Your Favorite Thing About Diapers

I love every damn thing about them, but if I were to pick just one aspect it’d be changing into a fresh diaper.

Reactions: hoimi and BobbiSueEllen
They just feel good when wearing. I’m always conscious of the feeling of how they cradle me and the consistent feeling of wearing distracts from a lot of other aspects of life.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
I really like the padding and thickness of the diaper over my parts. Then the feeling of a wet diaper is also nice.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, hoimi and BobbiSueEllen
I love the thick white poofy plastic ones...The ones I grew up with. Theres many sensory things about them that triggered me as a small child. The thick snug feeling when it is taped on, The crinkly shiny white plastic surface of it so as I walk or move around that tell tale crinkle! Also the sound of the tapes being peeled of ready to be fastened. I love the thick poofy look it has when its on my bottom. So theres so many things to like! IM not so into the thin and contoured ones we see often today.

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I love so much about diapers - they’re cute, I love the designs. Mostly, I love their security I feel when I wear. I love that feeling of tightness wrapped around me. I love the squish of a wet diaper, and the feeling of warmth spreading in my crotch.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, GoodnitesXL21, chrischrischris and 2 others
I love the fit, the comfort, and the security that diapers bring, but that’s no surprise. I think most people like us do.

For me though, the best thing about diapers is that they are such taboo underwear. No matter how many days I wear, I always think about how I *should* be wearing adult underwear and then think about how I’m back in diapers. Seeing people on tv in their underwear in sex scenes and stuff just makes the feeling more prominent. There’s just something so special, so risky, and so babyish about being in diapers again—and I absolutely love that for some reason.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperVapor, nezquic66 and BobbiSueEllen
pee'ing is my favorite.
walking with a good diaper around the mall or downtown and pee'ing as i walk with pepole around me not knowing what drama is going on in my underwear.
then staying with the full diaper on an whole night and getting change only at the late mornings.

Reactions: nezquic66 and BobbiSueEllen
Not having to hold it and/or take time to find a bathroom ( :

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Autiesaurus, PurplePup89 and 2 others
how they feel when dry,
how they feel when i use them.

Not having to go in the middle of what I am doing, due to the fact I have urinary incontinence. I can still poop in the toilet, but pee accidents always have to be contained in my diapers

Reactions: Autiesaurus
Nearly everything about diapers, but maybe either comfort or diaper designs

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, nwm and chrischrischris
Honestly, to pick one thing is tough. I mean, they’re comforting, secure, practical, fun, and just so many other things that are difficult to put in words. I pretty much love everything about them 😁

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
Comfort and fun!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The thickness between your legs and feeling them expanding as you are wetting them.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
BobbiSueEllen said:
Diapers are a big sensory thing for me: they look cute in or out of a package, they look cute on me. They feel thick, soft, warm, snug, bulky, a little sticky, tickly at times...and more of it all when wet. They can smell nice with the right scenting or with both scenting and wetness. They sound wonderful when crinkling. Diapers are a sweet treat for all the senses...

...except taste. Ew. No way. 🤭

And how they make me feel: completely like a baby, such a wonderful place to be.

Great. Now you have me wondering what my diapers taste like. :)

• Haha
the feeling of them and the fact that you could sit there and no one would know your going to the bathroom right there and then.

the progression from softness to warm squishiness 😜

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
I love not having to be in control. To trust my diaper.
I also love wearing in public, knowing that I am diapered.
Another thing I love is that if I take longer than expected to run errands, I have my diaper on and I can let myself wet and it's ok.

Last edited:
For me though, the best thing about diapers is that they are such taboo underwear. No matter how many days I wear, I always think about how I *should* be wearing adult underwear and then think about how I’m back in diapers. Seeing people on tv in their underwear in sex scenes and stuff just makes the feeling more prominent. There’s just something so special, so risky, and so babyish about being in diapers again—and I absolutely love that for some reason.
Agree 100%

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thediaperedhusband, Lyric, chrischrischris and 3 others
Back