Your Favorite Thing About Diapers

I love almost everything about them, the feeling of standing up right after putting a fresh one on, the way they hug your waist and keep everything secure. Going to bed and getting really comfy when you're wet, and waking up in the morning to change.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Softypink and BobbiSueEllen
Being able to go potty whenever and wherever I want and not having to find a restroom... the feel, smell, and general sensation of putting on a clean dry diaper.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Softypink and BobbiSueEllen
For me, the sagging is possibly my favorite part of the diapered experience. Something about a diaper sagging down at the bottom makes me helpless and vulnerable, which is exactly the kind of headspace I want to be in when I am little.

I only wear premium plastic-backed diapers with baby prints all over because they are elite performing diapers, and wearing them gives my little self a sense of babyish satisfaction. My new absolute favorite diaper is the Rearz Dinosaur Elite, and probably my favorite thing about this diaper is that the tapes are rock-solid enough to hold A LOT of weight, which lets me enjoy feeling the supreme bulk between my legs as I wet more and more without worrying about the diaper totally falling off.

One thing I have notice about the Dinosaurs is that they do clump up a lot as they get more than half way full, and at least in theory, that should lower their overall absorbency by preventing the pee from diffusing evenly throughout the diaper. That said, I’ve never successfully gotten these diapers to have a full on leak, and believe me when I say I give them some serious punishment over the course of a day, including multiple moderate floodings.

One thing I do that does extend their usefulness is to wet from multiple different positions and at different angles to spread the urine around different parts of the diaper, I never wet laying flat on my back (because then they will leak through the front of the wings for some reason) and never wet lying flat on my tummy (because then they will leak through the top).

Basically i change the these diapers whenever I begin to feel some wetness outside the leg guards, which is usually after 8-10 hours of heavy wetting. That’s pretty incredible when compared to the numerous other overnight diapers I’ve had completely fail and leak everywhere after only a few wettings. I weighed the one I wore all day yesterday and it was 21 pounds, and tapes were still as strong as an oak when I finally took it off. The bulging and sagging were glorious.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I can sleep soundly, no wet blankets just A wet diaper.

Everything!!!!😁

in my case it is quite simple, I like that I can do my favorite activities without worrying about a break to go to the bathroom.

• Love
Autiesaurus said:
My favorite thing about diapers is the soft, squishy secure feeling I get wearing them, knowing that I'm safe from discomfort and the need to take time out of my day to find and use bathrooms. I get a deep-seated sense of comfort from a snug diaper, and love sitting on hard surfaces only to feel my padding there, keeping me safe and comfortable. What's your favorite thing about diapers?
I think my favorite thing about being padded is the combo of the soft plastic/crinkles and the smell of pee/babypowder. I love feeling the warm embrace of a squishy soft diaper around me at all times. I like how it cushions me no matter where I sit, and I love when Mommy points out that I'm a smelly puppy when whiffs of the pee/baby powder smell get out from moving around, especially in public when she diaper checks me in front of people. The plastic is sensory heaven for me, truly. My Mommy likes to give me diaper pats/rubs absent-mindedly on the couch while we're watching shows n stuff -- and while they can get a little...intense o.o ... A lot of the time it isn't even sexual. She just knows I love the feeling and she loves it too and it drives me absolutely nuts in a non-sexual, purely sensory way. Diaper rubs are straight-up ASMR to me.

Reactions: Softypink, WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
My favorite thing about diapers is the overall wonderful and gentle comfort of them! 🤗🥰 I just feel so much more content and calm when wearing and wetting in them. I also love the look of a great fitting diaper too along with the sound of crinkling as you move around.

I also think that prepping and taping into a fresh fluffy diaper is such a lovely way to start the day. I've come to really like and look forward to the diapering up process in the mornings since being 24/7. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: joydl19, nezquic66, lilstevie56 and 2 others
Joep said:
For me, it’s a fundamental matter of giving up control which I enjoy. The implication of wearing a diaper is that it’ll be used at some point which means the thinking part of you no longer decides when to use it. I find the willful constraints of wearing diapers relaxing.
I forgot to mention this also. When finishing diapering up in the morning, I sometimes get the fleeting thought that It's not coming off until that night and it WILL be soaked and swelled.
That fact and inevitability that it WILL get used with no exception is something I really like also. It is a really calming/comforting thought. 🤗

Reactions: WillFord384, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 41047
I just love being able to go potty in my diapers anywhere, at home, out shopping, to a show, having dinner, out for a walk or just hanging around the house. Also love when my wife changes my soggy diapers and teases me. Finally, I love knowing I'm being naughty or embarrassed that an older man like me would let himself be seen by his wife and daughter wearing diapers and rubber pants.

• Love
Reactions: abdl86
Back