• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Your Favorite Soup(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Trying to think of warm things on the chillier nights we're having now. So, what's your favorite soup? I'd make a poll, but there's just too many varieties of soup out there.

My top favorite would be my own homemade oyster stew. Yummy! Second would be Lipton chicken noodle soup which comes in a box. That soup goes back to my childhood. Whenever I was sick with a cold all I wanted was Lipton soup and hot tea.:smile: Third would be Campbell's chunky bean and ham. Just can't have that particular soup too late in the day otherwise the beans will tear me up with gas when I'm trying to sleep.:eek:

~Pramrider

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Campbel's Chunky Chicken Noodle or my own homemade seafood chowder.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
French Onion is good, and I like Broccoli Cheese, Classic Tomato, and Chicken Noodle homestyle with thick egg noodles and big chunks of chicken. :thumbsup:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i made a carribbean squash soup for thanksgiving dinner that was pretty darn tasty. :)

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My favorite soup would most likely be Beef Vegetable. I just love the flavor it has.

Moaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
probably cream of mushroom or clam chowder but when i was little (havent had any in like 10 years) ALPHAGETTIE i would love some alphagettie and you get to play with it to and tr to spell your name I LOVE THAT

B

Butterfly Mage

Corn chowder is awesome. I also like split-pea soup quite a bit. Creme of mushroom is a good third choice.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Cream Tomato, though I'm not too much of a soup guy.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Just about anything Campbells chuncky and I love chicken alphrado. :)

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I haven't tried many soups, but I like New England clam chowder, among others.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just tinned tomato soup. It's smooth, delicious and hot... and that's all I need when it's cold and I'm feeling kind of icky.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't like soup at all :(
That's because of a tragic attempt by Campbells to market Peach soup. As for me, we recently have discovered this brand of soup called "The Soup Man" soup, and it has a picture of what I think is The Soup Nazi, form the Seinfeld show. Anyway his clam chowder is to die for. I also love Lobster and Seafood Bisque. We go to a favorite restaurant and they have great onion soup. They serve it in this crock and melt hot provolone cheese across the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.