Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would be interested to know what kind of little items you have. What are your favourites?

I have about 7 pacifiers, huge bottle, stuffed toys, wooden animals, little blankie, Schleich animals, 100 wooden blocks, rattles, small wooden bee with wheels, activity book, crayons, children’s notebook for drawing(I draw using ”wrong” hand so it looks more like children’s work), diapers, tiny wooden race car, two puzzles(100 pieces), animal bodies(Onesies downunder), chewing toy, huge soft blanket on which I play, baby plate that has sections, sippy cup... Can’t remember more right now, I’m not home so can’t check.

My favourite things are babies’ stuffed toys, bottle, blocks and wooden animals. Often stuffed animals watch as I build castles for the wooden animals. As I build I keep drinking from my bottle and when I’m finished I can put my diaper into use:)

I haven’t had a proper playing session for ages, I have been too depressed. I miss them.

Last edited:
There are many many baby things that I absolutely love.

My favourite baby essential is definitely my diapers. Nothing makes me feel more infantile than a thick, plastic backed diaper hugging me below the waist.

My favourite article of baby clothing, definitely a tie between my button up onesie, it's a onesie with buttons going all the way up the front of it and my bonnet and bib set, I don't know what it is about it, but for whatever reason wearing a bonnet and a bib together just screams baby to me.

My favourite baby toys, a tie between my stuffies and my rattles, I love shaking a rattle around, it really is an effective regression aid.

I also love my pacifiers, my bottle, my mittens and my booties :)

I also know what it's like not having time to regress. Lately, I've been so busy with work and school I haven't had much time to post here on adisc lately, let alone the time to diaper up and baby out. So, I hope that you can find time for a nice baby session soon, being a baby makes life just so much better :)

Diapers, obviously ^_^

Outside of that, my faves include my pacis, onesies, and of course, my plushies (I have a ton of them). I’ll admit I do need to branch out more and try more ageplay-related paraphernalia. I’d love to hang with someone sometime and kinda get introduced to it that way, but I’ll probably end up just buying more myself.

I can definitely empathize with you guys on not having the time to really pad up and enjoy it all. I wish we could just freeze time and take advantage of it to baby up.

Hm. I'm not really sure. Probably some of my stuffies (My Litten, squishy panda etc), my fluffy blankey, my two pacifiers, my two Paw Patrol sippy cups with Skye and Everest... I don't know what else.

I love all my pacifiers, adult and babyish. There's also my bottles. I do have some toys I kept since childhood, mostly spin tops as they were my obsession back then and still now. Not the Beyblades kind. I only have small ones but I want to collect big metal and or wood ones too someday.

The little item I use the most is probably pacifiers. I do have a big soft spot for diapers and my blanket though. And I just got a rattle which I find rather soothing.

1. "blue" my blanket
2. moosey, my stuffed.. well you know.

There is nothing more babyish than a pacifier :) Love it

My sippy cups are probably the thing that gets the most use. It's pretty much attached to my side lol. I love my pound puppy and I think my favorite toy is either my legos or play doh.

I think my favourite things are my books, pacifiers, bottles and onesies. Of course I love my stuffies, though I don't play with them as much as I'm more toting them around everywhere while doing other stuff. I also have some puzzles (slightly bigger ones, to keep me engaged for a while) that I love doing over and over.

There's a few more things in my room, like blankets and blocks and a wooden train set, but they don't get as much use. I prefer bottles over sippy cups, but I still own some of those from when I started experimenting. Usually the flow of the drink is a bit too slow for me and it's not as easy to adjust as a bottle so they just frustrate me and lead to aching jaw muscles.

for me its my plushies i have pokemon like pikashu , bulbasaur , charmander , i have 2 digimon demi veemon , teriermon , and i have bayakuya from bleach and a turtle and a pacifier and bottle and dinosaur bib from little for big want a blanket thoe

Lots of blindfolds; I wear them when playing with sensory toys, for guessing games, so I can be there when my presents are wrapped, and also if there are adult things I mustn't see. I like to have some with me - I never know when I might need one!

I have a couple of pacifiers, some sippy cups, all kinds of stuffies and action figures and other assorted figurines, most of the smaller ones hang out in my computer area, the larger ones mostly over by my changing table. My most recent project was actually getting my avatar Maux together in stuffy format. Was really happy with how he turned out. Sat with me while I played WoW, ^__^

MauxBuildABear.jpgMauxStuffie.jpg

My wife also adopted Deanna Troi at Build-a-Bear when I was getting Maux's shirt. She's her new bunny! And I found a Zoe Washburn action figure at a gaming store there, was a pretty fun trip, ^__^

Stuffies.jpg

My fave little headspace is being a little too old for diapers, but not quite dry all the time. I had babysitter put me in a diaper after an accident while she laundered what I was wearing when I was almost 5.
I have like a half dozen terry cloth printed training pants. I usually wear them on the weekend. Every time I go potty during the day and feel the training pants when I pull the front down to go pee reminds me that I'm little. Changing out of the training pants and into diapers at the end of the day hits that nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back