Your favorite Sega Genesis game

Status
Not open for further replies.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As a follow up to a thread that I posted about what your favorite N64 game is, I decided that I should ask all of you that have a Sega Genesis a curious question. What games do you favorably enjoy playing on the Genesis?

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
All of the Sonic the Hedgehog games, for sure. If I had to choose one, I'd have to go with Sonic 2. Knuckles is my favorite character out of all of them, but Sonic 2 was the one that really paved the way for the rest of the series.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
This is a very hard question.
It would have to be one of these.
Shining Force 1 or 2
Phantasy Star 4 or 2
Super Hylide

Then some for the Sega CD the cd attachment for Genesis but not sure if those count.

pamperchu

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
sega-genesis-sonic-the-hedgehog-3-game-cartridge-mint-aaba9.JPG

Shadowfen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Got to be Sonic 2 for me, it has my favourite levels, boss fights and music of the old Sonic series, plus I like to get Tails hurt a lot. Only Sonic CD can top it for epic music.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Shining Force 1 was awesome but Shining Force 2 went a little off the deep end there with the cheese filling; it was still satisfying, but it could have been better.

Sonic 2 was awesome as ever, but I never made it past stage 8.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
single player: View attachment 14039

double player: View attachment 14040

single and double player: View attachment 14041

of course, i have the 'arcade power stick' ;), along with my original Mega Drive (UK name).
also, not to long ago, i bought one of those cheap plug-n-play boxes (£30) that has loads of Sega games on it, but not the original Sonic, unfortunately.

FreeThinker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I had to pick, I'd say probably Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Pirates of Dark Water(based on the old TV show that never got finished...-_-).

LovelyLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Wow... one of my favourite '90s memories was playing on my Sega Genesis! My favourite would be Sonic 2 as well. Also I used to play Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion, Altered Beasts, and Quackshot Donald Duck games all of the time so those are my favourites too. I had to look up names for it because I forget and didn't think about this for years. hehe. I recalled that I got most of those games in 1990, and I finally passed the final level for Mickey Mouse game in 1996... it was big victory for me lol (I play on and off for years across the '90s).

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
What?! No one's mentioned Krusty's Fun House! Best game ever!

Micro Machines was pretty good fun too...and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine was a great Tetris-cum-Bubble-Bobble type game.

Shadowfen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I just thought of another epic game that beats Sonic 2 for multiplayer, that would be Road Rash 2 and now I feel really geeky because I just found the main theme for it on Youtube.

Shane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can't believe no one said toejam and earl 2! That game was awesome. I liked turrican 2 also though

redbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Comix Zone were always my favorites :) I still have most of my old games but I'm considering finally trying to sell them on ebay or something.

P

PullupKid

Contra Hard Corps.

I've spent hours playing that game trying to get to the end in the basement during the summer with my cousin.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
disney's Aladin!

Sonic is just a bit too fast paced and I think donkey Kong country 1-3 has better level designs. the bonus games in sonic are fun though, I'll give it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.