The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I’m not sure how many folks are familiar with it, but there’s a ABDL story out there from about 10 years or so ago called “Magic Diapers.” Link’s here if you aren’t familiar with it: https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/stories/board-member-stories/completed-stories/669-magic-diapers

The basic premise is a young woman goes on vacation and stumbles onto an old package of Pampers, diapers she wore as a kid, while at the store, and later they turn out to be magic, able to transform the user to whatever age they wished, as well as the diapers themselves to the appropriate corresponding size.

It got me thinking, if you were in that situation, how would you play it? For example: what brand or model would your personal “magic diapers” manifest themselves as? What age would you choose? What other details would you include if you were in this situation?

Just a fun little thought, that’s all. I know how I’d do it, but I’ll leave my idea for a little later.

Probably Pampers, and I'd choose around 16 months old. Just the right age to still be awkward about walking and still have tons of baby fat.

Last edited:
Libero's diapers around the 90s. and probably around 2-3 years old.

I would go with crinklz probably and go for around 12. I would also give myself incontinence in this situation as being able flip control on or off would be the only way I would want to be incontinent.

Also 12 is because I’m old enough to understand things like movies and video games, but still have awareness of a embarrassing problem.

I'd have to go with Crinklz as well, since there has never been a diaper this good before. I'd choose 18 years old, since that's the last age I was when I was still physically fit and healthy. Though I'd also choose to still be urinary incontinent since I very much enjoy being fully diaper dependent.

While I can see the benefits of shrinking/physically regressing to a baby/child, even just as a really weak superpower, it's not something I'm really looking for. I guess I'd take the option of it were available but there are a lot of magical things that would generally be higher on my list. That the world is made for babies to be treated like babies is convenient but I'm much more interested in that treatment when I'm not that.

So if I had to pick, I'd say just at the point of learning to walk but the appeal is limited.

Trevor said:
While I can see the benefits of shrinking/physically regressing to a baby/child, even just as a really weak superpower, it's not something I'm really looking for. I guess I'd take the option of it were available but there are a lot of magical things that would generally be higher on my list. That the world is made for babies to be treated like babies is convenient but I'm much more interested in that treatment when I'm not that.

So if I had to pick, I'd say just at the point of learning to walk but the appeal is limited.
It makes more sense if you at least read the first part of the story.

PaddedBrony said:
It makes more sense if you at least read the first part of the story.
I went and looked at the story and realized it was one I was familiar with from some time back. I see the point of the nostalgia in the story. I guess I do have some of that for the diapers I had access to as a kid but since they didn't really fit even then, the biggest fond feelings I have are for Attends, which were the first diapers that really fit me. I still have one of the old Attends and while I like it for what it is, I'm under no illusions that they have anything over present day diapers. I think I'd find a baby diaper from my youth that fit adult me more appealing than making me smaller.

In general, I feel like things are better now as an ABDL. I was very frustrated as a kid.

I'm not sure if I was potty trained by the age of three, but I'd go back to age three in cloth diapers and plastic pants. Everyone was in cloth when I was little. On laundry days, you'd see all those cloth diapers out drying on neighbors clothes lines.

It's been said before but it bears repeating: Ultra Pampers for Boys '90 (size XL)—and in the range of 1½-3 years old. Disposables weren't till when I started daycare, and when we visited relatives near DC—that's when it took off for me.

2.5 years. Huggies Supertrim from 88’.....the ones with the ⛅🌈🌟 design.

I’d like to go back to around 10yrs old and try present day pampers size 7 cruisers or size 6 baby dry’s.

I would definitely go back to my college diaper squishing days. I had so many accidents back then it was like pure heaven !!! Memories of life !

Reactions: ThePhotographer
Back