Status
Not open for further replies.

littledude92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Which of your cuddly collection of Plushies have you had for the longest?

I have a cuddly toy with me that I've had since I was around 7.... I think :sweatdrop:. that sounds about right.

He is small with white fluffy fur(that is a tad bit dirty :p), as well as a red collar and a cute brown nose >.<.

For some reason I named him Doggy :p.

He's my oldest cuddle buddy :3 Who's yours?

Oldest as in length of time you've owned cuddle buddy? Or can it be whenever it was manufactured?

boobybird89 said:
Oldest as in length of time you've owned cuddle buddy? Or can it be whenever it was manufactured?

mmmmm well I was meaning oldest one as in length of time you have owned it. But now i'm interested to know if you have a plushie that was manufactured ages ago!

I'd say people should talk about the cuddle buddy they have owned for the longest as first port of call. However if you have a cuddle buddy that it's SELF is old then you can also mention that because it would be interesting :) Also it means more discussion about cuddle buddy's which i love :3

I am a Care Bears collector and have a Bright Heart Raccoon from 1984. I also have some Disney Wuzzles which I believe are from either 1984 or 85. I've only owned these for about four-five years or so, however.

Were the Care Bears and Wuzzles a big part of your childhood? also how many care bears do you have?

Absolutely they were! I have 18 Care Bears, two of them are bedtime pillows.

18! Now that is a collection! I guess it would be impractical to use them all as a bedtime pillow at the same time. Which two do you chose and why?

The raccoon I don't use because of its age, I keep it collectable. I choose Bedtime Bear because he of course encourages everyone to sleep well and have pleasant dreams. I also have a Cheer Bear bedtime pillow, both are on the bed with me each night.

Makes sense about the raccoon. Good choice of bedtime pillow buddies :3. I hope i have as many cuddly toys as you do one day :). how many do you have in total, all combined.

29. Considering I haven't had money to buy any in almost three years, I'd say I have a modest collection.

29! As a poor student with a few cuddly toys i am rather jealous :p. Sorry to hear that you haven't had the money to buy any more in the last few years :( I hope your situation changes soon :). How long have you been collecting them?

Now you've done it! I don't have any plushie toys so I am going to have to get some to keep me and my live plushie (a shih-tzu-schnauzer mix with all the personality of the shih-tzu) company. She is going on 15 now and loves attention.

Sadly I lost most of my old plushies in a move long ago.
Including some of those older Care Bears.
Tho I got some of them back during thre 2000~ish release with those VHS tapes.

Tho I still have my oldest one from when I was 2 or 3.
Its a funny one. It has no actual back in a way.
Turn it over its the same print, tho reverse.

blondiewoof said:
Now you've done it! I don't have any plushie toys so I am going to have to get some to keep me and my live plushie (a shih-tzu-schnauzer mix with all the personality of the shih-tzu) company. She is going on 15 now and loves attention.

awwww she sounds lovely :3. I highly recommend plushies they are good for play time and bed time :). Also I am incredibly jealous of your furry friend! My parents never let me have a dog :(. I hope to adopt a dog one day :smile1:

My oldest Cuddle Buddy is my 22-year-old wolf cub. :rolleyes:

my oldest stuffy is a bugs bunny with a pull string. I have has since I was 5 it is in really good shape yet.

I think my oldest stuffy is my grey wolf. I recently named him Mamoru. I unno if he had a name afore then. If he did I dun't member its.

My oldest is floppy a brown floppy bear since all his padding went to his bum :p had him since I was .. 5 I think.

My Pink Panther is still the best! I had a plushie years back in late 70's. But in the mid 80's I can't remember what happened to it. I can't remember if I sold it or donated it. But I do have my Blankly from 70's original Winnie the Pooh on it.

mine a stuffed mickey mouse from the early 1970's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back