Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Didn't see anything about this already, if there is a thread sorry :dunno:

Anyways, was thinking about what movies I have watched the most often (random boredom) and decided to make it into a topic, because, well why not?

So what movie(s) have you watched the most times?

For me, Right now it has to be District 9, which I have watched about 4 or 5 times already. Followed by The Hangover which has been about 3 times (when I need something on while trying to go to sleep i put it on). After that i think is Lion King 2, which was maybe 2 or 3 times? Was when i was younger though.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Dances With Wolves I've watched it so often I've memorized all of the script. "Put the gun down, put it down, put the gun down, we're just havin a conversation here. Lieutenant."

Lonesome Dove and The Outlaw Jose Wales are my other two most watched (Usually once every six months or so).

I know there all epic westerns; for me it's a nostalgia thing, my dads favorites were Westerns. Perhaps because he died just after I completed college it's my way of remembering and staying connected to him? All of these came out long after he died, but I'm sure they would have been his favorites.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Hot Fuzz is my all time favourite and have seen it quite a few times, also have watched some Disney films like Toy Story, A Bugs Life and The Jungle Book millions of times.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
id say lord of the rings, series, harry potter, are two setss of movies ive seen alot,then id need to remember the rest

D

DominatingMommy

Pete's Dragon, Xanadu, Superbad, Interview with a Vampire, Exit Wounds, Mystery Alaska.

I'm sure there are more. I know almost every line to every one of these movies though.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Jurassic Park, hands down. I must have seen it a hundred times as a kid. Even today I can watch it and it isn't stale. I've seen it so many times, today I can quote any line in the movie.

G

Garthcub

Battle Royale-Shuya Nanahara is awesome
Lion King - It appeals to the furry within me and i wanna hug simba =]

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pulp Fiction. Seen it well over 200 times. I can count that because I watched it every day during my ninth and tenth grade summer vacations. That is no over-estimation.

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Three... Extremes
Cannibal Holocaust
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Goodfellas
Pulp Fiction
Akira
Ran
Saving Private Ryan
Hellraiser
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original, accept no substitutes)
The Descent

Yeah, these are the DVDs I keep coming back to quite often.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me, it's:
Juno
My Neighbor Totoro
Benny and Joon.
Those movies never ever get old for me. I love them. :3

When I was in the sixth grade, I watched Shrek 27 times in a period of two weeks, haha. I could recite the whole movie. But I haven't seen it since, really.

Celina

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Definitely Fight Club and Kung Fu Panda.

FlightSimPro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Kevin & Perry Go Large! Love that film to bits! Every time i watch it, it really does make me want to go to Ibiza.

Best quote in it,

"Were not going to the beach, were going to thee beach, the one you dont know about because you are nearly dead!"

I actually laugh out loud at this everytime i see it, i have seen this film about 20+

Ginger

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
The Pincess Bride

a billion and five times..
i should watch it again actually..
that movie is awesome...

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas
Pulp Fiction
BLOW

probably alot of other movies also but these ones I see quite alot, especially BLOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.