Your Favorite Series Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
What is your favorite game that has sequels, or, a series game? Mike would have to be the Jak series... it's simple, has a storyline, and is actually pretty fun. I still have the PS2, so I've never tried Halo or COD or Mario or Zelda. So, what series of video games do you like best?

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have to go with the Zelda series. There's not one bad game. Each one is just a more or less perfect. I choose to ignore the Philips CD-i games, as they are only licensed games and not made by Nintendo.

Some runners up would be:

Super Mario
Baldur's Gate
Kingdom Hearts

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Metal Gear series.
MG2, MGS, and MGS3 are some of my favorite games.

I also love the Mario series, and kind of like the Zelda series.
Other series I like include Ace Combat, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Katamari, Team ICO, Shin Megami Tensei, Grand Theft Auto, Initial D, etc.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
My favorite Series game would have to be the Gran Turismo series, followed with the Grand Theft Auto series and then the Need For Speed series.

I like my racing games and my sandbox style games.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Either Mario or Sonic. I can't choice between them because I like them both.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Either Mario or Sonic. I can't choice between them because I like them both.
I was thinking of Sonic, but from what I've tried nothing more recent than Sonic CD is really fun and true to the original concept. Got any tips on later but still good Sonic titles?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Easy Zelda series hands down.

Mario has no plot other then a stupid girl getting her self kidnapped over and over as much as Jack Bauer's daughter in the first season of 24.

Metal Gear Solid would have a good storyline if it wasn't for the fact MGS4 ruined it It sort of fell and went "Thump!" I guess it was impossible to really give a good ending so they throw a damn monkey into the game who looks like it has many contractible diseases. <_>

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Got any tips on later but still good Sonic titles?
I've always found Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 quite playable.

Metal Gear Solid would have a good storyline
I think that was already pretty damaged by MGS2's ridiculous plot revelations in the second half of the plant chapter.

Anyway, I think one of my favourite game series would have to be the Streets of Rage series, along with others like Total War series.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmm, difficult. I would like to say Metal Gear. I have loved the ones I have played. The story is great and quite intelligent, the character of Snake is brilliant and it is rare that you come across a series of games that make you think about the subjects that it covers. However, due to my limited experience of them (only MGS and MGS2, plus what people have told me about them) I won't place them on top.

I'll have to go for the Homeword series. It was a groundbreaking series, the 3D tactical simulation in space had never been done before. The storyline is fantastic and really draws you in and the composition is brilliant. Haunting music and almost cinematic visuals add to the feeling and turn the atmosphere up to max. As a game it is beautiful to look at, beatiful to play and beautiful to feel. I know it is an RTS game, but it has one of the best story lines I have found in any game.

Honourable mention to the Civilization series (including Alpha Centuri). While not really having a story line this games are true classics, each one building on the next in content and flexibility. Incredibly addictive, but due to the nature of the game it lacks a story element, and for me the story and the atmosphere is part of what makes the Metal Gear and Homeworld games so good.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Oh god.

Pokemon, The Tales Series, and Golden Sun.
But my favorite would have to be Sonic.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Easy Zelda series hands down.
WOOO! zelda has always been good, but my faith still lies in Zelda, Ocarina of Time. i got it when i was 6 or 7 and i played it till I was 13. i've beaten it more times than i can coun't, and i've beaten it twice with only 3 harts, 1 bottle, and no bigoronsword. i have the game completly memorized and so far no game has ever come close to it's glory.

i played it again a few months ago, and i was still flored by the graphics. they're so simple and perfect. and when the 7 sages turned into light and sealed off ganon, my jaw hit the floor. it was the coolest thing i've ever seen.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
WOOO! zelda has always been good, but my faith still lies in Zelda, Ocarina of Time. i got it when i was 6 or 7 and i played it till I was 13. i've beaten it more times than i can coun't, and i've beaten it twice with only 3 harts, 1 bottle, and no bigoronsword. i have the game completly memorized and so far no game has ever come close to it's glory.

i played it again a few months ago, and i was still flored by the graphics. they're so simple and perfect. and when the 7 sages turned into light and sealed off ganon, my jaw hit the floor. it was the coolest thing i've ever seen.
Ever played the Master Quest version? It's a lot more challenging than the regular one. If not, do it! It's on the bonus disc of the special edition of Wind Waker.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i've seen someone play the masterquest version, but i've never been able to get my hands on it. it looks insain though. i'm going to try to get it from one of my friends befor winter brake.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
the SSX game series, but my love stops at SSX Tricky. they need to go back to that game and just repeat everything that made it better.
the mario kart game looks fun too, but i haven't played it.
can't forget to mention the GTA series. if you haven't played the official, top-down shooter that was the original then you're missing something. go to dma/rockstar's website and download the official copy of it for free :D.

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Kingdom Hearts series for sure. 1, CoM, 2 ect. <3 org XIII

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
so many, but it's:
Final Fantasy
Phantasy Star (the old ones, not the online, uneverse ones)
Disgaea
Super Smash bros.
Crash bandicoot
Mario
Castlevania
Warcraft (the RTS games)
Metriod (prime) like them both

thats all i can think of.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
The Syphon Filter series. I liked all of them, and absolutely loved SF 2. I haven't played Logan's Shadow, or Combat Ops

Status
Not open for further replies.