Not open for further replies.

KittensGoRoar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So quick question for everyone ^.^

Whats your most favorite teddy and a his/her name? :)

Mine is Kumo and he is my favorite, I try to keep him with me most of the day. ^.^

How about everyone here?

Penny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Mines name is kody. He looks like a real black bear an my dad (actual dad) bought him for me when we went to mammoth cave together. When I'm not at work he's with me.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Most favorite...Oh that's going to be hard. The big one that sits in the spare chair in my office is named Bob. The main bed bear is Piper. Brighton and Otis also hang out in the bed.

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
The one I'm holding in the picture you see when you view my profile :)

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I have two teddy bears. The first one I got is a big "Ted" from the movie. The second one that I have (and my favorite), is from the Build a Bear store. He's dark brown in color. Just got him last month, and I haven't slept a night without him. He's name is Thunder.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My teddy bear is named Maf-Maf. I had a teddy when I was little and that was his name, so I've named the one my wife bought me after my original bear. He sleeps with me every night and is starting to get a little worn. That's okay as it shows that he's loved.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have two teddy bears. The first one I got is a big "Ted" from the movie. The second one that I have (and my favorite), is from the Build a Bear store. He's dark brown in color. Just got him last month, and I haven't slept a night without him. He's name is Thunder.

My wife and daughter took me to Build A Bear on my 40th birthday. I got the big "I'm the birthday bear...40" sticker on me while I selected and assembled my bear named Latte.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Probably 'Big Panda', who my parents bought for me at a fair when I was 1 year old. He's still in remarkably good condition, despite having been on the receiving end of thousands of hugs and a few bashes against things. I have other teddies who are as cute, but none with the same personal connection and long history of being cuddly pals. :eek:

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My favorite is my giraffe named spots, he's the one in my avatar.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
This teddy bear is on an even playing field with my favorite teddy bear Dylan. This bear's name is Bena. I actually got him from a Adult Baby store online They had him listed under "Bears and Dolls". The name they had given him was Big Ole Softy. He had been on that site for a long time and nobody purchased him. I fell in love with from moment I saw him. I named him Bena which is a shortened form of the word Abena, of course, which is a diaper brand name.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415882754673.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415882754673.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

teddybearbaby85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Bowwow. My favorite aunt who passed away from breast cancer 13 days before I graduated high school gave him to my mom for me the Christmas before I was born. I sleep with him every night I am at home and during naps when I don't feel well. I snuggle with him when I watch TV in my bedroom. I am almost 30 so you know he is well loved!! Wish I could post a pic!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.