Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy

I dunno, but I think I did this in the 8th grade for a science project :dunno:

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy

I took the personality one -- I don't remember what I got last time but this time it looks like I'm pretty solid ISTJ.

Edit: No wonder Candyman rubs me the wrong way! We're total opposites! ...or is that supposed to be the other way around? I can't remember. Does 'opposites attract' apply in this situation? Eugh, this is making my head spin.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I always like stuff like this...it's neat to see how different people are.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I've done tons of these before for school and stuff, my dad (psychologist), believes most of this is just bull, and I pretty much agree with him, but I enjoy it nonetheless. Often have been tested as ENTJ as well.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur

I have taken both of these tests before. I got something completely different on the personality test. Last time I got INTJ, and been as on the last test I did I found the questions realitively easy to answer, whereas in this one, I found there were lots of questions that I wanted to give both answers for, I would guess that is more accurate. I would also guess it is more accurate based on the descriptions and the supposed people like this. There were lots of people I feel real empathy for in the INTJ section, and almost no one in the ISTP section I was put in this time. The multiple intelligences looks pretty much the same as mine usually does.

But I agree with Hypnotoad, these tests are just part of the human need to try to categorise, and I doubt how effective they really are.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other

mzk, we're very similar from this test. I'll take the other one later... :p

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other

No surprises there.

Although some questions were asking pretty much the same thing...
And I found myself saying "well it depends doesn't it?!" a few times.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little

Surprisingly accurate for an internet test.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

i've taken this test loads of times, and i get a different result every time. when i was younger i was a pretty solid INTJ. i tend to get along well with INTJs. then for a while i was an INFP. both of my parents are INFPs. a friend convinced me to take one of these tests a couple weeks ago on facebook -- i think i got ISFP or something. this week it seems i'm an INFJ. the only thing that never changes is the "I" part.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Real:

Fake:

Fairly centralized for the most part.

I get told I should be an engineer a lot on these tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.