• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Your Favorite Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
The most basic question of all *BDLs: What is your favorite overall diaper?
(Possible sticky?)

For me, it would have to be the ATN. I have, of course, never tried Abena, Bambino, or any like that. I have never ordered online, so I have yet to try truly excellent diapers, but until then, these are certainly satisfactory because of the feel, the absorbency, the comfort, the plastic backing, and the overall effect. How about you?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Since I've only tried a few different kinds, I prefer pampers cruisers for a few reasons.

-When the waist bands are pre-stretched, they fit me comfortably.
-The absorbency is amazing for a baby diaper.
-They smell amazing!

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Ah yes, I think I have a pack of them somewhere in my mounds of diapers. /brag

Although they have a nasty tendency to not be big enough, they do absorb quickly.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would have to go with Abana X-plus. I would chose bambino since it retapes very well but it costs a lot more then X-plus.

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Private
X-plus are my favorite diaper!!! they are comfy, they hold up well, and the tapes are strong

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have tried almost every diaper available in this part of the world, and there are three that are the best. Abri-Form x-plus, Secure x-plus, and Bambinos.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Secure's

Wouldn't it just have made more sense to just ask what our favorite pull up, and tape on ones were within this thread instead of making a thread for each?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Abena x-plus for me.

Although I have tried several kinds of diapers, I never tried bambino, 24/7, or secures, so those might change my views when I do try them.

stirlock

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I absolutely love abri-form x-plus. Amazing absorbancy, extremely comfortable and good thickness.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
X-pluses certainly are my favorites though I am liking the Dry 24/7's more and more as they have excellent capacity and seem to be the best value.

A

angelfluff

I have only got gd's but I perfered the pampers I used to wear, wished I had a way to get proper diapers :'(

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have tried Attends Retail Waist band brief and Entrust PLUS Fitted overnight briefs. While I will conceed that the Attends hold more, The Entrusts still hold one large wetting/flooding very well for me, even slightly better than the Attends (possibly due to the presence of Leak Gaurds), and they're far cheaper (Not to mention the Attends and the Entrusts are the only halfway decent diaper I can get in this town). I also Like how they wear tighter than the Attends, and I like the tapes way better, and They swell up alot better than the Attends and don't clump and sag. They also hold Messes far better than the Attends as well. I have to say for now that Entrust PLUS Fitted overnight briefs are my favorite diaper for now.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Where do you get the Entrust Plus diapers? Are they sold online or through retail stores?

Role
Diaper Lover
Tena Slip, but I have only tried a couple of brands such as Depends Briefs, Affective Active and GoodNites.

Role
Incontinent
Well, by far my favorite is a cloth night weight diaper, for several reasons. One, because I'm totally incontinent, and they will hold my messes and urine without any leaks. Two, because for me, having to wear is very costly, and this is just economical for me. Three, because I've always liked the thickness of a cloth diaper over a disposable one. And four, it's environmentally friendly.

I've tried Depends overnight briefs, junk! I've also tried Molicares, Secure X-pluses, both of which seemed pretty good, but I still prefer cloth. I've also used Bambinos, but they seem to want to clump up after getting wet, or you've worn it for a while. I've also tried a few other brands of disposables, but I don't recall the names of those right off.

If I had to chose a disposable to use instead of cloth though, I guess it would have to be the Secure X-plus.

Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I like attends 10. They work well, aren't too thick, and at night I can just wear plastic pants over just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.