• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Your Notifications: 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I can't get rid of it! The two notifications I have are invites to Social Groups, but there's no way to get rid of the invites or I'm missing it. Even if I join the group it doesn't go away.

I don't know if this is just me or if it's a problem with the forum or what.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do you have social groups? Someone me be trying to join yours (if it's private). Go to your groups, scroll to the bottom, and click "Pending & Invited Members".

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well check that if you haven't...What happens when you open the menu, and click on the Social Group Invite thing that is causing the alerts?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I checked and i don't.

When I click open the social group invite thing it brings me to a page with two social group invites.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I checked and i don't.

When I click open the social group invite thing it brings me to a page with two social group invites.
Well can you deny/accept those? If you haven't, then you should, otherwise I don't think they will ever go away.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I figured it out. There's this tiny button hidden away beneath the Log Out button that says "Decline this invitation".

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, it took me forever to figure out how to get rid of the social group invites, too.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Thanks Chillhouse, I couldn't figure that one out either.

WHOO-HOO, Post number 300.:D:D:cool:

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I've never had huge problems with the system. Okay so it's a little annoying at times, but no real dramas to throw tantrums about.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You have to click on the link that leads to the social group's page. Once on that social group's page, underneath the Log Out Button, it'll say "Decline this invitation"

Status
Not open for further replies.