Your Perfect Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
So, whether you are straight/gay/bi I'm sure a lot of us all have a vision about what we want in our partner or future spouse.

Unmistakeably Gay. I'm not camp, but females do not hold that kind of attraction for me.

Do you want them a guy, girl?

A guy.

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger?

I'm not as concerned about this as I once was. I'd currently say between 18 and 30, although it depends on the person. There would have to be no-determinable generation gap, a relationship where neither person knew what they were talking about would not be fun. I would also go down to 16, that is the age of consent here, but there are possible complications.

Do they have to look a certain way?

Just be attractive to me. I know that's vague, but I judge people individually. I could not see myself ever being with somebody fatter than myself, it just doesn't work psychologically. I don't consider someone being deaf or in a wheelchair to affect their looks though, i'm not quite that superficial.

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money?

No. But someone who is content to never get a job and live off the state is not someone I could get along with, it doesn't fit with my work ethic. Someone who is of independent means is not the same. However, I would expect anyone who I met, if we moved in together, to make equal contributions to me, not more or less.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate?

Nope, but realistically I would tell them (dishonesty isn't good) and they'd have to accept it, even if they weren't inclined to participate. If they were into it, and other stuff i'm interested in (furry stuff, for example) that would be better still.

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all?

I'm not overtly sexual, i'm not somebody who has to have sex every hour of every day to feel happy. Someone who mostly enjoys hugging, kissing, relaxing together would be good for me. However, I do enjoy having sex, so the ability to do so would be a must.

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel?

I am willing to travel, providing I can get there. For medical reasons (Epilepsy) I can't drive, so if their location didn't have a bus stop (or preferably, a rail station) it would be difficult. I don't think it would be fair to rely on them to pick me up all the time.

Anything else?

They would have to understand me. I'm not perfect, but i'm not a complete waste of time either. I am somewhat complicated though, being slightly paranoid and a little quiet and shy (don't let my forum posts pursuade you otherwise, me IRL is different) which they'd have to be OK with.

MarkFox

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Guy

Around the same age as me, but I would say somewhere between 18-28...age really doesn't matter to an extent.

Not really. I mean there has to be some attraction obviously, but looks aren't everything. But if he was thin, and looked a little bit emo (without acting emo, of course) that would be awesome :D

Not a certain job, but definitely *a* job, and some sort of direction in life... I've dated someone who had no direction to leave his fast food job and do something better... it doesn't work out :(

He don't have to be abdl, but I would him to at least be accepting of my diapers and other fetishes :rolleyes:

Doesn't really matter... though I could be wrong...

I would want him to live near me... long distance really sucks, even if it's just on the other end of the city... I mean, it wouldn't be a deal breaker or anything, just more of an inconvenice.

Anything else?
Yes, someone who is able to put up with me :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
A girl.

Same age range. About 2 year age difference at most.

I'd prefer if they were just a bit shorter than me. I wouldn't like an overweight person that much, either.

Not really. It would be better if they made more, though.

It'd be a plus if they would even accept it. But, I guess Baby/Playmate. Sometimes, Mommy.

It doesn't matter much.

Preferrably near me.

Anything else? Someone who has a decent education, has at least some interest in video games and anime, is mildly shy, is a vegetarian, wants to have kids (2 girls and a boy), and accepts me for who I am.

Heh. I guess I'm kind of picky...

Snowboard

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Girl.

Age doesn't matter TOO much.. Just as long as it's somewhat close.

I don't care about looks too much...
But i wouldn't want her to look/act like a slut. (for lack of a better term :( )

Money doesn't matter to me.

It would help, and it would help more if she could change roles every now and then. :D

I really just perfer cuddling. :p
If she would be able to sleep on top of me, that would be wonderful.

I'd perfer close.

Anything else?
An off switch for sex :rolleyes:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Do you want them a guy, girl? Girl

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? She can be my age, older, or younger... as long as she's not like 10 years older/younger...

Do they have to look a certain way? I'd like her to be somewhat attractive, but it's not that important.

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? Nope.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? She doesn't have to be. I'd enjoy being babied every once in a while, but I guess it's not a necessity.

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Does not matter at all...

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? I'm willing to travel.

Anything else? She must be sweet, kind, and caring.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
perfect partner: disgustingly rich, deaf, dumb, blind and terminally ill.

touching reality: it's a non-issue. i can't even concoct an image of an ideal or perfect partner. the easiest way of summarising it, is to say that everything about me seems geared toward deterring reproduction.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
-I'm bi so I don't think it would matter but i'm leaning toward guy at the moment.

-I would like them either the same age as me or older then me up to 3 years or younger then me up to 3 yrs.

-They need to look good, as in cute but that's really it.

-No

-I would like for them to be *b/dl perferably a baby or playmate.

-No

-I'm dating someone in NZ so obvusly I don't care where they live. :p

Anything else?
-Nope

BabyDemon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A educated, well rounded, socially adept woman.

I would say + or - 4 years from my current age

They have to take care of themselves. Someone who is concerned enough to make sure they don't look like hell but someone who isn't overly concerned with there appearance.

They should be gainfully employed. I prefer education but if the person is right and they didn't make it through college/university and they have a job they love. Then I suppose that would be alright

No they don't but they have to be at least excepting of my interests. It wouldn't hurt though.

Define good in bed? This question should probably read should they be accepting of your short comings in bed. In which case I say yes. I suck I know it. They need to be ok with that :)

As long as I can find a job, a place to live, and a sense of purpose I'm willing to live most places.

