Your favorite wetting position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a sitting position depending what strength of diaper I'm wearing and standing because I tend to aim toward the crotch. I've leaked when wetting my diaper on my back, it all depend where it's positions inside my diaper.

I cant say that I have a favorite position, when walking my dog I pee a lot, and have had flooded my diaper, I wet the bed at night so I don't know when I pee, but when I wake up I have to see how badly I've wet the bed

Any position is wonderful

I don't think I've ever peed while lying down, and that's very much on purpose. I've been lucky enough over the last couple years to work from home, which lets me wear pretty much all day on any workday. But the wife would NOT be pleased to find me in a diaper, so I almost never get to wear to bed (only when I travel for work). If you're wondering why I get to wear to bed while traveling but still have never wet my diaper in bed, it's because I never want to train myself to think that's okay. I live in fear of the night I wake up to find out that I wet the bed because I just got used to peeing while lying down.

I'm sure I'd love the sensation of peeing while lying down, but for now peeing while sitting will have to suffice.

-RMS

I prefer standing or walking. I have more control this way so I wet a little at a time as opposed to flooding my diaper.

On all fours

It's funny... being incontinent, I have my favorite dry positions. Positions where I don't sense myself constantly wetting.

Any position where I'm also wearing a diaper. Being incontinent that means most always. Yeah.

Laying down relaxing in bed in just about any position but I do prefer if I was lying on my back though.

I like to and can wet in any position, I really don't have a favorite other then whatever position I am in at the time.
If I was forced to choose it would be while sitting behind the wheel of the car while driving, so convenient.

If I'm diapered, lying down on my back
If I'm not, I like to wear shorts and sit at my outdoor table and let go. It makes me feel like a naughty little boy sitting at his school desk and wetting in class as the pee drips off the chair and puddles underneath me.

Either standing up or sitting up. I always get skeptical of leaking if I'm laying down in any way. It usually won't happen, but better to be safe than sorry.

I have always found going on my stomach to be most comfortable, but then I am more prone to leak so I have to limit that, depending on the diaper worn. For capacity purposes, standing yields best results for me. I have just recently been experimenting with premium diapers, to go while on my back. In the past, due to variety I reasons, when on my back, I would often find the trickle going up and then around my sides, eventually causing a leak. I think either the better taping method or diaper itself has finally allowed me to experience wetting while on my back. It still more forced this way, but I get the better capacity. My favorite is still on my stomach.

Favorite position is standing at the bathroom sink, feeling the diaper fill so much it sags. Second favorite is lying in bed on my back, feeling the flow fill the bottom of the diaper then wicking up the back. Third favorite is sitting in my computer chair, reading this site or watching a video of a girl wetting her diaper.

Seems like on the back is popular. I'm in that camp too.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

chamberpot said:
I like to and can wet in any position, I really don't have a favorite other then whatever position I am in at the time.
If I was forced to choose it would be while sitting behind the wheel of the car while driving, so convenient.
Behind the wheel is the absolute hardest for me. I'm about to buy an automatic. my first one in years and I feel like this may help with my apprehension.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

askmelater47 said:
Behind the wheel is the absolute hardest for me. I'm about to buy an automatic. my first one in years and I feel like this may help with my apprehension.

I find walking slightly harder to pull off than while driving. Anything more than a fast walk is a no-go (literally) for me.

Standing in a public place with others around me that do not know i am wetting in my diaper.
i long ago lost count in the number of times i have stood in in a store check out line happily peeing my diaper.

I was watching a movie at home and slouched on a couch. Love where it comes on its own and swells the back of the diaper. For the guys, make sure your pointed down!

- - - Updated - - -

Barnboy said:
In the past, due to variety I reasons, when on my back, I would often find the trickle going up and then around my sides, eventually causing a leak.

That side trickle is a sure sign your going to leak soon. I don't find better tapes help. One's anatomy is the bigger factor.

Never really paid attention to what position I'm in, I just like feeling that warmth, it's so comforting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back