Your ideal situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let's say you happened to find the perfect partner that would let you enjoy your ABDL Side as much as you wanted to

How much time would you devote to your ABDL Side, would you have a more strict (laid out) schedule, let them take control and set rules?

For me, I wouldn't want to go 24/7 or "Be Baby" 24/7, I would definitely give up control with understanding that I could occasionally do things that wouldn't fit into my ABDL Side

For example sometimes I like watching more Mature shows or playing Video Games made for an older age, and I do like working a job and paying bills, as well as being able to buy at least some of my own stuff.

So while "Ideal" for some would be giving up Adulthood as much as possible to "Be Baby" as much as possible, that is not my ideal and I like having variety in the stuff I can watch or do

your little side was never on a shcedule, so you shouldnt put your little side into a schedule, think of switching gears for each part of your life, and setting asside time for the little side. since noone can be a little at all times, and your adult side helps you to get throu life, is enjoyable, and get your little side things you want. i think you should ask yourself if you wana switch between a dl and an ab, then do your adulting where and when needed

jspoter said:
your little side was never on a shcedule, so you shouldnt put your little side into a schedule, think of switching gears for each part of your life, and setting asside time for the little side. since noone can be a little at all times, and your adult side helps you to get throu life, is enjoyable, and get your little side things you want. i think you should ask yourself if you wana switch between a dl and an ab, then do your adulting where and when needed

Well normally with a Full Time job I only get in some "Little" time on Saturday and Sunday if I feel like it

As for AB/DL, I count myself more on the DL side as Diapers are a necessary part and sometimes it gets sexual, and I haven't really tried a lot of the more AB things (like bottles, Pacifiers, etc) but I would be interested in some of them at least to see what it's like

try them out, but get normal bab y things first, b4 spending for specialties like adult baby stuff, so you know if youd like them, thats what i did, and now i know id like them as well, sample, dont dive

My wife doesn't participate, but is fully supportive of any ab stuff I want to do. I've pretty well integrated my baby and adult sides though, so I don't need to regress or anything like that. Usually it's things like lounging around the house in my diaper and teeshirt or onesie, and drinking my alcohol from a baby bottle.

Lately I've been getting more in touch with my furry side. Been using a plug tail for days at a time, and just bought a sleeper onesie made out to be a dog suit with a tail (and with detachable feet, mittens and hood). Can't wait till it arrives, pretty sure she will be just as supportive or at least indifferent.

Reactions: littlemoosey
I want to be a toddler almost 24/7! I’d love for my husband to participate more with my diapers, even if it’s just more baby talk (ie. asking if I need a change). I hate being an adult and I’m dying to have my own nursery full of stuffies, diapers, pacis, bottles, and abdl furniture! I’d still like to be able to watch more than baby movies/shows though.

I think my ideal setup would probably mean having some codeword or colour code system for communicating things like needing to be little, and having things like a nursery and little items handy, but also having a regular Big lifestyle as well. There's lots of stuff that i love about being Little, but i have grown-up interests too; arts and crafts i could never concentrate on in littlespace, rock and heavy metal music, movies (though even as an adult i hate watch anything rated over 12), etc. Definitely having a well-balanced lifestyle would be ideal for me 😋

Reactions: Sidewinder and LilxFawn
BabyTyrant said:
Let's say you happened to find the perfect partner that would let you enjoy your ABDL Side as much as you wanted to

How much time would you devote to your ABDL Side, would you have a more strict (laid out) schedule, let them take control and set rules?

For me, I wouldn't want to go 24/7 or "Be Baby" 24/7, I would definitely give up control with understanding that I could occasionally do things that wouldn't fit into my ABDL Side

For example sometimes I like watching more Mature shows or playing Video Games made for an older age, and I do like working a job and paying bills, as well as being able to buy at least some of my own stuff.

