Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
The title says it all what's your girly name? Mine is aisha and what do you do in girly mode? Me i like to relax smoke and let all my problems go away

Lilly :3 mostly watch tinkerbell. And I agree on the last part! I do the same!

Denise and I just do whatever I normally need to do at home.

I don't have a girly name. Same as Denise, I do whatever. And my boy name is very clearly male. Tbh, I was thinking about a girly name, but I always came to the conclusion that then it would be a different person, and I don't feel like that. Rather than having a boy time and girl time, I feel like I'm both / none / something in between all the time. I'm still not sure about this.

I don't really know if it's my girly name or not, but if I play games as a girl, I generally use the name Jessie.

Mine is Laurie.

I am not TG or TS and only rarely TV but some how twice in my life a female name has been out on me by family, friends or acquaintances that each took a long time to shake off. I can't give the full name phrase but Wilma in my preteens & Alice in my early 20s were both unwelcome applied girly names.

Mine's Daisy. :p

I am a girl, but I suppose I do technically have a thing where when I am feeling rather "princess" I like to be called my middle name rather then my first, Arietta.

Arietta just seems like such a princess sort of name, feminine and beautiful the ear. I even called myself that on this forum for a while.

Much like Nam Repaid, I am not TG or TS, though I dressed quite a bit as a teenager and the name Tina was the one used (mom suggested it should be that since it would have been my name if I had been born a girl).

It is in my name: Angela, it was the name of my first big crush and in girly mode I like to watch barbie movies or listen to girls music

BabyAngela said:
It is in my name: Angela, it was the name of my first big crush and in girly mode I like to watch barbie movies or listen to girls music

I'll bite because I'm interested.

Why did you choose your girly name based on your first big crush? It's just an interesting aspect of your decision making here. Actively choosing to incorporate yourself in your idea of another person rather then carving your own girly identity.

gigglemuffinz said:
I'll bite because I'm interested.

Why did you choose your girly name based on your first big crush? It's just an interesting aspect of your decision making here. Actively choosing to incorporate yourself in your idea of another person rather then carving your own girly identity.

It is a beautiful name in my opinion, and my crush was the first person I've met that was called Angela. I don't know if this had any influence in my opinion, but it is a cute girly name and it fits with my girly identity. It's difficult to explain for me, it is just a feeling

BabyAngela said:
It is a beautiful name in my opinion, and my crush was the first person I've met that was called Angela. I don't know if this had any influence in my opinion, but it is a cute girly name and it fits with my girly identity. It's difficult to explain for me, it is just a feeling

That's totally fine and valid. I was just interested. It's a lovely name, Angela. It's basically my name with an extra A. Hehe. ♥

gigglemuffinz said:
That's totally fine and valid. I was just interested. It's a lovely name, Angela. It's basically my name with an extra A. Hehe. ♥

Thank YOU:giggles::blushie:

I can't really settle on any one name in particular... if born a girl I would have been Megan... though I lately really like Alyssa

I really like the name Trixie. It's not all that common and it starts with a T.

Karen Stone, based off of a girl I knew in highschool who lived life how she wanted to and didn't care about what other's thought about her. She was way ahead of her time as a child.

I'm a girl as well, for a while, I settled on Lily, and it's a very pretty name, however, over the years I just felt like Sophie was just as pretty and fit me better and will mostly like be my girl name as I transition.

Mine is Tasha, and while at home I relax in girlie clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back