Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do you want them a guy, girl?
Guy For sure!

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger?
would say 6 years either side of me

Do they have to look a certain way?
nope because truly its mind, heart and soul i am after

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money?
Enough that i am not always paying

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate?
A Playmate would be great, but if not they are to accept the fact I sleep/wear drynites

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all?
Sex is not a priority in my life anymore (damn pills) but as long as they love to be in my arms all night every night(unless its bloody hot) then that's fine!

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel?
well it would be easier I dont that long enough arms

Anything else?
I rock!!

Role
Sissy
Do you want them a guy, girl? Girl

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? Doesn't bother me

Do they have to look a certain way? Preferably around my body size (shallow I know)

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? Anything is fine

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? Being ABDL would be merely a bonus

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Doesn't bother me

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? I'd travel if I had too

Anything else? Nothing matters if I love them because regardless of anything they would be special too me :) for them to accept my LG/ABDL side would be a bonus, I don't expect them too participate though.

Role
Private
Before answering any of these questions, I will point out that the "perfect partner" usually can't be surmised in a few sentences. In fact, the perfect partner is one that you can't describe at all because they are so enthralling and invigorating to you that they leave you breathless just by being there. ^_^

However, I guess a few standards should be in place.

Honestly, a guy. Girls, I find, are way too clingy.

A little younger. Definitely not by any huge margin, that'd look creepy on my behalf.

There are certain features that I definitely find more attractive than others. If they had those, I'd be much more willing to go with them. But otherwise, it's not really any sort of priority.

If they are financially independent, then that's a great benefit.

Not themselves, but anyone I will be with would definitely have to accept and tolerate the behaviour. I'm not willing to drop something so emotionally personal to me. But if they were within the fetish as well, that'd be a huge plus.

Doesn't matter.

Well, if we were a perfect match, then we'd already be living together. ;)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
a Girl
about 5 years older
hmm, Well alittle attractive thats feels pretty important, but she doesnt need to be really attractive, aslong as she is not looking really really bad like a dude or something, oh yes big boobs! that would always be a big plus!
No, aslong as they just have a job(wich isnt anything crazy/illegal) and make enough money to be able to support themself, would prefer maybe though if it was a nanny or if she worked at a daycare
Well I would really want her to be my mommy or playmate thats why it would be fitting if she took care of children as her work! But otherwise aslong as she accepts me thats whats most important!
doenst matter at all if she is good or bad
near, I wouldnt like a long distance relationship, that would be too far away
Anything else?
I would like it if she would be alittle dominant and that she would be drug liberal to atleast some extent!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Do you want them a guy, girl? since I'm bi I'd choose either guy or girl

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? I would like them to be the same age, 1-3 yrs older, 1-3 yrs younger.

Do they have to look a certain way? No, I don't judge people by how they look, only by how they treat other people.

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? a certain job doesn't matter.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? I would like them to be abdl, and I would like them to be like a mommy/daddy, baby and playmate so that way we would both get the same amount of attension.

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Doesn't matter

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? I wouldn't mind them living close but I'm also willing to travel.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Do you want them a guy, girl? I would have a girl for sure (already have one :) )

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? Need to be in the same range (she is a year younger)

Do they have to look a certain way? Looks are not that important to me as long as you are a good person who understands what a family is and you are true to your word

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? I would like to have enough money to has nice things in life without having the stress of paying for it all, if it comes from me or them I dont mind....

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? I would perfer to have a mommy type, or at least someone who doesnt mind my at (adult toddler) side. Perfer someone who likes to read bedtime stories and help change me once in a while and enjoys to play with kids toys, dont need a ton of things done for me.

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? I am mostly asexual( will do it for the sake of the other person), I have had sex before but wasnt anything that holds a major factor in my relationship and not something i think about much at all.