So while "Ideal" for some would be giving up Adulthood as much as possible to "Be Baby" as much as possible, that is not my ideal and I like having variety in the stuff I can watch or do

I actually have the same view. Every so often, I would like a partner that would baby me, but I know I am an adult and can't always have that

for me it would be role playing as 8-9 years old who is late developing in everything. (control toilet things, behavior and movements.) So nanny must be strict, who will place me into harness during eating time, bring me in stroller outside, with drinking out of breast and pacifiers and sleeping in crib

BabyTyrant said:

I'd opt for ocassional short term intense baby treatment, say a weekend of complete treatment as a baby in every aspect, without exception nappies only (no toilet), onesie, highchair, spoon fed all meals, talked to like a baby, with my ability to speak removed (gag) etc strapped in a manual wheelchair as a stroller substitute. Wheeled everywhere. Read a story, made complete baby activities baby rattle, forced to listen to nursery rhymes etc.. Complete escapism for a weekend then back to normal..

I’ve hated to admit this to myself, but I think I’m way more AB than I let on. In my ideal universe, outside of work, my wife would keep me as her toddler and keep me in diapers 24/7 and only allow me to use the toilet for messing. She would pick out my clothes, my meals, change my diapers, bathe me, and give me a strict bedtime. My wife is super vanilla though so it’s a total pipe dream.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Electrically
I think iwhenever my mommy and I would be alone, I would hope it would be a given that I would be little. Still have adult conversations and do adult things,- adult T.V. adult food along with baby food. But, I would want just my diaper and T-shirt on as soon as we would come home.

For me, true ABDL time is a small portion of my week, a few hours at most. This is where I would be playing baby/toddler games, etc.

A good portion of the week would be spent semi-ABDL. By this I mean wearing diapers and probably baby clothing but doing adult things. Everything from TV to computer work or household chores.

The rest of the week is spent at work and those places where I want to be 100% adult.

I would like a partner that follows these same approximations but is open is spontaneous changes in routine (as I would be).

I would want to be little a large portion of the time. Mommy would be there to care for me - diaper changes, cuddle time, and all that - but accept that ultimately I want to be in control of my life and allow me a lot of freedom. But she'd still be there to help me feel safe and secure.

Reactions: Electrically
Ideally I would let my wife totally be my mommy. But having Kids and Job that’s really not going to happen. I guess I really couldn’t do it even if my wife would ( which she won’t ) so I guess realistically I would just love a occasional couple hours where I could be small and absolutely make no decisions and do what ever comes naturally.
Best

Reactions: jspoter
BabyBunting said:
I think my ideal setup would probably mean having some codeword or colour code system for communicating things like needing to be little, and having things like a nursery and little items handy, but also having a regular Big lifestyle as well. There's lots of stuff that i love about being Little, but i have grown-up interests too; arts and crafts i could never concentrate on in littlespace, rock and heavy metal music, movies (though even as an adult i hate watch anything rated over 12), etc. Definitely having a well-balanced lifestyle would be ideal for me 😋
One code phrase to use would be: "I need some 'me time,'" as a euphemism for "little space."

Last edited:
One sort of analogy for switching between "little time" and "big time" is like in the comic books, where superheroes are constantly alternating between identities and trying to allay any suspicions that others might have about them.

Like Superman, masquerading as the mild mannered reporter, Clark Kent, or the philanthropic multi millionaire, Bruce Wayne being Batman, the Caped Crusader of Gotham City.

The point being, that they live a double life...

The same can somewhat hold true for many of us littles, plus or minus a few things.

To quote an old proverb I once had the opportunity of reading somewhere: "It is said, that man has three faces. The first is the one they show to the world, the second, is the one they show to their friends and family, and the third is the one they keep to themselves."

Last edited:
I've got the perfect partner who lets me be little as much as I want!

However... We've got kids, and they require me to be big, because being little around them just isn't appropriate. And showing up to my job as a two year old would probably get me fired pretty quick and then we would have trouble paying the bills...

So it's not just a matter of my partner letting me be little as much as I want. Although I am very lucky to have such a supportive man <3

Reactions: Electrically
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back