Your Dream Cloth Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccn

Banned
Role
  1. Other
HI all,

What would your dream cloth diaper look like? Style, cut, color/print/pattern, all-in-one (AIO) or separate cloth diaper and cover? Velcro, snaps or pins?
What kind of fit do you look for?

All comments are welcome!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
style: Like a disposable. XD
color/print/pattern: I want it to look like the discontinued line of pampers pull-ups from back in the day.
Thickness: About an inch, to an inch and a half. :]
Also, it'd be cool if it had a plastic outside so I didn't need to wear plastic pants. :O

S

secretdl26

I saw these really cute blue training pants style cloth diapers on craigslist, i would like those with a lot more padding.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There is some woman who makes all kinds of training pants with all these babyish prints. I'm too lazy to go look for the site, but they look really nice. I would love some of those, but it looks like a real pain to order because you would have to have all these sizes, and then the web site says that it's hard for her to get a lot of the prints. Geez!

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Actually, I like the pull-on style of cloth diapers from Babykins products. They fit very well, absorb a lot and are soft and comfortable. I like both the solid colors and the prints they have, but wish I could choose the print I want.

Role
  1. Other
I wet it last night in a dream. :D

It would be thick, absorbent, and have soaker layers that don't fall apart.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
it would be one that was actually disposable and easy to use.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My ideal is a flat contour fit with elastic leg gathers and velcro closures and a THICK soaker panel. Plain white is fine because I use plastic pants. Plastic pants can be fun because you can get so many different styles to match your mood, outfit, whatever.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
a prefolded diaper with about 1.5-2 inches in the center. I would either like it plain white or with a babyish pattern on the front of it. Usually i like prints on my plastic pants though.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am wearing my dream diaper right now or, more precisely, my dream diaper ensemble--four Curity 21-by-40 flat gauze. With flat gauze you can shape or pad your diapers as you see fit.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Velcro, Teletubbies, it have enough padding in it I wouldn't have to wear another diaper to make it thick and I wear a cover over it.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Very thick, velcro; wide-crotch white plastic pants. Long-sleeve onesie would be brilliant too.

Status
Not open for further replies.