Your Ideal Diaper fantasy partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
:cloud9: Ok this is an odd one I suppose, the topic came up in conversation the other night. What is your dream diaper partner?

I see two topics coming out of this.

It seems that the diaper models that are seen are nothing more than models that are wearing. They are not using, and if they are it seems very fake. Is this what guys are looking for, the typical model form in a diaper that they may or may not use? Or are you looking/thinking about something else....

For the girls out there is this the same for you … what do you look for in a guy wearing? Are you thinking of the Abercrombie guy with a diaper sticking out of the back, or Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, or whomever... or are you looking for something different?

I know I was looking for the Cute guy. I have never found much favor in those that are designated as “HOT”. Though what do the rest say.

Personally I do not have diaper fantasies, so have no idea. What is your opinion, if nothing else what would you say to such people being thought of as wearing.

I just have to laugh when I think of any of these names with a padded bum.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would be happy with just a cute guy who likes diapers, I don't go for those guys that think there gods gift to the world.

There too busy looking in the mirror at themselves, to like anyone else.

RFS

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Tough one. I guess in a fantasy partner, I'd look for a lady a bout my age, maybe a bit older, with the wisdom of a caretaker and the spunky, peppy liveliness of a child-

Though if we're talking actual models, That chick from The Soup would look soadorable.....

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hmm. This brings many of my thoughts to mind. Now, if we're being realistic, I'd need a girl or guy around my age, with a willingness to be a caretaker and a baby both. It may be hard to find a willingness to be on both sides, though, it would be fabulous.

Now, for the model/celeb/it'll-never-happen ideal partner, I'd say Emma Watson. I've seen several photoshoops of her in diapers, she seems to fit and belong:sweatdrop: It's so cute!

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
idk, i have a few, but i dont really know lol. idk, but dominated has been stricking my mind lately, so being dominated by angelina joulie would be pretty wild, with her in wet white leather and me in a diaper, helpless. whoa...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really have any fantasies about celebrities in diapers or anything diaper related...Though I do find some celebrities sexy (Mariah Carey, and Rihanna to name a couple...)...In reference to the ideal partner...They would have to be close to me age...A girl...I prefer the nerdy-ish girls...Especially if they wear glasses...It would be great if they were into diapers too, and wouldn't mind being baby/mommy...Whether I will find that girl though, God I hope so...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I want a guy.

He can't be butt ugly - although I have to say it's hard to be "butt ugly" so most guys are okay in that department.
He has to be willing to be a caregiver - or just a diaper partner. (Sorry, I know why we are all here but it would really turn me off seeing a full grown man crawling around on the floor going goo goo gaa gaa)
Erm... Yeah Pojo said nerdy. He has to have a social life, but I like my nerds, too. ^.^

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmmm. I don't really have any fantasies about celebs in diapers, though I do think a couple are extremely hot. My ideal girl would have to be around my age, maybe be interested in a couple of my hobbies. Being into diapers would be a plus, but just having an open mind and not freaking out at me being into diapers would be good too.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I would like a woman who was accepting of my wearing diapers and was willing to be a care taker some times or if she wore diapers her self would be even better.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Personally I do not have diaper fantasies, so have no idea. What is your opinion, if nothing else what would you say to such people being thought of as wearing.

I just have to laugh when I think of any of these names with a padded bum.
easy for you to say you already have someone :p..

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i am with you Luvsgurl, i have never been interested in the "hot" girls, i would rather have a very cute girl. now i guess the "cute" girl would be younger than me or would very petite. i don't care for huge breasts, however i also don't like flat chests or big, saggy breasts. as for the butt, i have never been a but person, i never was attracted to a girl with a big butt, however i would rather have a small butt that is "tight".

as for using the diaper, for some reason i like girls who uncontrollably wet the bed, i don't know, maybe it just adds to the cuteness, or maybe it makes them look "innocent", either way, its attractive to me.

also, i must add that i have the girl who fits this description and i love her very much.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm into the cute, sweet, and innocent girls (well, girl) myself. Girls that act like big kids and don't care what the world thinks are awesome... and wearing diapers just goes right along with it.

I don't want some super-hottie high maintenance chick... it just ain't my style. They always end up being more trouble than they are worth.

I've seen my fair share of pics of models in diapers online. Most of them you can tell are really fake. She might be wearing the diaper... but she's doing it for the money... and isn't genuinely enjoying it. Even the places that have pics and vids of "real" diaper girls can seem so staged to me... b/c you know at some point it stopped being only about the fun and started being about the money.

Whatever the case... that seems to be the thing that attracts a lot of guys' attention online. Maybe it's just like playboy though... we know we can never have them... but we like to look anyways.

Overall I am extremely happy with the one I have... and I don't ever plan on having anyone else. I know I am one of the "lucky ones"... but I try not to flaunt it too much.

Remember guys... diapered girls are real... and they are out there... you just have to work hard and be a bit lucky to catch one. :)

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, I'd agree, cute, petite and sweet. The model figure doesn't really do much for me. :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Tough one. I guess in a fantasy partner, I'd look for a lady a bout my age, maybe a bit older, with the wisdom of a caretaker and the spunky, peppy liveliness of a child-

Though if we're talking actual models, That chick from The Soup would look soadorable.....
No, it would have to be MANKINI!! O.K., just kidding. Sadly, I'm more interested in the diaper than the model. Though I'm a total Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, so maybe Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan.:laugh:

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well as I already have a partner who I really enjoy the company, I would have to say I just wish that she had my love for diapers. But thats not going to happen so I have to hide it from her. :(

G

gamebaby

For me it just would be some one who understands me and we kind of have some simalaritys. She would be able to change my diaper for fun and if she was confortable, i would change hers. We would even role play(in real life) and both be confortable with it. that would be asome. But if posable i would like that in real life. (sigh)

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I was lucky and found someone who accepts me in diapers. I just wish I had not waited so long

Role
Diaper Lover
My ideal diaper fantasy partner would be a girl, who is around my age, is cute, likes diapers, and has a lot in common with me.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well as I already have a partner who I really enjoy the company, I would have to say I just wish that she had my love for diapers. But thats not going to happen so I have to hide it from her. :(
How do you know that she's not going to accept it or like it? People can be turned ya know... just ask LuvsGurl. You just have to introduce it right.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
easy for you to say you already have someone :p..
well the thing about this for me is, as I have said, I was not born into the world of diapers. I was just dating this wonderful guy. He told me he had some "kinks" I asked what, so he told me. I then was willing to wear them to please him, THen found that they have many uses. This is why I have no fantasies. Not because I have someone, but because diapers are not sexual for me. They are a tool, and a luxury.

I am trying to understand thse that are not like myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.