nappy for night but I never ever wet it, so they just stopped putting me in them and that was that!

I have no memories of potty training at all though, I'm guessing I was keen on it though, my mum said that I always hated being a baby (haha).

"most bedwetters/daywetters i know (that wear 24/7)
are pretty innocent
they dont go pick fights on school or bully ppl
cuz they are too worried tryin to keep their secret"

Yeah, I'm sure most people who have to wear diapers are pretty quiet and innocent, because they know they can't get away with picking fights or bullying people. And if everyone wore diapers then this wouldn't happen because diapers wouldn't be embarrassing!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
my parents said i was really really stubborn about it. they'd try to get me to go in the toilet but i wouldn't poop until they put a diaper on me.
That is sooo freaky, me too! The odd thing is I can actually remember it. It is very interesting to have a vivid memory of being almost 3 and getting a diaper put on then running off to use it by myself after sitting on the potty or an hour or longer. Jeez I still can't beleive that. In a way I wish I could go back to time and tell myself to just go in my pants and my parents would lay off the training for a little while, cause I was so no ready. It was so rushed I think I was fully day trained in less than 2 months! :eek: Really urks me.

It is kind of odd though because I do not have any memories after this potty training expeirance when I was about 2 years 9-11 months old, until I was about 4 I do not remember anything. It is so weird how I can remember this potty training so young but remember nothing else until like preschool, it must have been really traumtic for me I geuss.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I don't have memories of my potty training, but I've always been told I was 100% out of diapers by the age of 2 and a half, or maybe something earlier. No accidents ever after then, since I've always had an iron bladder.

Funnily enough, I hated to wear diapers when I had to, and my parents had to put me in cloth because my skin got irritated from disposables. That's probably why I got out of them as soon as my body was able to cooperate with my will.

I can imagine my parents being glad for having their 2 and 1/2 y/o son already out of diapers... oddly, it's curious that at 25 I'm still wearing them :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't actually remember my potty training... and I'm not about to ask.

I have seen pics in the family album that show me still in diapers for night-time when I was 4 or 5 (before pull-ups ever came out). So I can figure that I must have had bedwetting problems for a few years.

Sadly... that's about it.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
as stated before, PT sucked alot, my parents were both older, i had a brother one year younger than me, and a sister 16 years older, they REALLY hate diapers anyway, (they wouldnt change my nephew EVER).

so imagine being pulled out of diapers with only a couple sittings through "everybody poops" and seeing your little brother with them, being coddled over, for the next 2 years. i was always eager to make my parents happy, and jumped into everything head first, including potty training, so it was kinda my fault, i had to be a "big boy" for my parents

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I dont remember a thing about my potty training. And cuz' I know just a wee bit of the clinical aspect...i'll add this.

it's normal for a child to be bedwetting or not fully potty trained after 4 or 5 years, even 6. After that then usually the child should be taken to a neurologist or whatever to see if he's incontinent or whatnot. if it's not that then it could be trauma and a psychologist could help work that...

I am told by my parents, however that I actually liked to pick my own diapers and all...>>

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I don't have any recollection of potty training. I'm also not really planning on asking my parents any time soon. I know though that I was quite rebellious in kindergarten and wet myself there more then once.
Same goes for night time. I think I was dry not unusually late at least.

I still chose the 3rd option though.
This is because of a thing I don't even think I've ever mentioned here before (though a few people know). I have a (small) problem with stress. When under a lot of stress I shit myself (even now still). That's the best way I can explain it, it's a bit more complicated but impossible to explain. It also depends on the type of stress etc. but anyway it comes down to the fact that I do have/had problems.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
wow just had a random thought
imo i think everyone should be diapered until they are of legal age
so they are babied and got to school and learn
think about it
that could probly crack down on crimes

how many gangbangers do u know in diapers
how many drug dealers do u see in diapers
do u see girls that wear diapers pregnant
Naw, crime wouldn't go down cause everyone would be wearing them! So it would be normal. Besides, anyone (like me) who has experinced partial or full incontinence, will tell you it isn't fun at all.. I much prefer to wear my diapers, but use them when I feel like it.

Anywho, I don't remember my toilet training, but I wasn't dry during the night until age 10 1/2..

Status
Not open for further replies.