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? I met my wife/mommy in MI

Anything else? I will reiterate that I am looking for honesty I have been lied to enough already that if I find their word not true, I will have a very hard time in a relationship with that person.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Like dogboy, I've been married for many years after finding my perfect partner. No, she doesn't know about my AB side, but does know I'm a little kid at heart and can accept that. Just to reply to a few of Mandi's questions, my wife is 3.5 years younger than I am. Looks didn't matter much to me since I don't consider myself to be any kind of Don Juan. Neither one of us came from a rich family, but have managed to get by so far on just my one income by choice. My wife-to-be lived in rural southern Virginia and I lived in Baltimore, which was a 6 hour drive one-way. Phew! We had met through mutual friends who had moved to that part of VA. So, I must have really wanted her for my wife because I hate driving!:D

I sincerely hope all the ADISC members presently looking, or planning to look in the future, will also find their perfect partner.:) One added piece of advice - don't rush into anything. Take your time and really get to know your prospective partner before making the final decision. Chances are, things will work out much better if you do.:)

~Pramrider

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Absolutely a girl, I'm Straight

Let's say my age + or - 2 years

mmm, good question, I can only say she must not looks like a Bi**h.

money isn't important in love, same as job, but I would like she has/is studying something different from me because we can learn something each others from us.

If she is into Ab/Dl is better, but non necessary

I don't know how I'm in bed, but I can't pretend she is good in bed if I'm not

two sides: from one side I would prefer she lives close to me, so we can meet everyday. From another side I would like she lives abroad because If so It can help me to learn another culture.

Only one thing I really pretend: she must not be a stupid and she must have studied/studying.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
The Perfect Mate

Definitely male, please!

Age isn't a significant factor in my relationships...as long as we are compatible.

Tall, dark 'n handsome wouldn't hurt! :-D

Nope

No, definitely not...especially not ABDL...I don't consider a 'daddy' to be ABDL in the true sense of the abbreviation :p Someone who is open enough to accept my being an AB is important...if he's willing to participate occasionally (in the caregiver role) even better!

Ummm...well...yeah! Although, it's always possible to teach him! :-D

Travel is always an option.

Anything else?
Well....I already have my daddy, soooooo...I guess most of this is just about him anyway. :) Is it October yet?

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
either would do. i can't decide which i'd prefer. i go back and forth.

i think i'd prefer to be with someone roughly my age, but i'm open to the idea that i might someday meet someone older or younger who i could envision being with.

i'm not sure i could ever be with anyone fat. it sounds horrible, but there it is.

i have a hard time envisioning myself making it work with someone who wasn't financially independent

it'd be really nice if they were abdl, or open to experimenting with it. i think "playmate" would be the best fit. i'm not really into the idea of being babied, or babying others, although it's something i'd be willing try.

no. in fact i'd prefer someone who didn't insist on any sort of traditional sex. i don't find the idea of sex at all appealing; in fact i'm not sure i could even perform the act if i tried.

it'd be nice if they lived close by. for me, one of the most appealing things about the idea of being in a relationship with someone is always having somebody to hang out with and never feeling lonely.

Anything else?
i've only been in one serious relationship in my life, and even that didn't last very long. i do hope i meet someone someday that i can settle down with long-term, but realistically i'm not sure that it'll ever happen. being asexual makes it pretty difficult.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Do yeou want them a guy, girl?Guy.

Older. by a year or two.
Don't care as long as they look good.
Yeah I would not mind if he was in the army but I really don't care
Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate?They don't have to be any of those things so long as they dominate things

would be a plus but so long as I'm on bottom I don't care
Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel?he would have to live in the state

Anything else?

----------------
Listening to: Dragon Force - Dragon Force - Through The Fire And Flames
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Drowning Pool - Enemy
via FoxyTunes

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Guy
I would rather have them older than me actually but it doesn't really matter
I'de like them to be a bit taller than me but besides that I don't care, and really I'm pretty tall so U dunno bout this
Not really although I would like them to be in some sorta audio type of thing, that's what I'm majoring in, or at least planning too XD
No
Um, it doesn't really matter to me.
If they are that special it doesn't matter to me I'll go to the ends of the Earth if I have too
Anything else?
What everyone wants lol, not an abuser but thats pretty much it

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I gave up looking a long time ago, I don't mind being with someone for a little while, but I wouldn't want to live with anyone in particular.

I just want to be happy for the rest of my life, and so far it's working.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Ah! Seeing all those souls filling in a list while their heart still doesn't exactly know what it want. I'll fill this list to what I have, seeing as she's the perfect one for me!