Anything else?
It helps when the family likes me :)

Also. I'm always thoroughly disappointed when I read that girls need guys to be taller then them. It makes me a sad Demon. While I'm not short short I'm not a giant either. I'd like the chance to show who I am before I get shutdown for being a specific height.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur

I do not mind either, but if I must admit, I like pretty girls a bit more than I like pretty boys! o.o

Same age range...though it may vary. i wouldnt mind someone 5 years older or younger than myself though that changes between my current age and theirs...for example I don't think i'd date a 13 year old though thats 5 years less than me o.o. their parents would kill me!

As in specific of blonde, beard or not, or that? No, but good looking yes! ^^

A job? not at all...money doesn't matter either!

if he/she was Abdl then I guess it'd be just perfect o.o, but since Utopias hardly ever become truths I of course don't mind of he/she wasn't! as for the other...well i'd liek to see all the roles but so far I guess I'd be leaning more to me being the baby!

I'm a virgin! I wouldn't know!

I'm not used to travel nor do I possess any means of self-transport. For now I'm stuck with the 'they could live by you' part

Anything else?

It's an utopia for merely considering the possibility of someone tolerating me! I can't say i wouldn't try though. Also...it may sound real rude or something but...i really have a hard time with people who are, in summarized words, stupid. Also I've found that people with similar interests help tons with that ^^ If, however, I would ask for one, just one single thing, I would merely like a sincere love, caring, or appreciation for me, for who I am.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
In order:

Im totally...... Actually, lemme get back to you.

Girl

Younger... atleast a year

Sexy and short

No

Yes, baby

God, yes!

Id rather my SO live close to me, to suit me paranoia

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As the Beastie Boys once said, "Girls... all I really want is Girls!"

Same age range as me (within a year).

Nice hair & eyes and nice butt.

I'd want her to have a job, somebody rich might be a plus too. But I prefer a worker.

I'd really want her to be accepting of it. I'd have her as a "sitter" of sorts and she'd wear diapers too.

No matter.

I prefer close by, I hate long distance relationship and gas is another rant.

Anything else?
I'd want them to be caring, happy, not bitchy, and thats all I can say for now.

kainfx

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I´am BI

Girl

same Age or a little younger

they have to look cute

i dont care for her job nor her money

just diaper lover would be fine

i would like to have good sex, but thats not everything

they should live near me or at least let me stay at her house

she should like kisses and huggs ^^

dr4diapers

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? +-5yrs

Do they have to look a certain way? red hair. athletic body, A-B Cup, 5' - 5'4", tan looking skin

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? well off, not to worry about money.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? at least acceptable to the life style/fetish

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? would prefore she be in charge. Not as bsdm but a take charge attitude.

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? Near,

Anything else?
that would be the perfect partner. My wife accepts my dl side but wont participate.

Lilannakiya

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
A guy.
I prefer someone older than I am, maybe about 5-10 years but not over 10 years.
I do have a thing for greeks and italians, men that are dark featured. I would want someone with a lil pudgy tummy.
They have to have a job, but nothing in particular or make a certain amount of money.
I would like them to be a Daddy, someone that understands my lil girl side, and that understands me in that mindset and loves me for it.
Ummm this is hard, I guess I would say I would want someone caring in bed that understands a girls needs, and doesn't focus just on their own pleasure.
I am willing to relocate but not too far from my family.
Anything else?
They also have to be into BDSM, being a sub myself that is a requirement.

Role
Adult Baby
Perfect Partner.....

:smile:
I put this in the AB section because I imagine it's the older members who are looking more for that perfect partner.

So, whether you are straight/gay/bi I'm sure a lot of us all have a vision about what we want in our partner or future spouse.

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? same(ish) age range.

Do they have to look a certain way? No, it's what's on the inside that counts for me.

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? Nope.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? Yep, any although mummy would be nice :wub:

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Nope

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? Yes please.

Anything else?

I've just been wondering this, just exactly -what- are people looking for. I know a lot of guys search and search for a girl who understands abdl.... and usually get all emo about it when they don't find one.... so does them being abdl play a big part? Or are the other factors more important? Just curious :D

lilandypandy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Carer
well i am older gent so i would love to find some one around my age if it a mommy that would be a dream come true. but being incontinence it,s truely very hard to find a lady to whom is understanding to my problem,s. hey ty a great post. from lilandy.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? To tell the truth I don't really mind an older woman, same age or a younger woman just as long as she's got a mature mind and is able to cope with me.

Do they have to look a certain way? Couldn't care less if she looked like a space monkey from venus they all look beautiful to me when I'm with them as its the heart that counts.

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? No not really although to be able to work and have a job would be good.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? I want to have a Mommy who will look after me but I don't get into the whole diaper thing. I just need someone who can look after a 7 year old child. (me)

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Couldn't care less.

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? Either would suit me but ideally I want us both to be living together.

Anything else? I want an understanding and compassionate woman who loves me.

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover

Girl...

Same age or younger

Nope. Two eyes, arms and legs are good enough for me. Just as long as they take care of their looks.

Nope. Im the guy, im two months out of high school, already making good enough money to live off of, and it only gets better.

I guess not, I mean, thats what I want... But what are the odds of actually finding someone... I would be more of a daddy.

Not at all.

Its a pretty big world...

S

Secret

A gurl
The same age or a little but younger a couple years.
Cute and takes care of herself, but she doesnt have to be a super model just average more or less. I will love them either way.
Everyone should at least have some sort of job, and money is not an object for me.

I would love to have a baby girl some day, to love and cuddle and take care of. I plan on being a daddy when I get old enough to have my own place.
Doesnt realy matter I'll love them either way!
Idealy yes near me , but I would not mind traveling.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
girl

not to picky, but my age range (17-22) would be ideal

no, just someone who takes care of themselves

as long as they arnt bumming off me all the time

no, but it would be nice (mommy and/or baby)

as long as it works:smile1:

as long as i dont have to fly

Anything else?
nah, i'm really not to picky

Status
Not open for further replies.