Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have a lot of fun in college, but I definitely do think the maturity level and sophistication of my conversations skyrocketed.

I've joined my adulthood more than my childhood, but that's not saying much.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I want to tell you a story, of what I did today. I'm at university, and living in university flats.

Today I got home before all my flatmates, and instead of doing the dishes or tidying my room, I spent about an hour painstakingly stringing up Christmas curling ribbon in the colour red around our hallway and kitchen, in order to make it look like lasers. I made a poster for our front door, saying 'beware the lasers: brownie treat in the kitchen for anyone who makes it that far ALIVE', then put a black tshirt over my head and made a sword out of tinfoil.

When my flatmates got home, their reaction was priceless!

University isn't boring - you just need to take some responsibility for it yourself and make fun happen around you!

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Maybe you just go to school with a lot of boring people who want to try to be more adult. I, unlike them, get weird with my friends on a daily basis. Just because they're in college doesn't mean they can't have fun, now does it? You can be mature and freaky at the same time. (Living proof right here, baby.)

I want to tell you a story, of what I did today. I'm at university, and living in university flats.

Today I got home before all my flatmates, and instead of doing the dishes or tidying my room, I spent about an hour painstakingly stringing up Christmas curling ribbon in the colour red around our hallway and kitchen, in order to make it look like lasers. I made a poster for our front door, saying 'beware the lasers: brownie treat in the kitchen for anyone who makes it that far ALIVE', then put a black tshirt over my head and made a sword out of tinfoil.

When my flatmates got home, their reaction was priceless!

University isn't boring - you just need to take some responsibility for it yourself and make fun happen around you!

Oh my gosh.... that's awesome. :heart:

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Every time my friends and I get together for a dinner or to watch anime, we end up topping each other's jokes like it's a mad competition with no prize. Yesterday while watching the end of Kampfer, an anime with no plot and a lot of sexual harassment (with a side helping of magical girl fight scenes), I started talking in an emphatically romantic way: "No, she will win, because the...semi-true love...PREVAILS!"

Two days ago Joe started rattling off games he wants from Gamestop. They included such titles as Legend of Metroid, Ocarina Mask, Spirit Waker, Gears of Halo, Tales of Fantasy, and Final Vesperia. I think Super Mario Bros Brawl should be in there.

J

Jeffy

That's what adulthood is all about. Communicating effectively and getting shit done RIGHT.

That's all I've ever learned from my elders, school, my overlords... did I say overlords? I meant protectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.