She's already a girl, let's not change that!

it's always good to a certain extent for a boy to date someone younger, it's in our genes to do so, as we mature a little slower than the girls out there

Nah looks really shouldn't matter at all in a relationship. You should rather see it as a little extra to finish the cake

God no, that's not what love is about! As I said before, it's only an extra to finish it all. I mean it'd be wonderful to marry a woman who has more money than she can spend. But, in the end, it's her money and I want to earn my own. I can't spend something I didn't earn for myself

My rather dominant personality kind of turned my lover into a tb. I didn't do that willingly but it happened anyway. To answer the question.. no, they would not have to be an abdl, especially not a mommy or a daddy, there are more pretty fish in the sea.

Omg.. people who judge on this obviously don't know what's important in life and what isn't. Of course every man desires sex in the end, it's in our genes after all. But, I doubt you can judge someone on their skills in bed.

I have a long distance relationship myself, and I find this question rather silly. It's silly because you'll eventually move in with each other anyway. It hardly ever happens that you live in the same street to begin with. Love knows no distance after all.

Anything else?
I'm not exactly sure what to put here.. What I do advice people to do is to follow their heart, and not their manliness/feminity. The hormones that make you fall in love are very different from the ones you get when you have a crush on someone. You should know the difference very well!

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Do you want them a guy, girl? girl

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? preferable younger

Do they have to look a certain way? smaller than me

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? no

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? mommy

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? doesnt matter

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? i like to travel but it doesnt really matter

Anything else? yeah, i already found the perfect girl, Lizzie

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I put this in the AB section because I imagine it's the older members who are looking more for that perfect partner.

So, whether you are straight/gay/bi I'm sure a lot of us all have a vision about what we want in our partner or future spouse.

girl

id prefer someone thats a lil bit younger like a year or 2

pretty, inter-beauty

just financially aware/consious

nope, as long as she understands

good sex is always a plus, but i would rather have some one with a good personality, that is playful

yes, i dont really like long distince relationship

Anything else?

just want a good person

I've just been wondering this, just exactly -what- are people looking for. I know a lot of guys search and search for a girl who understands abdl.... and usually get all emo about it when they don't find one.... so does them being abdl play a big part? Or are the other factors more important? Just curious

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
A guy or girl?
It would be nice to have a girlfriend. A best friend slot is open as well, but that wouldn't really be considered a partner. (cause I'm not gay, as far as I know. I've had doubts, but I always seem to come up with "straight" as the answer when I think about it. Honestly, the big reason for that is that gay sex doesn't appeal to me.) But yeah, it would be very nice to find some friends or a girlfriend....

Not too picky about this, but not too old and not too young.

I guess, but I'm not very picky.

Hmmm no, not really any requirements here.

No, but she has to be accepting of it. There's no way I'm going to hide it from her. I don't want that stress.

Does not matter even slightly, unless she's going to complain about me or something. In that case, actually, hopefully she doesn't have too much experience....?

Living near me would be preferred, but not an absolute requirement (though hopefully it would end up with us living together)

Anything else?
Uhh... generally open minded. Not a slut (for lack of a better word). I would prefer if she doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs. (but I'd be open to considering making exceptions). It would be nice if she's a furry, but not required.

Role
Diaper Lover
Do you want them a guy, girl? A Girl.

Do they have to be in the same age range, older, younger? preferably within 2-3 years of my age, older or younger. If she wasn't in that age range it wouldn't matter though.

Do they have to look a certain way? Nope.

Do they have to have a certain job, or amount of money? Nope.

Do they have to be abdl? If so, mommy/daddy, baby, or playmate? Doesn't matter as long as she accepts the fact that i'm a dl.

Do they have to be good in bed, or does that matter at all? Doesn't matter.

Do they have to live near you or are you willing to travel? If she really was my perfect partner, it wouldn't matter where she lived, as I would travel as far as I had to to be with her.

Anything else? My only requirements aside from her being a girl, are that she has a good personality, and a good sense of humor. For me, a good personality is what makes me attracted to someone.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I rather have a girl over a guy
Age means nothing to me really, though I rather not someone too old
Nope, they just have to be them
No, but alittle extra money would be nice
I wanna Mommy badly!
I think it does matter at least alittle >.>
Close, can't handle a long distance relationship any longer... had too many bad ones
Anything else?
They must be geeky, loving anime, sci-fi and video games!

babygirl24

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Girl perferably, but would like a guy to.
Older, but not to much. Between 30 and 40.
Do they have to look a certain way? No

No
Mommy or Mommy and Daddy
Doesn't matter.
Prefer living near me or be willing to travel.
Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.