Status
Not open for further replies.

IzzyFox

Lizard Diaper Spankie Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I don't have a constant wearing schedule; my diaper habits are sporadic in nature. Sometimes I will go for days wearing underwear, and at other times, I will go through several diapers in one day. Currently, I am in a phase where I wear more often, and I am going to be diapered 24/7 this weekend (I am using Bambino Biancos).

starpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I wouldnt say I have a schedule as such, its all over the place really.
Mostly on weekends I stay padded though, this weekend is a four day one for me so its been awesome!
Some days I do wear to work which is a little tricky, when I need to get down and roll about under a vehicle it can be awkward.
I guess an average number for a week for me could range from about 10 to 20.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The odds are significantly in favour of me being in a diaper at any given time. :paci:

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I tend to wear more when I have a friend over to play with and occasionally at nights when I have them to spare. The more padding I have the more often I wear, I imagine if it was an option I'd be 24/7.

Right now all I have is a pack of Fabines left and I was saving those.

Cor1olis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
when I'm at college, never, only when I'm driving longer than 2 hours or so. have a 6-hour drive when I go back home so thats always a good opportunity. when school's out, usually once to three times a week I'll wear in the evening, to bed, and if it can hold anymore, the morning. and same with what others were saying, I almost always wear to the movies now, just too dang convenient

Status
Not open for further replies.