Your First Diaper

depends, right after they went from green I believe to white with a green waistband and leggings, they still had two absorbency levels at the time.

Huggies Super Dry, when they were still available in the UK.

I had to wear diapers to bed only about a year or two after I was potty trained, although it didn't last long. I'm pretty sure they were Huggies. That was sometime in the very early 90s. I was about 11 or 12 when I really started to get curious about diapers again. My mom used to babysit so I would sneak a Pampers Baby Dry every once in a while. That only lasted about a year. When I was a hit older and had some money of my own I once bought a package of No Name diapers (store brand in Canada... Not made anymore). I loved those. Another time I bought a package of Huggies when we were on a trip and I had some time on my own. It wasn't until I moved out that I started buying often and regularly.

Reactions: TheGoldenSaint
My first diapers were made from towels that I didn't think anyone would notice missing and I found safety pin and used a garbage bag for the cover when I got a job I was working with my girlfriend and one night I told her about liking diapers and that I need them for bedwetting and slight leakage in the day and finally got her to agree to take me to Walmart I didn't know much about what was out there and accidentally bought the adjustable underwear but it was like a dream come true even though it was a little while to get her to let me wear diapers around her

The earliest I remember was probably around 4-5 I would take the diapers intended for my Cabbage Patch dolls and put them in my underwear since they wouldn’t fit around me.

My first was boys Goodnites, back in middle school. I acquired a few one day for shits and giggles, tried one on after school, and from there I was hooked.

Reactions: Sheepies
I was 20 years old and my then wife, put a cloth nappy on me and plastic pants, because I kept wetting the bed.

Mine was a leftover pull-up from my sisters toilet training days when I was 12 or so and I still remember it not being Minnie Mouse and I credit that with the reason why I like girly diapers more then anything boy themed(only a few instances where it’s the opposite)

PaddedBrony said:
My first was boys Goodnites, back in middle school. I acquired a few one day for shits and giggles, tried one on after school, and from there I was hooked.
Lol... GoodNites for shits and giggles...
Quite literally in more than one way eh?

Sheepies said:
Lol... GoodNites for shits and giggles...
Quite literally in more than one way eh?
There were some laughs involved, so I think you can figure out the rest 😉

As I'm more of a DL I'll forgo the age reference for AB, but I think I was maybe 4/5 when I used to wet the bed and would be in diapers, never really thought too much of it until I was in disposable one time and got hooked, the rest, as they say, is history.

My first non-baby age diaper was probably a pamper or huggies or whatever when i was like....10 or so. It didnt obviously fit other then pulling it up in the front. I think my first ABDL Diaper was either a DC amor or SDK which i still buy to this day

My first was a cloth diaper (and pins, and plastic pants) taken from my younger sister, who was still potty-training. But her diapers were hand-me-downs from me, so... I was just wearing what was rightfully mine! :)

Those diapers ended up being boxed up and kept around after sis was done with them, and I continued borrowing and playing in them for years. Using them for their intended purpose presented obvious problems, so I mostly just wore them for the padded feeling.

Ambeeze from thirty years ago. Way before depends. The only ones in the supermarket. Wearing them was fun then but I wasn't hooked like I am now.

Cloth diapers and then pampers when i was a baby.

As a teen goodnites, pull ups, and pampers when ever i could get my hands on some.

As a adult. First one was some random brand i found at goodwill since it was down the street and i didnt have a car

I am wrong about my first diaper I thought about it and I remember that my sister had a doll that came with diapers I was small at that age and I was always wanting to be in diapers so I grabbed them but they barely fit but it is okay now I have a lot of diapers and wipes and booster pads so I can be diapered as much as I want to

Poofybutt said:
My first diaper when I started exploring my AB side as a teenager was a Depend Maximum Protection Fitted Brief. I still remember it... the horror, the horror, shudders

No disrespect to anyone who still uses them, but they were terrible. I remember my first time wearing, I leaked and I barely even wet at all and it wasn't bulky in the slightest, more like firm underwear. I was nervous my first time wetting, it was my first time doing that since I was an actual baby, so it was a trickle more than a stream and the darn things couldn't even hold that. So, as I said, I leaked, it got on my bedding, I was still living at home and trying to keep this on the down low and I was absolutely mortified, it was not a pleasant experience, not like anything I had imagined, not at all like what I wanted it to be.

Thankfully, I kept at it, I didn't go on a purge cycle, I kept them and even though my use was limited, I still managed to go through them all. Then, fortunately, the next time around, I was able to get some better diapers from a medical supply store and I discovered the store bought Tena brands and things got a lot better. Suffice it to say, when I finally had my own place and I could order the primo AB brands, my true AB life began and everything was as good as I ever hoped :)

Moral of the story, if the first diaper you wear is a dud, keep at it, keep trying new brands and eventually you'll find the ones that work for you.

But yeah, first time was awkward and lousy.
Aaaaaaaah! The horror!
-kiwi

Back