Your experiences with Rascal+Friends diapers.

PaciL0ver

Contributor
Role
Private

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Wow! That's a big size 6!

Haven't tried those diapers as I live in the US. But I find the issue with size 6+ diapers isn't the size alone, but really the stretch of the tapes.

Since I'm a guy, my genitals definitely get in the way. My hips do as well since baby diapers can't rise above to my waist. If they were long enough to fit on my waist, I would be set.

PaciL0ver

Contributor
Role
Private
Wow! That's a big size 6!

Haven't tried those diapers as I live in the US. But I find the issue with size 6+ diapers isn't the size alone, but really the stretch of the tapes.

Since I'm a guy, my genitals definitely get in the way. My hips do as well since baby diapers can't rise above to my waist. If they were long enough to fit on my waist, I would be set.
These diapers are available in the following countries: New Zealand, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, Mongolia, China, Switzerland, Ireland and since a few days in Germany. But the product should soon appear in the United States, as well as in Vietnam and Portugal.

KawaiiBabyjenni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
If you go to their website you will unfortunately see that while the main diaper body is relatively large the wings do not stretch and thus would not fit anyone over a few years old