Your First Commision

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_connor_foxx

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I just recently got the first ever piece of art of my character. Admittedly a friend drew it for me for free, but never the less it was still a commission and the first piece of art that i have ever had done directly of my character. Now as excited as i am, ofcourse i want to share it ^_^ and i was hoping everyone else would share their first picks of there fursonas ^_^

It isnt the best art in the world, but i love it and it was very sweet of my friend to do it for me

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've only gotten requests, as I do not think that investing large sums of money in a drawing is worth it.

They are all located on my FurAffinity.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Here's my first and only commision:

It gave me some idea's for sketches I will probably end up doing soon enough.

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've yet to be drawn, actually... But... I'm nowhere near... uh... I can't think of the word.... but... I wouldn't ask someone to draw me, and... I don't have any money...so... *laughs*

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
This was my first "commission"

...although I didn't ask or pay for it - a friend of mine just drew it in a few minutes. Incidentally, it was the same person that drew my other peach avatar - the one I'm using on this forum ;)

Peachy

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
This was my first "commission"

...although I didn't ask or pay for it - a friend of mine just drew it in a few minutes. Incidentally, it was the same person that drew my other peach avatar - the one I'm using on this forum ;)

Peachy
You should use that as your avatar one of these days...

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Lol. But I like peachys eyes in the second one ^.^;
My first ever commission was my Marci badge
since the piccy is soo huge I decided to use my newly requested feature :p

My second ever was my Munkart piccy ^.^

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
This is my first and only commission... free from a friend. I've asked probably about ten or more people to draw for me over the past five years or so, but they never get around to mine. I can sorta make my own art, but it takes probably 10x longer than it would for most people and my talent is limited. But anyway, here's the only picture anyone has made for me...

Message - My Photo Gallery

Well, other people have made me stuff (people in knew in HS), but just not requests or furry related stuff. I wish I knew what happened to those pictures though. :frown:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I never had a commission before but I did drew a pink fox three different time for a member here for free.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
On the trip I took recently we were supposed to tip the person cleaning our room for numerous reasons, including my friend bleeding all over the bed through his nose at night and around 250 coffee straws all over the floor. Neither were my fault! I didn't feel I felt I should pay but I was feeling sorry for the maids so I drew a picture and valued it at around $34285734 and signed it. I hope the maids were happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.