your perfect diapered other

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Alright, we always have fatacies about someone we want in diapers and wear with us. Describe to us what he/she would look like, what diaper he/she would wear, and what he/she would do in them, plus what their name would be.

For me, a brunett girl named "Carrie" she would be in her cheerleader skirt and top. She would wear a Tena Maxi and wet and mess in it. the diaper would buldge out of her skirt and it would be just barley visable when looking at where the skirt ends.

What about the rest of you?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
A six foot tall, 300 hundred pound vietnemese girl with a mushtache and always wears leather.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Michelle... or Mika..

I thought she was cute, unfortunatly she thought I was weird :( I was nervous around her all the time and acted odd.

She would be wearing Goodnites and wetting it, and messy. <3
And she would be my baby :)

S

secretdl26

Haven't really thought about exact things, more about the acceptance of my desires, and the satisfaction of them!

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
a cute blond that is around 19 and their name is Usagi.

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
A girl who would love being babied and taken care of. And once in awhile let me join in and be a baby with her. And our relationship would be full of affection and intimacy.

S

StaryShinx

I'm... Not really sure. I'm bi, so it could go either way:

Diapered girl: Not entirely sure, but perhaps a shy, yet tomboyish girl. Brunette, maybe. I don't really care about the name, but maybe something like Hannah, or Leah. She'd be a little shorter than me, and maybe a few months younger.

Diapered guy: Well, there's a guy down the street who I think would make a good diapered other... His name's Jake, and he has brown-ish-blond hair. He's a little taller and older than me, as well...

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Must have penis.
Must be ok with diapers.
Must play with me.
Must like dogs.
Must not be a whinny bitch.

Role
  1. Sissy
A cute girly boy who's around 15-18 years old who wants to sit around and wear girl Goodnites and girl clothes and watch cartoons with our kitty stuffed animals. ^_^

Just peeing, no pooping. >_>

Must like dogs.

Must_Love_Dogs.jpg

Must not be a whinny bitch.

Horse%20Grazing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Somebody, preferably male who showers often, and isn't covered in body hair.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've already got my girl, but I have no plans of even mentioning my fascination with diapers around her.

Role
  1. Private
My perfect diapered girl would be secure in herself, sure of her sexuality and woman-hood, and smart and playful. And, of course, always glad to come and snuggle up to the h3g3l-bunny. :smile1:

:hug:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Actually I don't have one. Someone else wearing diapers isn't a turn on for me, I don't get anything out of it. My perfect partner probably wouldn't be diapered, at least not when me in all my subbiness could see them. :rolleyes:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Fortunately I already have the perfect diaper girl, even if she doesn't wear them that often, when she does, she is doing it just for me. Now that is perfection!

Status
Not open for further replies.