Your political beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Don't worry. You don't have to post. Only if you want to.

What I have found is this site called the Political Compass. It is a questionnaire that assesses how right or left your political beliefs are, both in terms economics and social beliefs. All you have to do is post the numbers you get, if you so wish.

I'm mainly interested because I wonder if people here will be more left wing then standard, socially at least, because we are in a minority which tends to make us more open minded.

Again, if you aren't comfortable with posting you don't have to. Just remember this is only an online questionnaire and it only guesses your political alignment. It won't always be accurate.

If you are interested, I got:

Economic Left/Right: -6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.28

Last edited:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I feel shamed that I failed to find the previous thread.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I got:

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.31

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18

Communist/Anarchist? Cool =/

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only political belief I have is: All politicians are theives, and will tell you anything you want to hear, and do absolutly nothing for you unless it means money in there pocket.

Role
The only political belief I have is: All politicians are theives, and will tell you anything you want to hear, and do absolutly nothing for you unless it means money in there pocket.
Shhhh! Don't say that about Obama or else you're racist!

Role
Private
Not that I particularly care about politics... but anyway.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.54

Role
Other
Interestingly, I have taken this "test" several times. This time I got my most off center results. (Two of the sections changed to skew the results in my opinion. They had fewer absolutes, and more balanced questions.)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I missed it the first time around somehow...anyway...here is the graph of my results

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.00

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
look at the back of the the American dollar bill you will see in plain terms we are not free they just make believe we are. Obama vs Mccain, kerry vs bush, etc all bull shit they all are on the same team. The government is like company and of course they need a president and vice president look at that way its all crap doesnt matter who u vote for in the end there all on the same team. Its very sad to see how corrupted america has become and my opinion at least communism and dictatorship don't try to make there people believe there free they know there controlled but not America, they makes us belive we are showering us with movies, amusement parks. and Hollywood distracting us to what there really doing behind the scenes taking are rights away worst than a dictatorship in my opnion. We are all in a dream land unfortnally no president is gonna change it we need to change it.

Role
look at the back of the the American dollar bill you will see in plain terms we are not free they just make believe we are. Obama vs Mccain, kerry vs bush, etc all bull shit they all are on the same team. The government is like company and of course they need a president and vice president look at that way its all crap doesnt matter who u vote for in the end there all on the same team. Its very sad to see how corrupted america has become and my opinion at least communism and dictatorship don't try to make there people believe there free they know there controlled but not America, they makes us belive we are showering us with movies, amusement parks. and Hollywood distracting us to what there really doing behind the scenes taking are rights away worst than a dictatorship in my opnion. We are all in a dream land unfortnally no president is gonna change it we need to change it.
That's great, want a tinfoil hat.

They're watching you.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Republicans and Democrats are always debating. Obama and McCain are not on the same team, they're battling for the presidency. It's good to look deep, but you don't have to read into everything so much and you shouldn't form opinions with no facts backing them up. You're an ungrateful American and you don't understand what freedom is. You have the freedom to choose your own job, to choose what you want to do (as long as it isn't against the law), to wear what you want, and a whole assortment of other things.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Weird after looking at everyone's results it seems that almost everyone but me has very similar views but mine is very much different to all of yours. Unfortunately I really don't understand politics so I don't know what my graph really shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.