• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

your favorite baby object

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StOrMyKiT

what thing makes you feel the most babyish and the most comfortable:pizza:

E

Elli

I think I tried most baby items before realising it was nappies I was really after. Once I got those, the desire for other items lessened somewhat. But, I do really like my vanilla-scented octopus toy. The smell really chills me out.

WarrenW

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I just LOVE :tongueout:my diapers and my rubber pants and my rubber sheet!:neener_neener:

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
diaper, blankie, and paci are my main items. After that everything is just icing on the cake.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My paci, plushies, and my baba definitely. But I also like my winnie the pooh mobile over my bed for when I fall asleep. And of course comfy diapers ^^

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Gotta be a bottle. Sucking on a bottle makes me feel more babyish than any one other thing. And the size they come in means that it isn't really a small drink for an adult to have either. If you are thirsty, but not very, a bottle is actually often enough to get rid of your thirst.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
For me its Mainly diapers/nappies, however the new item for me is my footed sleeper.

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
My paci, plushies, and my baba definitely. But I also like my winnie the pooh mobile over my bed for when I fall asleep. And of course comfy diapers ^^
Hmm... I like the mobile idea...

I've been on a big ab kick the last few months. I've gone so far as to get kids sheets... bed rails... a couple blankies... I've gotten out one of my old eeyore plushies... I've got a few sleepers... paci... paci clip (I don't know why I use this at night; my paci never falls out unless I've got some crazy allergies going on and can't breath through my nose)... obviously diapers...

The only downside to it is, I have no desire to get out of bed in the morning lol. I mean, I hate waking up normally... but now I wake up and instead of just being tired... I'm ridiculously comfortable too... >.<

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My blanket is definitely my favourite item. Nothing beats sucking my thumb and cuddling my blanket after a long day. I enjoy soft toys too, as well as pacifiers. But if I had to choose, it would definitely be thumb and blanket.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Footed sleeper definately, I like how you can't mess around with your diaper when you're wearing it so it feels almost forced :x

Also my paci hands down, I always fall asleep with it in my mouth XD

3ch0

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have a Sonic the Hedgehog plushie that I sleep with sometimes, when Im diapered. It really makes me feel like a little kid again, so yeah. Sonic plushie ftw! :D

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have a Sonic the Hedgehog plushie that I sleep with sometimes, when Im diapered. It really makes me feel like a little kid again, so yeah. Sonic plushie ftw! :D
:eek: I forgot about my plushies!!! :wallbash:

change mine to the diaper/plastic pants/paci/plushie combo

:frown: great, now they're not gonna talk to me for days :sad:

3ch0

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
:eek: I forgot about my plushies!!! :wallbash:

change mine to the diaper/plastic pants/paci/plushie combo

:frown: great, now they're not gonna talk to me for days :sad:
-hugs- there there, toys are very forgiving things. I'm sure they understand.

Kaiashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would have to say (besides the diapers, cos those are a given :p) my paci, vinyl/pvc bed sheet (my bed crinkles! <3~) all my Carebears stuff all over my bed, jus to name a few. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.