Your Ideal Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So if you could have your own country, where you could make anything the way you want it to be, how would you design it, what would be your rules and what laws would be in place?

I would have it sort of like a Castle on the outside with the stone walls and security checkpoints, but once you are in you can freely go into another Sub-Section

But each Sub Section could have it's own specific rules and freedoms; when you go to another area you have to realize things will be different and you will have to adjust and be okay with it

some sections could allow firearms for Hunting for Food and maybe Fun; or Shooting inanimate objects for fun; or ban guns, or place specific limits on Hunting, dependent on what the community votes for.

The middle would be the most strict, with the other sections being less strict with more loose laws and restrictions

But there would also be federal standards to not Discriminate or abuse anybody, and when a serious rule is broken they would have to go to court and be determined guilty or not guilty quickly.

Basically if you treat everyone fair and dont discriminate; you can have a set of freedoms voted on by the Community

Furthermore i would allow a variation of wage differences, but I would put a limit on both ends so the majority of the community wouldn't have to suffer strictly for the Top end of the community to have so much money even their descendants wont go broke for 100s of years

That way you can still reward people for dedication to one job or getting a higher education

If someone causes trouble in one section they will either be punished in that section (including death), or banned from it; depending on what they did and how bad it was

If it failed the federal system that would be an automatic death sentence, but if it only fails in one section a ban can be put in place; followed by Death if they fail to abide by the ban

Basically when you go to another section, your disagreement doesn't matter, its abide by the new rules and tolerate your differences, or punishment can occur.

I know a lot of these may seem like contradictions, but its like finding ways to make compromises on issues, and if you dont like one area you are free to go to another, but then you put yourself at risk if you fail to get accustomed to where you are going and break a serious rule.

Reactions: Halibut
Wow. I love to travel, and have visited 4 continents (and I'm 24). I enjoy the outgoingness of Australians, professionalism & time management of Germans, cleanliness & moderness of Singapore, and friendliness, food, and beauty of Argentina/Argentinians. Take that, and give me the weather of my native Midwest, and that's what I want.

I could go soooo much deeper into this, but need time to truly elaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back